PDA

View Full Version : Blab major upgrade - this time it's on!

Mary
04-20-2010, 07:10 PM
:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo
:party :puter :party

This time for real ...
and keep checking this thread for more information ...

Blab will be offline for the upgrade
1 or 2 days - hopefully not 3.

Friday April 23
Saturday April 24

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

:bullhorn Blab will look differently after the upgrade !!! :bullhorn

:gallopclick here for more on Blab 2010 (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98135) :gallop

Register for emails on Blab's offline/online status here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MHBstatus/

We don't spam from this list! :grin

If the offline status lasted a full day,
perhaps 3 updates for eta online. :)

:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

MBPearls
04-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Now to find something to do this weekend so I don't dwell on the absence of Blab! :haha

soupyhorses
04-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Same here! Not sure what to do with my life! :)

Stitch
04-20-2010, 07:52 PM
lol go stalk MH$P. There going to wonder where the spike in users are coming from.

Honestly though, I think most of you will enjoy the outcome of the upgrade. I think it's a big change in several years for Blab. Kinda like virtual plastic surgery.

Jacqueline
04-20-2010, 07:58 PM
OMG! No blab for 2 days! :gaah how will I survive? :lol

Mary
04-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Fingers crossed it is back by Sunday morning. :D

Keep an eye on this thread. If I have time to work it up I'll try to post a sneak preview of the New Blab Look. But the forums are still the forums ... Blab will keep the unique character of Blab, the character the members give it!!! :one

Alyssa
04-20-2010, 08:28 PM

:yeahthat
I'm glad it's on the weekend though.. I can find something else to do insted of Blab.

Stacy
04-20-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm super excited about this! Thanks Mary and crew! I just wish that it wasn't this weekend. I've been working a lot and planned to sit around on my butt this weekend! :lol

Western_4_ever
04-20-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm glad it's on the weekend though.. I can find something else to do insted of Blab.

lonesomeglorylover
04-20-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm super excited about this! Thanks Mary and crew! I just wish that it wasn't this weekend. I've been working a lot and planned to sit around on my butt this weekend! :lol

:yeahthat lol. Oh well. Encouragment too... Do something? Lol my bffs not home this weekend either. :randommil Then next weekend I'll be on vacation!

Legacy
04-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Of course, right when I get back from Bolivia!!! At least I'll have Blab to entertain me over the next two days for my plane ride. I can't wait to see the new Blab!! :yaymiller

Mary
04-20-2010, 09:23 PM
... and planned to sit around on my butt this weekend! :lolTry it with your eyes closed. It's great! :one :sleepy :lol

rocket
04-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Oh well timed, we are booked for booth sales both Friday Night and Saturday and work Saturday night. I did try and sign up for the yahoo but I do not have a yahoo email dang it all.

Stacy
04-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Try it with your eyes closed. It's great! :one :sleepy :lol

HA! I could use to catch up on that thing I think is called sleep! Maybe I'll work on projects, I have been meaning to work on tack.

Travellerfarmsltd
04-20-2010, 10:06 PM
Thank you for choosing the weekend when I'll be at Girl Scout camp with absolutely no internet access! :woohoo

soupyhorses
04-20-2010, 10:10 PM
lol go stalk MH$P. There going to wonder where the spike in users are coming from.

Honestly though, I think most of you will enjoy the outcome of the upgrade. I think it's a big change in several years for Blab. Kinda like virtual plastic surgery.

No money! AHHHH lol:doh

WileyT
04-21-2010, 12:41 PM
I cannot tell you how excited I am about the upgrade! I just love the good form of change, and this is just it. :woohoo

Also the perfect excuse for me to work on my photography and graphic design. :)

WileyT
04-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Oh well timed, we are booked for booth sales both Friday Night and Saturday and work Saturday night. I did try and sign up for the yahoo but I do not have a yahoo email dang it all.

You don't need to have a yahoo email account to sign up for a yahoo group. :)

Touchstone
04-21-2010, 12:45 PM

EXACTLY!

However looking forward to seeing the new Blab format! Still, I am going to get severe withdrawal symptoms with no nice Stone eye candy (need to stay away from Ebay and MHSP as I have overspent!)

Jane

ghosthorse0
04-21-2010, 01:59 PM
:woohoo Camping weekend! :woohoo Can't wait to see the new Blab when I get back!

ravensgate
04-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Thank GOODNESS! I have so much work to get done, surely if Blab is down on a weekend no less, I can get something done. I for one, am thrilled:woohoo

Mary
04-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Thank GOODNESS! I have so much work to get done, surely if Blab is down on a weekend no less, I can get something done. I for one, am thrilled:woohoo
:haha :haha :haha

(I shouldn't admit this on the boards ... but I've wondered how many marriages have been strained by Blab. :hubba :eek How many husbands would like to see something of the wife other than the back of her head bent over a keyboard, fingers pounding furiously. :wink :lol )

jasper978
04-22-2010, 12:14 AM
Two nearly perfect days to have it go off. I'll be at a show on Sat, and will leave Fri evening for MI to attend the event. What time on Fri will Blab go off?

Alexisme359
04-22-2010, 01:12 AM
FANTASTIC! I saw the thread title and said, man I hope its this weekend! I also have a show on Saturday, and the swap meet is Friday night so I'll be busy while Blab is down! Otherwise, I don't know what I would do with my time...haha.

WileyT
04-22-2010, 06:28 AM
Good luck with everything, Mary!

MVFPOA
04-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Shoot, now I need to figure out something contructive to do! :haha Of course, Saturday is the day I don't have to work horses. Ah well, I can't wait to see the new Blab! :woohoo

Mary
04-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Two nearly perfect days to have it go off. I'll be at a show on Sat, and will leave Fri evening for MI to attend the event. What time on Fri will Blab go off?I'm hammering this down, pun-literally, the farrier has to come in the a.m. and tack on the shoe my horse lost. Otherwise Blab would have been down VERY EARLY.

So more like between 10 & noon CT.

There will be advance warning of impending downtime - 10 minutes, 5 minutes, and so on.
:) :) :)

lonesomeglorylover
04-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Do you know what times I'll will be off?

Vicky Norris
04-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Perfect timing for me! I'll be leaving early in the morning for College Station for Tejas Live! I won't have internet, besides...Shelly and Sara (10) will be with me, so who will have time? lol

I hope it all works out perfectly!

Stitch
04-22-2010, 05:25 PM
yeah she picked a good weekend to do this. I'm headed out to Frankenmuth this weekend and should be back on Monday. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly.

Laura G
04-22-2010, 06:25 PM
I've got Netflix to watch, and plenty of books to read! :grin

houndstooth77
04-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Perfect timing! I will be out of town Friday through Saturday!

Mary
04-22-2010, 08:28 PM
For anyone watching this thread ... I just sent a yahoo groups notice. It's a reminder and also a test ... if you see this post but didn't get the email (as of around 8:20 pm CT today,) check your account status on the group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MHBstatus/