PDA

View Full Version : ** Faye Cohen ** the biggest, hugest GREEN!!

Liz
03-07-2005, 05:10 PM
I would just like to say a MASSIVE green light to Faye Cohen, she is without a doubt a gem in this hobby!! Forever realiable, trustworthy to the end, a friend in the true meaning of the word and this has nothing to do with her work which of course speaks for itself!

Faye proxy showed a couple of my models for me in performance at Las Vegas Live and I have just seen the photos of how they were presented on the day and without a doubt Faye went above and beyond and presented them better than even I could with obviously so much care and attention to the smallest detail.

So to Faye Cohen I would just like to say http://home.iprimus.com.au/cheetah7/bearhug.gif

Thank you so much!!:yourock

ktbussey
03-07-2005, 05:12 PM
You have beautiful horses Liz - I wish I had more of Faye's work myself - she really brings the spirit of the horse alive!
I would LOVE to see pictures from that show! Do you have a link to any on-line by chance?

Liz
03-07-2005, 05:19 PM
You have beautiful horses Liz - I wish I had more of Faye's work myself - she really brings the spirit of the horse alive!
I would LOVE to see pictures from that show! Do you have a link to any on-line by chance?
:hello Kellye

Thank you :) she sure does!!

I am sorry but I only have the two pictures of my models in performance if I get any other shots from Faye I will ask her if I may post them for you.

p.s. love your avatar! my Freedom was one of those that Faye proxy showed for me :)

Jacquie
03-08-2005, 03:13 AM
I think I may have some. I'll be going through the pictures from the show in a few days. Man! Your costumes looked beautiful!

Chrome Lotus
03-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Faye is an absolute gem, she does go above and beyond for her customers and friends :)

kated
03-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Thats so cool. You do have really nice horses and I have heard nothing but great things anbout Faye!

Vicky Norris
03-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Is this one of yours?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/290856232/290858786QakDHV

and this one?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/290856232/290859258rcPkwt

Liz
03-08-2005, 04:56 PM
I think I may have some. I'll be going through the pictures from the show in a few days. Man! Your costumes looked beautiful!:hello Jacquie, thank you so much! :hugg

I hear that the show was an absolute hit, what a turn out you had!! So a big congratulations to you too for running this show I am so pleased it all went so well :) :clap :cheer

Liz
03-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Is this one of yours?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/290856232/290858786QakDHV

and this one?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/290856232/290859258rcPkwt

:hello Hello Vicky

yayyy! Yes that is my beautiful boy "Shamaal" and "Khazz Sarab"

Here are the pictures Faye sent me Shamaal placed first in Historical
http://home.iprimus.com.au/cheetah7/halter/shamaal1st.jpg

Khazz Sarab placed 1st in Modern.....

http://home.iprimus.com.au/cheetah7/halter/khazz1st.jpg

*Does a happy, happy dance!*

ravensgate
03-08-2005, 05:15 PM
:drool I love looking at your Arabs!!!

BettyBarBandit
03-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Faye is an incredible talent, and an even better person! Congratulations to all you Las Vegas Live winners!

Chrome Lotus
03-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Oh Shamaal Shamaal Shamaal :bow :bow :bow :1drool :1drool :bow :bow :bow

How did he do in halter Liz? I think that Faye clicked her fingers and that horse fell from the heavens. He is the most beautiful angel!! :adore I'm so happy he did well for you Liz! :hugg

Liz
03-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Oh Shamaal Shamaal Shamaal :bow :bow :bow :1drool :1drool :bow :bow :bow

How did he do in halter Liz? I think that Faye clicked her fingers and that horse fell from the heavens. He is the most beautiful angel!! :adore I'm so happy he did well for you Liz! :hugg
Kris thank you SO much! http://home.iprimus.com.au/cheetah7/bearhug.gif You have no idea how much my heart soars when I hear you or anyone say such lovely things about him. Its a little scary how much I love Shamaal. I believe a lot of people made a fuss of him at the show and he was told by a few who sat down to have a chat with him how 'famous' he was and asked if his mom would part with him ......hehe fancy that!

No he didn't place in halter but I know why.....there is a photo I posted of him in the photo thread and you can see the huge neon lights just shining off him saying "I am beauty itself everyone keep your distance" and unfortunately the judge could not get close enough to see him for all the lights and angels singing around him and the beauty exuding from him......BUT I still LOVE HIM TO DEATH ;)

Chrome Lotus
03-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Kris thank you SO much! http://home.iprimus.com.au/cheetah7/bearhug.gif You have no idea how much my heart soars when I hear you or anyone say such lovely things about him. Its a little scary how much I love Shamaal. I believe a lot of people made a fuss of him at the show and he was told by a few who sat down to have a chat with him how 'famous' he was and asked if his mom would part with him ......hehe fancy that!

No he didn't place in halter but I know why.....there is a photo I posted of him in the photo thread and you can see the huge neon lights just shining off him saying "I am beauty itself everyone keep your distance" and unfortunately the judge could not get close enough to see him for all the lights and angels singing around him and the beauty exuding from him......BUT I still LOVE HIM TO DEATH ;)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? HOW did he not place?! Ummm...yes, I did notice that when I looked at the photo, he SCREAMS "Look at me, here I am!" He RADIATES such beauty that I can imagine it blinding anyone that looked at him! :haha Seriously Liz, looking at that baby evokes the same feeling I get when sinking my teeth into a large bite of the sweetest, freshest, warmest chocolate fudge cake smothered in freshly whipped and sweetened cream...:drool He should have NAN'd in halter!!!!!!!!!!

Liz
03-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Thank you also to Kate and Jaime for your kind words :) .....(sorry I missed them at first!) :hugg

Liz
03-08-2005, 07:06 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? HOW did he not place?! Ummm...yes, I did notice that when I looked at the photo, he SCREAMS "Look at me, here I am!" He RADIATES such beauty that I can imagine it blinding anyone that looked at him! :haha Seriously Liz, looking at that baby evokes the same feeling I get when sinking my teeth into a large bite of the sweetest, freshest, warmest chocolate fudge cake smothered in freshly whipped and sweetened cream...:drool He should have NAN'd in halter!!!!!!!!!!
Aww Kris thank you :) but I honestly dont mind, he did it in costume so its all good ;) You know I dont know if its just me but that picture my eyes just went straight to him as dark as he is compared to the others its weird prolly just coz I wuv him sooooo much LOL

pssst I hope he cannot hear me..... :uh I do sort of understand putting love and spirit and character and personality aside there 'may' be a couple 'built' a little better ;) I am sure if they had a personality/spirit/character kinda class he would kick butt!

Chrome Lotus
03-08-2005, 07:10 PM
My eyes went ZIP to him too Liz. He just grabs your attention immediately!

brumby988
03-08-2005, 08:21 PM
I too love Faye's work! Kris and Liz, you two have the most incredible collections....I love surfing your websites :)

Intothesunstudio
03-08-2005, 09:52 PM
I still LOVE Khazz Sarab. What a gorgeous horse. And your costumes are spectacular, Liz. I wish I had the money to own one. Congrats on how well your models did!

I've always heard very good things about Faye.

BettyBarBandit
03-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Yes...I saw that pic of Shamaal on the table as well...and he is just breathtaking.
I have seen pics of him before, and he is one of my top ten fave CMs of all time!
He is just...alive!!!
I wish Faye could be reading this thread right now!

Liz
03-09-2005, 04:07 AM
I still LOVE Khazz Sarab. What a gorgeous horse. And your costumes are spectacular, Liz. I wish I had the money to own one. Congrats on how well your models did!

I've always heard very good things about Faye.Thank you Corrie! :hugg I love him too and I really love his color :adore I am so proud of them both and so grateful to Faye for the joy she has brought into my life with these little beauties and her wonderful friendship, she really is an :angel

Liz
03-09-2005, 04:13 AM
Yes...I saw that pic of Shamaal on the table as well...and he is just breathtaking.
I have seen pics of him before, and he is one of my top ten fave CMs of all time!
He is just...alive!!!
I wish Faye could be reading this thread right now!
Wow what a lovely thing to say! ..... I can just see him prancing around at Faye's now and tossing his mane with pride :)

Aye dont you be worrying about that, Faye be all knowing and wise and all seeing wif dem eyes.... ta be sure, ta be sure ;) :thumbsup

Intothesunstudio
03-09-2005, 08:15 AM
Thank you Corrie! :hugg I love him too and I really love his color :adore I am so proud of them both and so grateful to Faye for the joy she has brought into my life with these little beauties and her wonderful friendship, she really is an :angel

You're welcome. You have a beautiful collection and I recognize many of the horses you own as painted and/or haired by Faye. Some day I will have her do a horse for me!
:cheer
Again, congrats on your winning beauties! :cheer