PDA

View Full Version : Blab t-shirts ... are flying!

Pages : [1] 2

Mary
04-10-2011, 09:01 PM
<table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="4169E1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

royal blue with white imprint

... back ... (edited Tues 4/12 mid-day)

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/1blabhorse70pct.jpg

... front ... (edited Tues 4/12 mid-day)
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1front_60pct.jpg

... alternate back ... (edited Tues 4/12 mid-day)
(previous version had slogan lower left: "my hobby - my life")

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/2b2_back_75pct.jpg

Monday April 11 5:30 pm - edited to add:

Option to add your own customized name or short slogan to your shirt!
(how about your Blab name?? :hubba)

- Estimated cost $5 to $7 per shirt.
- Location on shirt: TBD, but probably in the traditional name spot on the back under the collar; or on the sleeve; or under one of the designs

Original design, exclusive to Blab! Design is not 100% final, but this should be very close. T-shirts are quality pre-shrunk 100% cotton.

Not yet ready to ship, but that too is close ... with all good luck, by the end of April. :)

And the price also is not final, but should be reasonable. :yes Planning to ship simply, folded in padded envelope. Orders will be placed with and delivered by me.

This post will be updated with more information. :woohoo

Landshark
04-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Love it! Not so crazy about the wording on the back. I like the logo on the top of Blab and that would be great on the back (Model Horse Blab). But of course I will need to buy one! And you are not asking for opinions so ignore mine!

Horse Lady 6
04-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Oh my gosh!! I love them Mary! :hearts

I'll definitely be buying one when they are ready. :)

Mary
04-10-2011, 09:09 PM
... And you are not asking for opinions so ignore mine!Are you kidding ... this is Blab. :haha Of COURSE everyone has to give their opinion!!! :bullhorn Not asking has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Really it isn't necessary on Blab to ask for an opinion in order to get one - or a hundred. Bring em on! :grintongue

Landshark
04-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Okay well on the back I would love to see the Blab Logo instead! And maybe those 3 horses behind it or under it or something.

Also you might want to consider putting the URL on the shirt in case people want to check us out! Unless we don't want "outsiders"! :lol

ETA - or put the Blab logo instead of "my hobby my life".

hippycowgirl
04-10-2011, 09:15 PM
:adore Love it! I will defiantly have to get one.

Stacy
04-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Love them! I had one of the original blab shirts from way back when and was just thinking the other day about how much I missed that shirt! I wouldn't mind the back changed and it would be nice to have the the website on it :)

Mary
04-10-2011, 09:30 PM
:adore Love it! I will defiantly have to get one.That is the best reason for buying a design-logo'ed t-shirt I have ever heard. :thumbsup :clap :D

Laura G
04-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Also you might want to consider putting the URL on the shirt in case people want to check us out! Unless we don't want "outsiders"! :lol

ETA - or put the Blab logo instead of "my hobby my life".
:agreed But I understand if you'd rather the URL not be on there. :) AND....I'm going to beg for plus sizes! ;) :ppplease I :adore the color, I will definitely have to get one! :yaymiller

horse1324
04-10-2011, 09:56 PM
OH MY GOSH! I want one!!! I really really love it!

shastaharley
04-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Love the color, love the front, love the back!! That being said, I agree with losing the wording on the back and putting the URL. Now we have a way to identify each other at BFest:hello

bjorgo
04-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Love the shirt, Mary! :-)

I also agree with putting the url on the back... not totally digging the "my hobby- my life", but I am sure I will get one anyway!

Wixom Aficionado
04-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Can't wait, i'm excited! I must have one even though everyone will look at me like I'm mad. :D

Whinnie
04-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Haha, my saying is on there :D I still have to take a picture of the sign that started it all!

yofi
04-11-2011, 03:23 AM
I agree on losing the phrasing. Honestly, I'd like to see the current 'front' design on the back, and the original logo with a ".com" added just below and to the right of it on the front left as a 'pocket' design. But whatever ends up being the case, I agree, the "my hobby--my life" just doesn't work. "Do you Blab?" is the phrase I've always associated with Blab, and I don't think you should muddle it by adding in a new, unrelated phrase.

airen
04-11-2011, 06:42 AM
Plus sizes please!

camaro88lover
04-11-2011, 06:52 AM
I agree about losing the phrase. I will HAVE to get one!!

Mary
04-11-2011, 06:52 AM
Tell me why you all want the url ... ? Anyone who web searches Blab + model horse will get this forum site at the top. The url is cluttersome, that is why it was discarded from the design. :)

Plus sizes please!Will do! There will be a size selection. :toothy

Stacy
04-11-2011, 06:57 AM
For those who aren't familiar I think the shirt doesn't make much sense, the URL completes it and makes the shirt more complete and cohesive. My thought is ditch the saying on the back and put the URL, plus its free advertising for blab ;)

camaro88lover
04-11-2011, 06:59 AM
Tell me why you all want the url ... ? Anyone who web searches Blab + model horse will get this forum site at the top. The url is cluttersome, that is why it was discarded from the design. :)

Will do! There will be a size selection. :toothy

Honestly, "my hobby - my life" has almost the same # of characters as www.modelhorseblab.com and I think the URL is much more closely related to the "theme" of the shirt than "my hobby - my life." You could even just do modelhorseblab.com - which gets it even closer to the same # of characters. I like the idea of having the URL on the shirt. People are lazy and Googling "Blab" is too much work for some people (probably many people :lol). Whereas if you put modelhorseblab.com on there, voila - less excuses :roflmao

freakofnature
04-11-2011, 07:46 AM
I'm gonna get one and wear it to Breyerfest. :grin

breyer08
04-11-2011, 07:55 AM
I agree about the saying on the back. I also like the idea of putting the URL instead. It would be a great way to advertise to those who are unfamiliar with it, and don't necessarily want to google to find out what/where the Blab is! I'd love to get a t-shirt, but I'm not crazy about the "my hobby - my life" on the back. The rest of it is great! :D

Beethovens7th
04-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Love the shirt, Mary! :-)

I also agree with putting the url on the back... not totally digging the "my hobby- my life", but I am sure I will get one anyway!

I agree on losing the phrasing. Honestly, I'd like to see the current 'front' design on the back, and the original logo with a ".com" added just below and to the right of it on the front left as a 'pocket' design. But whatever ends up being the case, I agree, the "my hobby--my life" just doesn't work. "Do you Blab?" is the phrase I've always associated with Blab, and I don't think you should muddle it by adding in a new, unrelated phrase.

I agree about losing the phrase. I will HAVE to get one!!

So, are we saying that there is more to life than model horses?

Beethovens7th
04-11-2011, 08:12 AM
I agree about the saying on the back. I also like the idea of putting the URL instead. It would be a great way to advertise to those who are unfamiliar with it, and don't necessarily want to google to find out what/where the Blab is! I'd love to get a t-shirt, but I'm not crazy about the "my hobby - my life" on the back. The rest of it is great! :D

Not to be obtuse or anything, but i kinda like it," My Hobby My life".

Vicky Norris
04-11-2011, 08:45 AM
I don't like the saying on the back either. Much rather see the URL.

Big plus sizes please....lol. (I really don't like tight T-shirts.)

horse1324
04-11-2011, 09:13 AM
I like the "MY HOBBY MY LIFE"

JRT Mom
04-11-2011, 09:37 AM
<table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="4169E1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

royal blue with white imprint

... front ...

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/1blabhorse70pct.jpg

This design on the back....people stare at peoples' backs more than they look at their chests, IMHO. I'd do this on the back and put the Blab web site link/logo on the front pocket area, myself. That way, if you're walking down the hall at BF, or you're at the NPOD at BF, people can tell there's a Blabber in front of them when they see this on the back of their Tshirt.

Love the color blue and white and the whole idea. Coolness!

breyer08
04-11-2011, 09:45 AM
This design on the back....people stare at peoples' backs more than they look at their chests, IMHO. I'd do this on the back and put the Blab web site link/logo on the front pocket area, myself. That way, if you're walking down the hall at BF, or you're at the NPOD at BF, people can tell there's a Blabber in front of them when they see this on the back of their Tshirt.

