PDA

View Full Version : Forum for rider discussions?

Keren
03-30-2005, 05:54 AM
How about a separate forum for model rider discussions? Where to find them, how to dress them, how to best use them...that sort of thing. It's a big subject but there isn't a niche for it ANYWHERE on the 'net :)

Keren

webenative
03-30-2005, 12:58 PM
I think this is a good idea!I need to find cowboy boots to fit my mego man.:cheer :cheer :cheer

Heather
03-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Let's see how much interest is drummed up, and we can go from there!

Liz
03-30-2005, 06:23 PM
Yesm I would be interested! :D

Equiworks
03-30-2005, 07:07 PM
Sounds like a great idea, although I would also be keen on the idea of making the Tack forum into Tack, props, riders, etc. :) Or perhaps "all the necessities for the performance junky" forum. :haha

webenative
03-30-2005, 10:07 PM
Sounds like a great idea, although I would also be keen on the idea of making the Tack forum into Tack, props, riders, etc. :) Or perhaps "all the necessities for the performance junky" forum. :haha:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao Yes,I am addicted too!

Merrylegs
03-31-2005, 01:08 PM
Well, that's a good idea.

unicornwoman
04-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Definitely, there should be a rider forum. It is a different skill as it involves sewing AND customizing!

Heather
04-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Sounds like a great idea, although I would also be keen on the idea of making the Tack forum into Tack, props, riders, etc. :) Or perhaps "all the necessities for the performance junky" forum. :haha

Hmmmm. "Performance Junkie-dom"? I'll get on this in the morning!

Keren
04-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Hmmmm. "Performance Junkie-dom"? I'll get on this in the morning!

Yes - junkies always need a fix, LOL!

Keren

ryllina
04-05-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm more interested in seeing it added to the tack forum... like Darleen suggested.
:)

Nichelle
04-09-2005, 01:10 AM
I'm more interested in seeing it added to the tack forum... like Darleen suggested.
:)
:agreed
I'm interested in this as well. :)

yorkhorse
07-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Great idea! A forum that will share clothes patterns and how to make them, how to remove the old makeup from plastic dolls, make shoes, etc.
Is this the 'Props' forum now?

Heather
07-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Okay, admittedly I'm NOT a performance person and therefore, I have no clue. I just added a new forum in the "Studio" called Performance Junkies. We still have the "tack" forum, and the "props" forum. Should Performance Junkies go under the Ranch heading, instead (the first chunk of forums, where Resin Corral, etc. are?) Should we roll Props and Tack into Performance Junkies, or leave it separate? I need you hard-core people to tell me what to do with it, so it's set up in a way that's most useful/user-friendly to you.

If you want, we can make a whole category called "Performance Junkies" and under that heading, we can have individual forums for tack, props, live showing, photo showing, etc.

Let me know! I can get on this tonight if I know what to do.

Equiworks
07-04-2005, 10:04 AM
Okay, admittedly I'm NOT a performance person and therefore, I have no clue. I just added a new forum in the "Studio" called Performance Junkies. We still have the "tack" forum, and the "props" forum. Should Performance Junkies go under the Ranch heading, instead (the first chunk of forums, where Resin Corral, etc. are?) Should we roll Props and Tack into Performance Junkies, or leave it separate? I need you hard-core people to tell me what to do with it, so it's set up in a way that's most useful/user-friendly to you.

If you want, we can make a whole category called "Performance Junkies" and under that heading, we can have individual forums for tack, props, live showing, photo showing, etc.

Let me know! I can get on this tonight if I know what to do.

Performance Junkies

Tack
Dolls
Props (for jumps, dioramas, carts, etc?)
(top category perf. junkies, with sub categories) That's my thought, anyway. :)

champlain
07-04-2005, 10:16 AM
I like the idea of it being its own separate category. Tack, props and dolls being subcategories. Maybe adding another subcategory for live and photo showing calling it In the Ring. ...Just some thoughts http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Heather
07-04-2005, 04:52 PM
How's it look now? Do you guys need more stuff?

Equiworks
07-04-2005, 07:09 PM
It looks wonderful, Heather! Thanks so much! :) I love having a "Performance Junkies" section. :woohoo

horseluver4132
07-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Thanx a lot I see it is up and running. Thanx heather!!!