PDA

View Full Version : SM Breakable Mavericks Now Available!

red-dog-studio
04-02-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm absolutely thrilled to bring you some exciting news: The Horse Gallery, Horsing Around's china sculpture division, has produced the SM-scale Maverick resin as a breakable! He's available in five different colors:

Maverick in fine bone china (http://www.horsingaround.com/acatalog/Maverick___China.html)

I can't tell you how excited I am about this new development! I dreamed of seeing Maverick in china, and now it's a reality. I feel like each color gives the sculpture a different personality. I'm extremely grateful to The Horse Gallery for doing such a fabulous job creating Maverick in china and giving him such wonderful coat colors!

You can order your china Mavericks through the link I provided above. Horsing Around is handling all sales and questions. The cost of the glazed pieces is 70 British pounds each, or roughly US$130. You can also purchase a base for him for just a few dollars more. Bisques are also available! I really hope to see some custom glaze Mavericks in the show ring this year. :-)

I hope you enjoy browsing the photos of the lovely china Mavericks. It's been hard to keep this exciting news a secret!!

Thanks for looking!