Love the color blue and white and the whole idea. Coolness!

Oooh, I really like this idea!! You could do this image rather large on the back, and then just the logo/URL smaller on the front. I'd definitely like that a lot! :thumbsup

Mary
04-11-2011, 12:51 PM
"my hobby - my life" is supposed to be sort of a 'statement' that could be read many ways. It's my hobby. It's my life. It could be a sort of defiant tone -- but it just depends on how it's read. As in, I'll do what I want with both, or either. Or, it could be that the hobby is integral in one's life. Or ... whatever someone wants it to mean. That was the idea. :)

But it isn't set in stone ... more ideas coming ...

I don't mind having the url on the shirt ... but I did not see what that does for the wearer. :toothy I've never seen anyone write down a url from a t-shirt. But, maybe so, what do I know. My thought is that the shirt is really supposed to be about the person wearing it and their connection with the hobby - a person who spends a chunk of their hobby time on Blab. :yes Anyway - that also is the idea. :D

We need a name for the horse character on the front, made of keyboard symbols. Ideas? :hubba

BeccaG
04-11-2011, 02:42 PM
We need a name for the horse character on the front, made of keyboard symbols. Ideas? :hubba

Qwerty, what else? :lol

I like it, and I think it would be even better with some of the changes that were suggested :D

LaughingStockStables
04-11-2011, 02:55 PM
I expected that I would but I don't actually like the design :uh I would probably still get one just because I'd like to have a Blab shirt. It's the computer-symbol horse that bugs me...I would love it if it was just the Blab logo or something!

BlackBelleFarms
04-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Qwerty, what else? :lol

I like it, and I think it would be even better with some of the changes that were suggested :D

agreed :)!!!!!

yofi
04-11-2011, 03:09 PM
"my hobby - my life" is supposed to be sort of a 'statement' that could be read many ways. It's my hobby. It's my life. It could be a sort of defiant tone -- but it just depends on how it's read. As in, I'll do what I want with both, or either. Or, it could be that the hobby is integral in one's life. Or ... whatever someone wants it to mean. That was the idea. :)

But it isn't set in stone ... more ideas coming ...

I don't mind having the url on the shirt ... but I did not see what that does for the wearer. :toothy I've never seen anyone write down a url from a t-shirt. But, maybe so, what do I know. My thought is that the shirt is really supposed to be about the person wearing it and their connection with the hobby - a person who spends a chunk of their hobby time on Blab. :yes Anyway - that also is the idea. :D

See, my issue with the phrase is what I said before. It's never been associated with Blab, so unless you're going to start a new advertising 'campaign' with it, it makes no sense to have it there.

It'd be similar to McDonald's putting the phrase "Yes, we have hamburgers" on their paper bags (etc.), but not changing their commercials from the "I'm lovin' it". Does it have something to do with the product? Yes. Does that mean it's worthwhile? No. Unless you're going to start marketing Blab with 'my hobby--my life' associated, there's just no point in having it on there.

I also just dislike the phrase, by itself. It seems far too defiant and callous to me, kind of like "you don't Blab? Screw you." Even just changing it to something more inclusive "our hobby--our lives" is an improvement. Or "more than a hobby", etc. Something that doesn't seem so offputting.

But I really do think "do you Blab?" is all that's needed. Why muddle the design with multiple taglines when one is all you need to secure brand recognition (so to speak)?

As to why the url, I don't think "www.modelhorseblab.com" should be on there. Too long and complicated. But drop the "www" or even just add a 'handwritten' ".com" onto the end of the original logo, and you've got recognition as to what Blab is (a website) without cluttering the design.

I also like Qwerty for the name, ha. It's cute.

iheartbreyers
04-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Oh I so want to get one!!! How will we know when they are ready to buy and how much for one?

mobyus
04-11-2011, 03:26 PM
I'd just like to thank you all for getting the song "It's My Life" in my head all day :wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXQYyKzyDaE

I'm digging the horse on the front - his head reminds me of Flash a bit. I do see what folks are saying about the phrase on the back though. I'm feeling kinda meh about it.
Anyone remember Kathi Bogucki's fabulous collector shirts? I wish I knew where mine went.
And if we want to talk slogans, NOTHING will make me crazier than "The more you know, the more you Kohl's". It makes no freaking sense. Even worse, the local town of Sheboygan just announced a similar slogan: "How do you Sheboygan?" Aargh! (...shuffling off to stomp tulips and kick puppies in anger... )

Misty
04-11-2011, 03:35 PM
I don't care for the back either. I went :woohoo when I saw the front and then :wtf when I saw the back.

JRT Mom
04-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Is it the consensus that Qwerty ought to be on the back and something like

Do You Blab?
modlehorseblab.com

be on the front pocketle area?

Love the name Qwerty. It was the first thing that came in to my mind, too.

Nichelle
04-11-2011, 03:44 PM
I really like it! I agree with switching the front and back images though. :) And I actually like the "My Hobby, My Life" part. Would a url even be necessary? I thought Blab was pretty well-known throughout the model horse hobby? (and if someone was curious about it they could always ask the wearer... hehe!)

I dunno, just my 2 cents. ^_^

airen
04-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Amperstallion

calfcaller
04-11-2011, 03:57 PM

Do You Blab?
modlehorseblab.com

I like this idea and wahoo, put me down for one.

BaitandSwitch
04-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Nice!! Also not in love with the wording on the back but I will order one for sure. XL please!

Mary
04-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Just confirmed that buyers can add one name or short phrase to their t-shirt, for an extra charge of $5 to $7.

I need to determine a location for it - and there may be some flexibility for individual shirts. We are quite lucky to have someone who is somewhat flexible working with us on the t-shirt side. He does a lot of the work manually and is ready to accomodate some individual wishes.

Nothing like customization, right? :hubba

OK here's an idea for you! I think it would be way cool for people to add their Blab names. :woohoo But with some limitation on the number of characters & spaces, you could pick - it could be a name or a phrase.

Not making major design changes at this point ... so what do you think of this. We switch the front & back designs. All or part of the url might go underneath Qwerty or whatever he will be called. On the front - the conga image - the forum logo can go in the upper left space over the conga. Then, a customized slogan or name can be placed either -
... where the current slogan is
... or in the traditional name-spot under the collar
... or on the sleeve

Our good t-shirt maker says he can do any of the 3. If we allow members to choose the location there is a small risk of confusion and errors - but I think this gentleman is pretty well organized.

And - we'll have a poll to name the symbol-horse. So far we've got Qwerty and Amperstallion. Bring on other suggestions, and I'll post a poll by tomorrow or the next day.
:) :gallop

I'm going to edit the original post and add the custom name/slogan info. And adding a poll to give an idea of how many are likely to be ordered. :woohoo

And p.s. When the shirt is printed, the transparency in the middle horse of the conga will go away. You won't be able to see the last horse through the middle horse.

Vicky Norris
04-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Are you going to get larger sizes?

LaughingStockStables
04-11-2011, 05:52 PM
What is the actual shirt going to cost?

Mary
04-11-2011, 05:56 PM
I am hoping to keep it around $20, plus shipping in padded envelope. Adding a custom name or short slogan would be $5 to $7 dollars.

Voting is just to help me know how many are a good possibility. Of course no one is committed to buy. :)

I won't take any money until the shirts are in hand, ready to customize. :woohoo

BearsnBugs
04-11-2011, 06:11 PM
I expected that I would but I don't actually like the design :uh I would probably still get one just because I'd like to have a Blab shirt. It's the computer-symbol horse that bugs me...I would love it if it was just the Blab logo or something!

Yeah, I'm not excited about it either. I love the horses on the back, though. Don't care for the hobby-life caption. I'd rather see the Blab logo (and then - not full shirt size, more like in the upper corner like a golf shirt) and the three horses on the back - with or without the url. But the url makes the most sense.

How many Blabber visions of a proper shirt were you hoping to get, Mary!! :lol

Mary
04-11-2011, 06:16 PM
How many Blabber visions of a proper shirt were you hoping to get, Mary!! :lolWell, there are about 250 members posting on a Monday night, so that many to start, then a total of about 1,100 posting or lurking over a 3 months period ... so that many. :lol

This is Blab. This is what we do. :thumbsup

Next question ... how many opinions per Blabber? :hubba

I'm changing the first post to indicate that Symbol Horse aka Qwerty aka Amperstallion will be on the back. That sounds fairly universal.

