PDA

View Full Version : Tracey Keeling - internet time will be touch and go for a while...

TraceyK
03-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Life has dealt me a blow that I'm recovering from the best I can. Not health issues this time - it's personal. :sad I am still around though, just won't be online as much as I was at one time. If anyone needs to reach me, please use the email address of traceykeeling@rocketmail.com (long story) - and please understand that I'm now working 2 jobs, and raising 3 kids too, so it might take a day or two for me to get back to you. ;) Thanks! :hugg

Carpenoctumstable
03-10-2010, 05:25 PM
I really hope everything it ok Tracey :hugg If you need anything, shoot me an e-mail, even if its just to talk. Sending good thoughts your way

ArabianLoyal
03-11-2010, 01:40 AM
sending a big :hugg your way
if you want to talk give me a call

:hugg

anniemare
03-11-2010, 06:46 AM
HUGS YOU!

I hate when life does this.

Touchstone
03-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Keep hanging in there girl! Life gets crazy sometimes, and then some more but you know you have everyone's support and best wishes on Blab!

Love Jane

Sometimes life gets good too - your new Avator for example, pure fairytale magic that Arabian!

calfcaller
03-11-2010, 08:59 AM
God will give you no more than you can handle and you have plenty friends here on Blab. We are here to support you in the hard times and good times. If you need to talk don't keep it bottled up. Call one of us and we will gladly be your shoulder to lean on. Hang tough and I will be praying that things get better for you.:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug