PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Kawall?

Heather
03-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Anybody have any experience with her? I won an eBay auction (CM Stone ASB) that was a gift for a friend - at the beginning of January. Still no horse. Had communication once when I emailed for an update because I still hadn't received the horse a month after paying, and she wrote back saying she totally spaced it. I was fine with that, and figured she'd follow through and send it right away - but still haven't received it and now she's not responding to my emails. Anyway, anyone know of her? :sigh

cranbonite
03-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Heather, if you're on MHHR, I'd do a search for her name on there. I know she was being discussed at some point in the last month, month and a half, but I can't recall off the top of my head what people were saying. I don't remember much of it being too good though :upset Good luck getting your friend's gift, though! :hugg

Heather
03-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Well, poopies. Thank you.

Jenpig75
03-15-2005, 03:39 PM
Well, poopies. Thank you.
Heather-
Try searching MHHR under 'Cathy Cote' also....

:thumbsdow

Heather
04-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Update :: still haven't received the horse I paid for, two live shows have gone by, and I've been contacted by another person that she apparently ripped off for OVER $250. I'm feeling kinda lucky that mine was only $25...but I'd sure still like to get the horse. :upset :sigh

Griffin
04-05-2005, 01:13 PM
That sucks! :hammer

What's her ebay ID? Why doesn't ebay have a "Blocked Sellers List" so I remember not to bid on things from these people? Although I suppose they would have negs by now.

~~Griffin~~

Heather
04-05-2005, 02:33 PM
That sucks! :hammer

Totally.

What's her ebay ID?

Here's the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7127210387

tracy
04-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Heather That really sucks!! You and I might be in the same boat! IT all depends here in the next week though. I won a raggedy ann off of ebay and didn't realize it at the time this person has had 6 negative feedbacks with in the last 6 months and two of them came from last month alone. Sent this person a money order last wednesday, emailed to find out about the horse and I get this email saying the horse wasn't being shipped until this thursday. So I am little nervous about it!.:pray

wildwinds
04-05-2005, 04:40 PM
:hugg so sorry to here you did not get your horse. there feed back looked good. not vary many auctions. but that horse, it is nice. and only 22.50. I wonder if she was not happy with the bid bing low. if she was she could of used a reserve. Its getting hard to know what auction to trust.
Im looking for a leather tool , I sent a body for the tool, but have not seen it yet. Ive sent some emails out too. today I finly got one back asking for my zipp , so may be she will let me know what is up.