PDA

View Full Version : Info: Wanted?

ivamerciisle
02-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Is there a forum for those of us searching for hard to find models, etc?

LaughingStockStables
02-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Actually, we do have a "Wanted to Buy" section for paid subscribers. :)

ivamerciisle
02-27-2010, 09:37 AM
How do I pay? How much?
I need to learn how to navigate this site, there is SO much on here!

RivnRo
02-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Soooo much stuff....

Here is the link to the FAQ that apply to you, they are located in the blue nav bar above.

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/faq.php?faq=membership#faq_initialregistration

Mary
02-28-2010, 10:27 PM
How do I pay? How much?
I need to learn how to navigate this site, there is SO much on here!Blab doesn't sell models other the special run Honey (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79388). The "Wanted to Buy" forum, in the Sales section, is where you can post what you are looking for if you are a paid subscriber. The other Sales forums are for members posting their things for sale. (You can find paid subscription information in My Panel > Paid Subscriptions. :))

Probably the fastest way to find if what you are looking for has been posted for sale is to look at the forum's top blue horizontal bar, Search > Advanced Search. You can search on a keyword. I'd recommend limiting the results to those in the Sales forums, which you can do in the lower right box.

You may be aware of other websites for model horses for sale. They are referenced in the Sales forums.

Hope this helps!

LaughingStockStables
03-01-2010, 10:22 AM
I believe the OP is asking how to pay for a Blab subscription - correct me if I'm wrong! :D

Mary
03-01-2010, 03:26 PM
I believe the OP is asking how to pay for a Blab subscription - correct me if I'm wrong! :DAha! I think you are right. I will cheat and use my mod powers to highlight the paid sub info in my post. Thanks for the heads up Sara! :grin

Intothesunstudio
03-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Iva, if I knew you were looking how to sign up I could have helped you when you were over on Saturday!

There is so much great content on this site!

Legacy
03-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Aha! I think you are right. I will cheat and use my mod powers to highlight the paid sub info in my post. Thanks for the heads up Sara! :grin

I had a sudden vision of an internet Mary Fairy floating around on the screen and waving her wand at the words to make them blue.

I think I need to go back to sleep!

Mary
03-16-2010, 09:01 PM
I had a sudden vision of an internet Mary Fairy floating around on the screen and waving her wand at the words to make them blue.

I think I need to go back to sleep!That's right! That's how I do it!
:yes :party :guffaw
:wink <=== really large wink! :lol