Mary
04-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Are you going to get larger sizes?Yep, we should be able to get the size you want to order. The t-shirt guy said that is no problem, we can pick as many of each size as we like.

BaitandSwitch
04-11-2011, 08:22 PM
XL with Blab Logo.

FriesianFury
04-11-2011, 08:26 PM
I LOVE it and would love to get one too, maybe even one for Elena :lol

rocket
04-11-2011, 08:43 PM
I am kind of with you mostly since I am not into using all the emotioncon or what ever they are called.

It does grow on one but I would rather see something like Do you blab on the front or just say your nic if you wanted. The My line does nothing for me. Count me though for getting one, all my model shirts are old as the hills.

Laura G
04-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Any way I could get a 3X? :grin

breyer08
04-11-2011, 08:47 PM
I like the changes you've suggested, Mary! Especially the part about customizing the slogan--I'd love to change it to my Blab ID! :yaymiller
(Too bad I never get to go to any model events! Guess this shirt will just have to last for a while!)

Laura G
04-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Oh, and I like Qwerty for the horses name! :)

BlackBelleFarms
04-11-2011, 08:51 PM
I like the changes a lot :). I think I am going to get one now! :)

do we all have to order at once or can it be at different times?

Stacy
04-11-2011, 09:05 PM
I am hoping to keep it around $20, plus shipping in padded envelope. Adding a custom name or short slogan would be $5 to $7 dollars.

Voting is just to help me know how many are a good possibility. Of course no one is committed to buy. :)

I won't take any money until the shirts are in hand, ready to customize. :woohoo

Can I offer a small shipping suggestion? Shipping in polybags is *VERY* cheap to do and they are very durable. I ship in them often and pay about $11 or 12 for 200 of them. They are exceptionally lightweight which means that I can ship first class which is often faster and far cheaper than priority :) Just a thought to keep costs low as possible!

Mary
04-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Can I offer a small shipping suggestion? Shipping in polybags is *VERY* cheap to do and they are very durable. I ship in them often and pay about $11 or 12 for 200 of them. They are exceptionally lightweight which means that I can ship first class which is often faster and far cheaper than priority :) Just a thought to keep costs low as possible!What's a polybag? Link, please! I'm all for it, if Master Shipper Stacy recommends it. Stacy you must have mailed just about everything at one time or another. :)

rocket
04-11-2011, 09:18 PM
There are a ton of choices but to give you an idea one of the top hits on dogpile for poly shipping bags

http://www.uline.com/BL_1551/Tear-Proof-Polyolefin-Mailers

camaro88lover
04-11-2011, 09:19 PM
That's how cafe press ships their shirts out.

Stacy
04-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Yep, those are them. I purchased my last lot on ebay. I got 10x13in but that's to fit up to a blazer, I fold them in half once the garment's in the bag for items like a shirt or skirt :) Sending first class keeps the cost at about $3 or less for most items. Works well for me :)

Mary
04-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Firstly ... you can post your size here if you like, but really I need you to vote on it in the poll. :) Any exceptions not on that list we will deal with at order time. T-shirt Guy is very personable, flexible and has some good resources. Can't promise, but likely we can get what people want. :thumbsup

Secondly ... I am fairly sure that although we'd certainly like to have an initial group order, I'll be able to accomodate single orders for some time after that. I'll order extras, and T-shirt Guy already said I can bring some back later for him to do customizations (really I suppose the word is "personalizations," but I like "customizations." :grintongue )

Alrighty ...

A Design Question

With help, I got it through my head what people are most likely describing. What many people would really like is a plain-ish front, without a big design, just an emblem-sized pocket design = the forum logo. Is that right?
???

Thinking about the url thing. Y'all are sure you want to be walking billboards. :yes As opposed to just expressing a few Blab sentiments. :toothy Well why not. :woohoo

Landshark
04-11-2011, 09:58 PM

Do You Blab?
modlehorseblab.com

NO!!!!! Should say "GOT BLAB?"

Mary
04-11-2011, 10:00 PM
NO!!!!! Should say "GOT BLAB?"Well, in my personal opinion that one has been done. And done. And done, and ... :)

There are a ton of choices but to give you an idea one of the top hits on dogpile for poly shipping bags

http://www.uline.com/BL_1551/Tear-Proof-Polyolefin-MailersOh yeah, those things! If you all say they are sturdy enough, that is good with me. :thumbsup

Horse Lady 6
04-11-2011, 10:04 PM
I like the conga with the URL on the back and the "Do you Blab" with Qwerty over the left breast area, kind of like a polo shirt logo.

breyer08
04-11-2011, 10:05 PM
A Design Question

With help, I got it through my head what people are most likely describing. What many people would really like is a plain-ish front, without a big design, just an emblem-sized pocket design = the forum logo. Is that right?
???

Yes! I like this! Small logo on the front, with the horse design (larger) on the back. :thumbsup

Laura G
04-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Okay, here is what I would like, personally:

Size: 3X
(I didn't vote on size, because there was no XXXL choice. :) )
Conga on front, Laura G under logo
"Qwerty" horse Got Blab? or Do You Blab? on back

That works for me! :grin

Landshark
04-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Well, in my personal opinion that one has been done. And done. And done, and ... :)

True - I guess "Do you Blab" fits in better anyway. Liking the big logo on the back much better! We need these for Bfest!

Mary
04-11-2011, 10:16 PM
We should be ordering by the end of April. Maybe sooner. :)

yofi
04-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Mary, do you have a URL for the actual Blab logo? If so, I'd be happy to make a mock-up of what I (and I think, a few others) was describing. Note, though, my Mac is broken so the mock-up won't be too good, as I won't be able to use photoshop, but.

breyer08
04-11-2011, 10:24 PM
I PM'd you Mary! :)

Mary
04-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Mary, do you have a URL for the actual Blab logo? If so, I'd be happy to make a mock-up of what I (and I think, a few others) was describing. Note, though, my Mac is broken so the mock-up won't be too good, as I won't be able to use photoshop, but.You are welcome to put something out there, yofi. I think we have the resources and are posting something more. :)

Thanks to Heidi B for a quick help-out ... still some tweaks to come, but the general idea ...

front
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1front.jpg

back
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1back.jpg

horse1324
04-11-2011, 11:00 PM
You are welcome to put something out there, yofi. I think we have the resources and are posting something more. :)

Thanks to Heidi B for a quick help-out ... still some tweaks to come, but the general idea ...

front

back

I liked the other one with the conga better but its not my choice. I'm deff. out numbered by people who like it with the blab logo. I think it would me cool to add my blab name to my shirt
sleeve! :)

Mary
04-11-2011, 11:07 PM
I liked the other one with the conga better but its not my choice. I'm deff. out numbered by people who like it with the blab logo. I think it would me cool to add my blab name to my shirt
sleeve! :)Me too.

Don't worry - the conga is not necessarily lost to the world. ;)

Horse Lady 6
04-11-2011, 11:19 PM

:yeahthat I really like the conga.

Laura G
04-11-2011, 11:29 PM
I'd rather have the conga than the Blab logo. And my name on the front, not the sleeve. But, that's me. :)

yofi
04-11-2011, 11:38 PM
lol, Well, that was the idea I originally posted, so no need for me to do anything.

Out of curiosity, how much more expensive would it be if we were to send him two designs, so everyone could get their favorite? One with the conga, and one with Qwerty?

BeccaG
04-12-2011, 06:22 AM
I like the latest design that was posted :D

camaro88lover
04-12-2011, 07:01 AM
I LOVE the updated version!!

Stacy
04-12-2011, 07:08 AM
I *LOVE* the new design Mary! Can't wait to get mine!

Misty
04-12-2011, 07:10 AM
I LOVE the updated version!!:yeahthat

Mary
04-12-2011, 07:12 AM
lol, Well, that was the idea I originally posted, so no need for me to do anything.

