PDA

View Full Version : Jen Al-Beik

jennifersimagination
04-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Hi all... trying to get in touch with Jen Al-Beik... the email I have for her is being returned, anyone have another other than polaris434@netzero.net ? Thanks!

champlain
04-03-2005, 07:07 PM
I read within the last month or so on Haynet or Haynet Exchange, that she was having computer problems or something to that effect and that she was busy with school. I can go back and check if you would like.

jennifersimagination
04-03-2005, 07:13 PM
I read within the last month or so on Haynet or Haynet Exchange, that she was having computer problems or something to that effect and that she was busy with school. I can go back and check if you would like.

I read the same thing. I have been working on a costume for her on the past year and haven't heard from multiple emails sent to her since Oct/Novemeber. Ah well....

wobbler_kitty
04-03-2005, 10:54 PM
I believe her computer died on her. You could also try:
plasminojen@yahoo.com Not sure how recent that one is though.

Or you could try posting to the Region X Yahoo site. If she's not on there, her mom (Nancy Timm) is, and she may be able to reply for her.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/REGION10NAMHSA/

I will see her in about 3 weeks at NESE. (I'm pretty sure she must be going!) If you don't get through to her by then, I could pass on a message if you like. Just let me know. :)