PDA

View Full Version : Janet Edington tack is awesome!

sassymiss
03-09-2005, 10:01 PM
I just recieved a western tack set that I purchased from Janet Edington. Let me just say that this set is TOP NOTCH. The price was a little higher than *I* usually pay ($400) but it was worth it. The leather is hand tooled and the "silver" is custom. Lots of little extra details. Looks just like a *real* western show set! Can't wait to show in it at the end of the month. If anyone is looking for a really nice western set that will help you clean up in those huge Western Pleasure classes, I think you should check her out. She's posting on the model horse sales pages frequently, so you should be able to find her there. She shipped very quickly and allowed a short time payment. Her communications via email were excellent as well! I have attached a photo of my set! :)

hankarabian366
03-10-2005, 05:31 PM
WOW! thats a gorgeous set! you should post some pics sometime with it on a horse! hehe. Congratulations on getting such a nice saddle!

KatieMcc421
03-10-2005, 05:49 PM
That really is a beautiful set! Janet does amazing work. Congrats!!

triplebdesigns
03-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Does she have a website?

sassymiss
03-15-2005, 03:54 PM
Does she have a website?

Well, I can't find one for her and I deleted her emails. Duh! She advertises on the MH$P...which is not working for me right now. Grrr... Anyway, search there when it comes back up and I think you can find her. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Just to brag, my set *is* awesome. I will be sure to take lots of photos on the 26th at Ozark Live! :)

skippyfan
03-15-2005, 04:11 PM
wow, I like that saddle! So many model western saddles out there just do not do it for me, but that one looks like a real saddle shrunk down! :)