Out of curiosity, how much more expensive would it be if we were to send him two designs, so everyone could get their favorite? One with the conga, and one with Qwerty?We would have to have at least 25 orders for each design. These are silk-screened, which is more permanent, but more work-y. So they do them on minimum quantities. It is much easier to get 25 orders for one design than 50 orders, divided evenly between the two. Frankly I don't think the last one is likely to work out that way.

Or ... if there were a smaller order for the conga, it might be done, but at a higher cost per shirt.

Or ... I think the conga has appeal beyond Blab. If there were fewer orders for that one, we could go ahead and order the minimum number at the most favorable price, and offer them for sale to the public. It can still have the Blab pocket emblem. Plenty of folks in this country are wearing t-shirts they like sporting graphics for something they've never used. ;)

OK the front side has been tweaked - if you looked at the mock-up in post #71 (page 8) yesterday/last night, look again now. We have url (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?118036-Blab-t-shirts-...-at-last%21&p=1612035&viewfull=1#post1612035) - basically. :woohoo

camaro88lover
04-12-2011, 07:15 AM
We would have to have at least 25 orders for each design. These are silk-screened, which is more permanent, but more work-y. So they do them on minimum quantities. It is much easier to get 25 orders for one design than 50 orders, divided evenly between the two. Frankly I don't think the last one is likely to work out that way.

Or ... if there were a smaller order for the conga, it might be done, but at a higher cost per shirt.

Or ... I think the conga has appeal beyond Blab. If there were fewer orders for that one, we could go ahead and order the minimum number at the most favorable price, and offer them for sale to the public. It can still have the Blab pocket emblem. Plenty of folks in this country are wearing t-shirts they like sporting graphics for something they've never used. ;)

OK the front side has been tweaked - if you looked at the mock-up in post #71 (page 8) yesterday/last night, look again now. We have url (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?118036-Blab-t-shirts-...-at-last%21&p=1612035&viewfull=1#post1612035) - basically. :woohoo

LOVE the pocket even better now!!! Sweet!!

Beethovens7th
04-12-2011, 07:24 AM

:yeahthat THis looks good, but is there a way to slip the conga below the qwerky horse on back?

Mary
04-12-2011, 07:33 AM
I am so glad to hear support for the conga! I love both designs, but I see that it is Not The Thing to go with big splashy designs on both sides of the shirt. Keep voting, conga lovers ... ! :bananadance:bananadance:bananadance

breyer08
04-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Oooh, I like it even better with the ".com" on the front!! :yaymiller

Shelf Elf
04-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Coming in a bit late for this but I love this. Can't wait for it to come out. I like the idea of having your name on it too.

PolarVrtX
04-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Coming in a bit late for this but I love this. Can't wait for it to come out. I like the idea of having your name on it too.

Same here, just joined in and I LOVE the shirt in post #71! Absolutely a must-buy :D I would love the ability to add Blab name on the sleeve or somewhere.

Daydream
04-12-2011, 09:19 AM
I am a bit late as well, for comments. I like the conga line picture and the horse head! and would like to see both on the shirt. I did not care for the phrase "my hobby my life".

The color is great. I will get one and get my son one. He knows all about BLAB and wonders why I am on here so much. What a great idea.

So what day would everyone wear it ? Going to be pretty stinky by the end of Breyer Fest week! :flies :uh

shastaharley
04-12-2011, 09:45 AM
Add me to the conga vote. I'd like to see the conga on the pocket with my blab name underneath it. I like Qwerty much better on the back.

JRT Mom
04-12-2011, 10:10 AM
You are welcome to put something out there, yofi. I think we have the resources and are posting something more. :)

front

back

Love it! Yes!

LaughingStockStables
04-12-2011, 10:50 AM

front

back

Okay, I like this much better! :yes :yes :yes

Laura G
04-12-2011, 10:55 AM
I am a bit late as well, for comments. I like the conga line picture and the horse head! and would like to see both on the shirt. I did not care for the phrase "my hobby my life".

:agreed I want both Qwerty and the conga! And I like the idea of putting my user name on the shirt. :)
I love that color blue, it's gorgeous! :adore

Vicky Norris
04-12-2011, 11:17 AM
That is much better! Although I do like the conga, just not the writing you put under it. Way to confrontational for me.

3x prefer 4x if you can get it..... hate tight Ts.

indefinitely_jaded
04-12-2011, 12:58 PM
I have no idea how I missed this thread... but I like both designs, the new one maybe a teensy bit more. :D Whatever is decided, I'll likely order one! Oh, and the ability to add my username, definitely a plus.

Mary
04-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Jus' sayin' ... Qwerty & the conga on one shirt seems a little busy to me. But maybe if someone can mock-up what they have in mind?

What about a choice of both a Qwerty shirt and a conga shirt? That is, two separate shirts. Or is there a preference for working both designs on the back of one shirt? I think we're seeing enough interest to order a run of both, with the idea that leftovers will be available for future orders. :woohoo

LaughingStockStables
04-12-2011, 01:16 PM
What about a choice of both a Qwerty shirt and a conga shirt? That is, two separate shirts. Or is there a preference for working both designs on the back of one shirt? I think we're seeing enough interest to order a run of both, with the idea that leftovers will be available for future orders. :woohoo

YES please!! Choice between Qwerty or conga!

4ever_Unbridled
04-12-2011, 01:17 PM
I really like the new t-shirt design! Maybe if people want the conga as well it can be on one/both? of the sleeves along with our Blab name? Just an idea if that's possible. It's lookin' great though Mary:)!

Laura G
04-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Will there be a shirt without the Blab logo? I would rather have Qwerty on one side, and the conga on the other side. :)

Mary
04-12-2011, 01:33 PM
:spacey :haha

Alrighty ... we've got requests for a shirt with Qwerty on the back and plain front with emblem ... a shirt with conga on the back and plain front with emblem ... Laura is back to the original proposal, Qwerty on the front and conga on the back ... and 4ever wants it all, front, back, left sleeve, right sleeve ...

:breakdanc :party

What we need is a fully individually customizable shirt ... we'll see how long T-Shirt Guy's patience holds out! :grin Actually, I'm thinking we can probably do 2 design runs with the custom name/slogan.

Vicky Norris
04-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Just for fun...
http://inlinethumb36.webshots.com/47715/2514355690058133436S500x500Q85.jpg (http://family.webshots.com/photo/2514355690058133436hPUOKL)

breyer08
04-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Ok, for those who want the conga on the front with the Blab ID:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206812_996143234078_26724873_46759214_3974556_n.jp g

Something like this, plus the Qwerty on the back?

ETA: :roflmao Vicky, apparently we share the same brain!!!!!

4ever_Unbridled
04-12-2011, 01:42 PM
^ Hey I like that! Then it will be easier to see our Blab names on the front than on the sleeves. Maybe the Blab logo can then go on the sleeve instead? It would be nice to have the logo somewhere on the shirt:).

Laura G
04-12-2011, 01:51 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206812_996143234078_26724873_46759214_3974556_n.jp g

I love it! :yaymiller With Qwerty and Do You Blab on the back. :)

Mary
04-12-2011, 01:52 PM
As long as we're brainstorming ... although it is easier to see someone's Blab name from when facing them if it's on the front ... imagine being in line at the NPOD. The back and side of the t-shirt of your fellow Death-ers are more visible. You look down that long line - oh look, there's 4ever_unbridled! and up there is Vicky! Or you look at the line at the next cash register - oh look, there's Landshark!

As far as the general public I think the front is the least visible, especially if you are all going the same way and looking to the front. Or looking at tables/exhibits. To see the front of the shirt the person has to be facing you, and that will most often be the people in your own party. Well anyway, that's a thought. To further muddy the waters. :grintongue

Beethovens7th
04-12-2011, 02:26 PM

PERFECT!!!LOVE IT!!! Qwerty and "Do you Blab?" full size will look great on back,too!! Side opinion, even though it doesn't count as he doesn't have a Blab account, Hubby says he likes the "My hobby my life" phrase as he believes it is fitting! Oh, and he would wear a shirt too and maybe someday he will get a Blab account since he's friends with enough people on here!!:)

Cyra
04-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Love them! :adore

Personally, I like pictures on the front of shirts, but that's just me. Do we have measurements/comparables for sizes (Us Hobbit-people need teensy shirts.)

horse1324
04-12-2011, 03:35 PM
OH MY GOSH! light bulb moment!!! :idea

Ok so what if you have the conga on the front pocket with the blab ID or if you don't want the blab ID it will say "my hobby - my life". Qwerty can go on the back along with the "do you blab?" and we can put the url to blab website on the sleeve!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK??? :)

Swale
04-12-2011, 03:44 PM

front

back

This one! With the option to put my username on it somewhere. Love the color, too! :)

smushybanana
04-12-2011, 03:55 PM

front

back

This one is perfect. Especially with the option to add usernames. Sign me up!

Vicky Norris
04-12-2011, 04:07 PM

:roflmao, we must!

camaro88lover
04-12-2011, 04:08 PM
:spacey

I think this is the PERFECT smiley for this thread :roflmao

BlackBelleFarms
04-12-2011, 04:20 PM
I don't understand where we are anymore LOL

breyer08
04-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Okay, to make things easier (and because I have a bit of time to kill right now) here is what we have so far:

Option A (front/back):
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207444_996242974198_26724873_46760480_3594413_n.jp g

Option B (front/back):
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/205774_996242994158_26724873_46760481_5813111_n.jp g

And Option C (maybe this is along the lines of what you were thinking, Mary?):
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/205061_996249032058_26724873_46760496_833731_n.jpg

BearsnBugs
04-12-2011, 04:41 PM
... front ... (edited Tues 4/12 mid-day)
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1front_60pct.jpg

... alternate back ... (edited Tues 4/12 mid-day)
(previous version had slogan lower left: "my hobby - my life")

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/2b2_back_75pct.jpg

This is exactly what I meant! I would wear this.

Mary
04-12-2011, 06:41 PM
OK, I think this is what is being discussed now ...

Assumption #1 - The front will be plain with a pocket emblem (seems to be the consensus of everyone but Laura G :toothy)

Assumption #2 - For the back we are looking at Qwerty or Conga

Assumption #3 - We need to find a standard place for the Custom Name on the selected design(s)

Assumption #4 - We can use the sleeve for something small, like the Logo or the Custom Name

Assumption #5 - We probably have enough interest to order 2 design choices - that is, 2 sets of t-shirts, one with one design and one with the other

So ... Which 1 or 2 combinations of

Front - Back - Sleeve - Custom Name Location
????

The Front - Logo, Conga or Qwerty
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1frontLogo.jpg http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1frontConga.jpg http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1frontQwerty.jpg

The Back - Qwerty or Conga
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1backQwerty.jpg http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1backConga.jpg

Where does the Custom Name go?

Where does the Blab logo (emblem size) go - or do we not use it?

Opinions ... are what Blab is about! :woohoo

BeccaG
04-12-2011, 07:37 PM
I think it would look nice to have the conga pic and the username small on the front, with the big picture of Qwerty and the logo on the back. I don't think it needs to have the Blab logo twice :dunno

But that's just what I would choose :)

Sandy A.
04-12-2011, 07:47 PM
My preference is conga on front pocket and Qwerty on back.. but I also like Qwerty on front and Conga on back.. with username on the front.. and if both are offered, I would consider buying one of each... (yeah, I know that doesn't help the poll much)

Mary
04-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Maybe one shirt with Qwerty on the back, and one with the Conga on the back, both with the Blab logo on the front.

Where is the best place for the Blab username? Small on the front under the logo? Or large on the back under the collar, like a team shirt? Or ... ?

4ever_Unbridled
04-12-2011, 07:59 PM
How about...

Front: (2 options)
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1frontLogo.jpg orhttp://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/mockup1frontQwerty.jpg

Back: (2 options)
http://i52.tinypic.com/2ytwuo7.jpg
or
http://i52.tinypic.com/2ppinew.jpg
With Blab ID on sleeve with this option

That way everyone gets the conga on the back and people can choose if they would rather have Qwerty or the Blab Logo on the front. If we could narrow it down to where we want or Blab ID there would be only one back and then 2 options for the front. So either on the back or sleeves as those seem the best for finding other Blabbers.

freakofnature
04-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Maybe one shirt with Qwerty on the back, and one with the Conga on the back, both with the Blab logo on the front.

Where is the best place for the Blab username? Small on the front under the logo? Or large on the back under the collar, like a team shirt? Or ... ?
I'd prefer my username small on the front under the logo...kinda like a name tag. :)

yofi
04-12-2011, 09:38 PM
How about...
That way everyone gets the conga on the back and people can choose if they would rather have Qwerty or the Blab Logo on the front. If we could narrow it down to where we want or Blab ID there would be only one back and then 2 options for the front. So either on the back or sleeves as those seem the best for finding other Blabbers.

But not everyone WANTS the conga on the back, is the thing.

Honestly, I think having the Blab logo on the front, and having the option of the conga or Qwerty on the back would satisfy the most people.

4ever_Unbridled
04-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Oh, sorry that's just the feeling I got reading through this thread. Well I officially give up! I'll probably buy whatever design can be settled on anyways as I'm not too picky.

shastaharley
04-12-2011, 09:53 PM

This sounds good to me. This way if people want Qwerty and the conga they can get two t-shirts. I still like the username on the front.

Beethovens7th
04-12-2011, 10:05 PM
I think it would look nice to have the conga pic and the username small on the front, with the big picture of Qwerty and the logo on the back. I don't think it needs to have the Blab logo twice :dunno

But that's just what I would choose :)

Yep! I agree with this choice! As long as we can have Qwerty, Blab, conga, and username, I am flexible! (but plz, none of these on the sleeves; afraid that will cost even more).

Mary
04-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Yep! I agree with this choice! As long as we can have Qwerty, Blab, conga, and username, I am flexible! (but plz, none of these on the sleeves; afraid that will cost even more).
You mean on more than one shirt, I hope. :lol That is, not all on the same shirt ... gettin' crowded!

Personally I'm thinking Qwerty is going to be better as a large design on the back, because then the symbols can be seen more easily. It would be ok pocket-sized ... but you might have people who are trying to see what all the symbols are staring at your ... well ... ;) But I think the conga or the logo would work well on the pocket. (There is no actual pocket, just an expression we're using.)

I think we'll most likely do 2 t-shirts with different designs on the back, and the logo in the pocket area on the front. For the first run of shirts I'd like to find a common spot for the username, to be sure there isn't confusion by the imprinting people. Will think on how people who order from the first run have the best chance of getting the back design they want. Talking to T-shirt Guy tomorrow, sending over designs. :toothy

Username: do you think the best place is
(a) large on the back
(b) small over or under the front pocket area design
(c) on the sleeve
?

smushybanana
04-12-2011, 10:40 PM
I like the blab logo on the front, Qwerty large on the back. I like the idea of having the username big on the back like a sports team, but I would be happy to have it anywhere.

ramiethepeep
04-12-2011, 10:40 PM
I think sleeve prints are super-cute; my pick would be to have the username on the sleeve rather than adding any clutter to either design. Unless I've managed to completely mis-read, the username is going to be an additional charge, but it'll cost the same no matter where the username goes?

Mary
04-12-2011, 10:58 PM
I think sleeve prints are super-cute; my pick would be to have the username on the sleeve rather than adding any clutter to either design. Unless I've managed to completely mis-read, the username is going to be an additional charge, but it'll cost the same no matter where the username goes?That's right, according to T-shirt Guy. He is pleasant and laid back. Thank goodness. He'll put the name wherever. He's the one who suggested the sleeve for things that are starting to clutter the front/back. :)

How about it ... what do you all think of the username on ONE sleeve? Love it? Hate it? Meh? Left sleeve? Right sleeve?

(Now we'll have 65% saying left and 62% saying right, and yep that's more than 100%, cuz there will be those who change their minds ... :toothy :thumbsup)

smushybanana
04-12-2011, 11:05 PM
y
That's right, according to T-shirt Guy. He is pleasant and laid back. Thank goodness. He'll put the name wherever. He's the one who suggested the sleeve for things that are starting to clutter the front/back. :)

How about it ... what do you all think of the username on ONE sleeve? Love it? Hate it? Meh? Left sleeve? Right sleeve?

(Now we'll have 65% saying left and 62% saying right, and yep that's more than 100%, cuz there will be those who change their minds ... :toothy :thumbsup)

Left! That way people it will read it front-to-back. If it is on your right sleeve people will have to read you back-to-front. RIght? :spacey

In actuality, I don't really care and will buy one wherever it is.

Laura G
04-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Is there going to be a no logo option? I really don't want the Blab logo, no offense. :)
I want both Qwerty and the conga, and would prefer the user name on the shirt front or back, not the pocket or the sleeve, if at all possible. That's my last word on the matter, I'll deal if it's not exactly like I want it, no worries! I'll just be thrilled to have a Blab t-shirt! I don't mean to sound ungrateful, that's not my intention. :peace

Mary
04-13-2011, 12:13 AM
This discussion has - believe it or not - helped clarify some choices. :grin We need to get some final designs together. And talk to the vendor. Please be patient! Update sometime tomorrow, most likely. :)

BlackBelleFarms
04-13-2011, 07:06 AM
yay this is exciting :)

Mary
04-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Just an fyi for today ... talked with the vendor and he is sending additional info ...
... most likely it will be tomorrow at the earliest for the update - by then I should have final pricing and ordering information ready to go! :woohoo

Please pm me if you are interested in a shirt small OR 2X to 5X, with the size and your choice of the option for Qwerty on back, or Conga on the back (it will be close to this post (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?118036-Blab-t-shirts-...-at-last%21&p=1612615&viewfull=1#post1612615).) You are not committed, I just need to get an idea for the order make-up for the smallest and largest shirts. Actual orders to come shortly. Thank you! :)

To help, these shirts are the make Gildan, their better quality shirt. Check logo shirts you already own for a 'Gildan' tag, and go by the size of that one. :yes

StraplessVivaTequila
04-13-2011, 11:15 AM
LOVE it! And I love the option to have our own Blab name on the back, I'd do that! :)

horse1324
04-13-2011, 10:37 PM
I give up. This thread is CRAZY. perfect face for this thread - :randommil though some are -:spacey I'm-:gaahand want to:headbeat JUST KIDDING!:rolleyes all of us seem to:bumpheads alot.... its just a SHIRT not a CM resin.:tsktsk
Ok i'm done having fun with faces now!:guffaw

Lynda Gillette
04-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Love! Need one!

Beethovens7th
04-15-2011, 10:02 AM
I give up. This thread is CRAZY. perfect face for this thread - :randommil though some are -:spacey I'm-:gaahand want to:headbeat JUST KIDDING!:rolleyes all of us seem to:bumpheads alot.... its just a SHIRT not a CM resin.:tsktsk
Ok i'm done having fun with faces now!:guffaw
:haha

Mary
04-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Should be ready to take orders this weekend. With views of the final designs. I think it's cool that this has been another Blabfest of opinions to finalize these designs! This is us, ain't it. ;) :grintongue :one :woohoo

BlackBelleFarms
04-15-2011, 11:07 AM
yayyyy :) :) :) :D

Somethingroyal
04-15-2011, 02:35 PM
:clapJust found!! Yippee! Count me in as excited!

KellyT
04-15-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm disappointed in the design and the logo. I don't personally associate this shirt with the Model Horse Blab. I have a blab shirt with the whoo! guy on the back and I have always made a connection between the blab and the whoo! guy. If there is a new logo and campaign, I don't think that the shirt is the way to launch it. I have had people at Breyerfest identify me as a blab member and also ask what it was. The URL makes me feel more like a groupie :)

Horse Lady 6
04-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Should be ready to take orders this weekend. With views of the final designs. I think it's cool that this has been another Blabfest of opinions to finalize these designs! This is us, ain't it. ;) :grintongue :one :woohoo

:woohoo

Laura G
04-16-2011, 12:06 AM

This is me: :one I can't wait to get my new shirt! :woot

micamoney
04-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Oh, I've gotta get me one of these. :) Then everyone would definitely know I'm a Blabbing girl!

BreyerBuyer415
04-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Hmm..I think Emily, er BreyerBuyer415 might have to buy herself one of these! :D

artocyn
04-16-2011, 09:49 PM
I honestly have always had a problem with the site being BLAB. I don't like that word. The Oxford Dictionary of English defines the word blab as being a verb that involves revealing secrets by indescreet talk; Talking foolishly or mindlessly. A blabber is defined as one who talks foolishly, indescreetly or excessively. I would probably never wear this shirt anywhere except BF, because I don't think anyone outside the hobby would ever get the gist of it. I also find the line "my hobby my life" to be unacceptable. My hobby is NOT my life. Sorry Mary, I'll have to pass on this one.

If I happen to mention to anyone outside the hobby that I have learned or heard something here, I refer to Blab as " the hobby forum" or "message board" that I'm a member of. I never address this place to others outside the hobby as "Blab".

Beethovens7th
04-16-2011, 10:22 PM
I honestly have always had a problem with the site being BLAB. I don't like that word. The Oxford Dictionary of English defines the word blab as being a verb that involves revealing secrets by indescreet talk; Talking foolishly or mindlessly. A blabber is defined as one who talks foolishly, indescreetly or excessively. I would probably never wear this shirt anywhere except BF, because I don't think anyone outside the hobby would ever get the gist of it. I also find the line "my hobby my life" to be unacceptable. My hobby is NOT my life. Sorry Mary, I'll have to pass on this one.

If I happen to mention to anyone outside the hobby that I have learned or heard something here, I refer to Blab as " the hobby forum" or "message board" that I'm a member of. I never address this place to others outside the hobby as "Blab".

Man! You big brained people!

Jonesbug
04-16-2011, 11:22 PM

I just want to say that yes, we DO talk excessively! :lol!

artocyn
04-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Man! You big brained people!

I have learned so many things from members here, but when I have passed those teachings or information on to others and told them that I learned it on Model Horse Blab, they look at me like I have lost my freaking mind. You learned that WHERE???? I've been a member since the very early days, but I have always had a problem with the name because BLAB is not a positive term. It doesn't even sound good....Blaaaaaaaaab.To me, Blab is an ugly sounding, ugly defined four letter word just like another ugly sounding four letter word that starts with an "F". Doesn't mean I'll be leaving anytime soon, and my subscription will be renewed in a couple of months. Honestly though, I wish we had a different title. That's my problem, not anyone elses.

camaro88lover
04-17-2011, 06:47 AM
*I* certainly talk excessively and DO blab on this board (checks post count).

freakofnature
04-17-2011, 07:44 AM
*I* certainly talk excessively and DO blab on this board (checks post count).
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/freakofnature3/Emoticons/thalaba.gif

camaro88lover
04-17-2011, 07:56 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/freakofnature3/Emoticons/thalaba.gif

LOL - and I am sooooo not the only one :lol

BearsnBugs
04-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Honestly though, I wish we had a different title. That's my problem, not anyone elses.

Actually, I've always felt the same way about the name, but figured so what if it wouldn't be my choice for the name, it wasn't mine, wasn't my choice and big deal. I love it here, love the people, love the forum, the name welll...not so much. It suits the forum just fine, but it's just not a word that I ever use in any other context except here. I will admit that I am fussy about words, I'm also very fussy about things visually (patterns of things, hard to explain & won't here) - so I think it's just how my brain is wired. But I'm sure like me, it probably doesn't make you lose sleep! ;) To my ear, just saying Blab doesn't sound right - I refer to it as The Blab which for whatever reason softens it for me. Again, just how I'm apparently wired - I never said I was wired right!! :)

And just to muddle things further - I love the shirt and would wear it to model related things. :)

Kathe
04-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Actually, I've always felt the same way about the name, but figured so what if it wouldn't be my choice for the name, it wasn't mine, wasn't my choice and big deal. I love it here, love the people, love the forum, the name welll...not so much. It suits the forum just fine, but it's just not a word that I ever use in any other context except here. I will admit that I am fussy about words, I'm also very fussy about things visually (patterns of things, hard to explain & won't here) - so I think it's just how my brain is wired. But I'm sure like me, it probably doesn't make you lose sleep! ;) To my ear, just saying Blab doesn't sound right - I refer to it as The Blab which for whatever reason softens it for me. Again, just how I'm apparently wired - I never said I was wired right!! :)

And just to muddle things further - I love the shirt and would wear it to model related things. :)

:agreed

I always call it the "Model Horse Forum" when talking with non-hobby friends. :)

tyesenpitty
04-17-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm very excited about the t-shirt! I would wear it out and about and especially to horse related events. And I notice when I refer to it, I also say "the Blab" or the horse forum. Cause if I say model horse forum, my co-workers look at me like I am the strangest person they've every encountered (well.....) :) But the majority of my co-workers have no clue that there are horse models out there.

Erin
04-17-2011, 10:01 AM
I call it "my model horse message board" to non-hobby people, but within the hobby it's "Blab".

BearsnBugs
04-17-2011, 10:05 AM
I call it "my model horse message board" to non-hobby people, but within the hobby it's "Blab".

Yep, to other people in hobby "The Blab" otherwise it's horse forum - I don't even consider this to be just a model horse forum. We pivot from horse figurines and other such equine related things, but we are broader than that. :)

micamoney
04-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Yep, to other people in hobby "The Blab" otherwise it's horse forum - I don't even consider this to be just a model horse forum. We pivot from horse figurines and other such equine related things, but we are broader than that. :)

:yeahthat Around non-horsey people, normally I just call this a horse forum.

Beethovens7th
04-17-2011, 01:20 PM
I have learned so many things from members here, but when I have passed those teachings or information on to others and told them that I learned it on Model Horse Blab, they look at me like I have lost my freaking mind. You learned that WHERE???? I've been a member since the very early days, but I have always had a problem with the name because BLAB is not a positive term. It doesn't even sound good....Blaaaaaaaaab.To me, Blab is an ugly sounding, ugly defined four letter word just like another ugly sounding four letter word that starts with an "F". Doesn't mean I'll be leaving anytime soon, and my subscription will be renewed in a couple of months. Honestly though, I wish we had a different title. That's my problem, not anyone elses.

Artocyn, you are absolutely AWESOME!! Thank you so much for not being offended at what i just said of you! It was honestly a compliment since you are completely right about what you stated. And you obviously are highly intelligent as you saw right through my words that i meant no offence or putdown. I will say this: i know i need to watch what i say as i may really offend or hurt someone and it is NEVER my intent, but my problem is my right brain-artist-in-me-impulsiveness and passion. I will continue to work on it!:) But, please let me add this "BLABBING" IS FUN!! And, you are so right that there are many many talented, knowledgable, and intelligent people on this forum! And no matter how hard we try we could never please everyone with the lable of this forum and i am thankful that you choose to remain with us even, so!!:)

Mary
04-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Honestly I wasn't crazy about the name either, at first ... but it has grown on me. I have known a lot of people with names I personally wouldn't have bestowed upon them, but I think something happens where that character comes to define the name. "Ralph" is just a name that isn't as popular as it once was, but the "Ralph" I know makes it his own, and it becomes a great name for a great person.

Believe me I would never have named a horse "Phil," my horse's name! When I tell people his name they are like "you said ... Phil?" :lol But after anyone knows him for even a few minutes, they talk about Phil all the time. His bright chestnut and kind of light-hearted, laid back, me-centered personality take over the definition of Phil. (Unless you know a human Phil, of course. :) ) I never thought about changing his name because he's had it all his life, got it as a foal (after a cartoon character,) and for me, he already owned his name when I became his owner. If that makes sense.

I guess I am the opposite of you all. Rather than answer a half dozen questions about a "horse forum," I just say "a forum called Blab" and then smile. Right away everybody gets that Blab is a lively place with a lot of conversation! Even if they think the name is funny, at the same time they wish they belonged to a forum where they could 'talk' that much, too. ;)

People really aren't usually thinking negative judgments about things they hear in conversation. In a lot of cases they are thinking only how that thing might benefit themselves. :yes :D

I will definitely be wearing Do You Blab? and the conga shirt, too! :rays

MBPearls
04-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Just because a word has a definition does not mean that definition cannot evolve over time. There are plenty of words that have evolved over time (including many I cannot say on this part of the forum :grin ). While the standard definition of "Blab" isn't pretty, my whole life I've heard the word used to just mean "chatter". As a kid, if I was making too much noise, I would be told to "stop blabbing" - heck, even my 5-year-old niece was told today to cut down on her blabbing (and as computer savvy as she is, I know my mom wasn't talking about *this* Blab!).

Going with Mary's post, my mare's name is Molly, which is never a name I have ever liked, and never a name I would give to anything (especially after my aunt named a dog Molly, and the dog was the ugliest, dumbest dog I have ever met). But she was named Molly before I knew her (albeit very briefly, as I met her when she was just 2 months old) and Molly is the name she'll always have. Now, I did adopt a cat with the name "Smokey" that I just couldn't get myself to like at all, despite my best efforts, so he because Blue. Truthfully, the first time I called him Blue he let me know *he* liked it better too!

Mary
04-17-2011, 05:23 PM
We have Order Form! (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/OrderForm.htm)

:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

:yaymiller :wave :bananadance

Any issues with the Order Form :zow, don't post them here,
pm me and I'll address. (Becomes old news fast. This is for conversation. :5fam )

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

Many, many thanks to Ramie Nunnally, aka ramiethepeep,
for talented and courageous work on these designs, many great ideas,
and the design files for the vendor !!!
:bow :bow :bow

There is a separate order form thread for people to use ... but leaving this one open so the discussion can continue!

Here's a few general notes ...

- You do NOT have to have a Paypal account to buy using a credit card. You can follow the links and pay as a 'guest.' No extra charge.

- See the link at the top for information on ordering by mail using check or money order.

**Because I don't yet have the 'shopping cart' functionality, if you want to order more than one t-shirt online, you'll have to process separate orders for each. I will manually refund the over-paid shipping. Additional t-shirts are +$2 each shipping (to everywhere.) Sorry 'bout that, that's on the software list.

Back to discussion ... as you were saying ... :talk

camaro88lover
04-17-2011, 05:23 PM
SWEET!!!

Landshark
04-17-2011, 05:40 PM
So.....

the 2 designs in the order announcement thread are the final designs? I love the front of one and the back of the other!!!!!!

Thanks for doing all this tho - still will be happy to have a Blab shirt!

Laura G
04-17-2011, 05:46 PM
:yaymiller I just ordered mine! :yaymiller

Vicky Norris
04-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Ordered!! If I like it and it fits, will order another if we have the chance to do that!

Northern Lone Ranger
04-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Ordered!! If I like it and it fits, will order another if we have the chance to do that!

:yeahthat

Lindy P

Mary
04-17-2011, 06:38 PM
I am ordering extras, so hopefully they won't run out. If you have a Gildan t-shirt in your drawer (and likely you do,) that's the one to go by. I should put that on the order form.

breyer08
04-17-2011, 06:38 PM
Question: On the first shirt option, is it possible to customize only with the username and not include your real name on the front of the shirt?

shastaharley
04-17-2011, 06:43 PM
ordered mine:woohoo

calfcaller
04-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Mine's ordered too! Wahooo!!!

Mary
04-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Question: On the first shirt option, is it possible to customize only with the username and not include your real name on the front of the shirt?
Whatever you want to do, describe it in the message box in the payment screen. I'll pm you to confirm it - if you don't hear from me by Wed., pm me. I'm not encouraging variations ... but hey, in this hobby, there's no way to stop a little variation, is there. Then yours will be an OOAK COLLECTABLE (well maybe.) ;)

Mary
04-17-2011, 07:43 PM
I want to be sure everyone understands - at this time, these are pre-orders. This will help me order the right size and design selection (since there are 10 sizes across 2 designs, that's at least 20 possibilities ... :lol ) I feel comfortable I can have shirts in your hands by June 4 - that's actually the last week of May. Hopefully a few weeks sooner, but just to be sure. That's for the people ordering now.

What's important about ordering now is getting the design/size you want. :blueflower

I'm going to get everything together and turn in the order on Thursday. There is limited flexibility, maybe none, to change the quantities of design/size after that. Will do my best to get what people want to them! :woohoo

And I'm very excited to see just what people do order ... I've been cautious on estimates so far not to over-order, but would like not to under-order, either. Just a few extras would be ok!

breyer08
04-17-2011, 09:50 PM
:bananadance I ordered mine!!! :bananadance Now I just have to actually make it to BF sometime... :lol

jasper978
04-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Mary, can you post the final design and purchase options in one post at the current ending of the thread? I look at ends more than fronts, and it may be useful to others to see what the options really are now that discussion is complete and orders have commenced.

camaro88lover
04-18-2011, 06:45 AM
Mary, can you post the final design and purchase options in one post at the current ending of the thread? I look at ends more than fronts, and it may be useful to others to see what the options really are now that discussion is complete and orders have commenced.

Mary started a closed thread with the designs:

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?118303-Get-yer-Blab-T-Shirts-here-Qwerty-amp-Conga-are-calling-you-order-form!

freakofnature
04-18-2011, 08:46 AM
I ordered one. :grin

jasper978
04-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Mary started a closed thread with the designs:

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?118303-Get-yer-Blab-T-Shirts-here-Qwerty-amp-Conga-are-calling-you-order-form!

Thanks, I missed that. Looks like ill be passing, just don't care for either design much.

choobiemom
04-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Ordered mine--love it!!

Lynda Gillette
04-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I ordered one!

Beethovens7th
04-18-2011, 12:03 PM
Thanks, I missed that. Looks like ill be passing, just don't care for either design much.

See, i really like the design, but i'm really scared of paying $71 for two t-shirts. i didn't know they would be so much.:ppplease Even fifty-one bucks would be a lot for even personalized.

camaro88lover
04-18-2011, 12:08 PM
See, i really like the design, but i'm really scared of paying $71 for two t-shirts. i didn't know they would be so much.:ppplease Even fifty-one bucks would be a lot for even personalized.

Perhaps this time around, just get one and don't get it personalized?

Beethovens7th
04-18-2011, 12:19 PM

That's a good suggestion, but i wanted two so Hubby could wear one with me at Breyerfest and the idea was so other Blabbers could put names with the faces.

camaro88lover
04-18-2011, 12:21 PM
That's a good suggestion, but i wanted two so Hubby could wear one with me at Breyerfest and the idea was so other Blabbers could put names with the faces.

I see. Well - personalization can be expensive. I don't think $33 per shirt to have it personalized BOTH front AND back is all that crazy. The person has to redo everything twice for ONE shirt. It's not like it's the same name on both sides.

Beethovens7th
04-18-2011, 12:31 PM
I see. Well - personalization can be expensive. I don't think $33 per shirt to have it personalized BOTH front AND back is all that crazy. The person has to redo everything twice for ONE shirt. It's not like it's the same name on both sides.

Maybe you're right; but $23 a piece for plain is still high! 4 years ago a t-shirt person in out art club charged us $6, but that was for one side printed ARTS Artisans of Rural Tennessee. Since i'm not big on personalizing stuff, i didn't take into consideration what it takes to make things personalized. I just think my username is really cool and that is why i thought it would be cool to do. i'll have to think things through.

jasper978
04-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Maybe you're right; but $23 a piece for plain is still high! 4 years ago a t-shirt person in out art club charged us $6, but that was for one side printed ARTS Artisans of Rural Tennessee. Since i'm not big on personalizing stuff, i didn't take into consideration what it takes to make things personalized. I just think my username is really cool and that is why i thought it would be cool to do. i'll have to think things through.

FWIW, the t-shirt people for my 4-H club charge $2 for a name on the sleeve.

Beethovens7th
04-18-2011, 12:41 PM
FWIW, the t-shirt people for my 4-H club charge $2 for a name on the sleeve.

:wow

camaro88lover
04-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Yeah - just like everything else, stuff has gotten more expensive. Changing a name twice for ONE shirt - that's very time consuming.

Swale
04-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Just ordered mine! Thanks for offering these, Mary! :yaymiller

indefinitely_jaded
04-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Got mine ordered! No BF for me this year, but maybe next year it can get some wear!

Horse Lady 6
04-18-2011, 06:48 PM
:woohoo Can't wait to get mine! :)

rdvm09er
04-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Ordered mine!!

Mary
04-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Wow ... likely I'll need to increase the order over what I was originally thinking ... :woohoo

Amy
04-18-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm gona have to scrape together some money but I really want one :)

micamoney
04-19-2011, 07:37 AM
Once my new card comes in from my bank, I'll be ordering mine! :woohoo

Landshark
04-19-2011, 02:21 PM
I ordered one but I still like the front of one and the back of the other! I want options!!!!!!

Mary
04-19-2011, 02:32 PM
I ordered one but I still like the front of one and the back of the other! I want options!!!!!!
Ain't options grand??? :rays :toothy And expensive! Probably do-able, but likely to cost around twice the price. If anyone SRSLY wants to pay that for some OOAK variation, pm me. :yes :thumbsup ;)

Landshark
04-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Hey I did PM you! I would love the front of one and the back of the other!!!

Mary
04-19-2011, 02:52 PM
Hey I did PM you! I would love the front of one and the back of the other!!!OK I'm way behind on the pm's, I'll get to it soon! :) That is to say, I have to Quit Posting On Blab And Get To Work.
:grintongue :woohoo

(hey that could be a slogan too ... :hubba :haha)

MBPearls
04-19-2011, 06:55 PM
I lucked out because I liked the conga and Qwerty - and the Qwerty shirt has the conga on front. :haha

Beethovens7th
04-19-2011, 07:05 PM

Okay! I'm ordering shirts! Compromise- Getting one with my beethovens7th and name and Hubby's just getting Plain Jane! There! i made a decision and saved some money without going/doing without!:)

camaro88lover
04-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Okay! I'm ordering shirts! Compromise- Getting one with my beethovens7th and name and Hubby's just getting Plain Jane! There! i made a decision and saved some money without going/doing without!:)

YAY! :woot

Beethovens7th
04-19-2011, 07:21 PM
YAY! :woot

Aw, shucks!:shy

PrincessTK
04-20-2011, 07:29 AM
Yay! I ordered one! These are just fantastic!

Beethovens7th
04-20-2011, 07:34 AM
We write the check out to Blab?

freakofnature
04-20-2011, 08:34 AM
We write the check out to Blab?
You can write it out to me, if you want. I'll make sure Mary gets it. http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/freakofnature3/Emoticons/smiley-rolleye0012.gif

camaro88lover
04-20-2011, 08:35 AM
You can write it out to me, if you want. I'll make sure Mary gets it. http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/freakofnature3/Emoticons/smiley-rolleye0012.gif

:roflmao Make sure to write it out to cash. :lol

:randommil I can't WAIT to get mine!!!

Beethovens7th
04-20-2011, 08:37 AM
You guys are terrible!:devil

camaro88lover
04-20-2011, 08:37 AM

No no - helpful! :grin

freakofnature
04-20-2011, 08:39 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/freakofnature3/Emoticons/thc-dunno.gif Just trying to help.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/freakofnature3/Emoticons/ninja-1.gif

Nightmare
04-20-2011, 11:31 AM
Okay, I'm trying hard not to order the other one too - help anyone?

camaro88lover
04-20-2011, 11:47 AM
Okay, I'm trying hard not to order the other one too - help anyone?

They both are very different....is that the help you wanted? ;)

FriesianFury
04-20-2011, 12:24 PM
I have a question do we have to have our real name on the personalize one? If so then ill just order the plain one. I kinda wanted my username on the front (where real name would be) and leave the back of the shirt the it is with the log, no name :lol yes im being a butt

Mary
04-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Okay, I'm trying hard not to order the other one too - help anyone?It wants to be with you. Its feelings will be hurt if you don't love it as much as the one it ordered.

How's that? ;) :grin

We did end up with 2 great t-shirts after we started out with one ...

Shelf Elf
04-20-2011, 01:53 PM
I just ordered both shirts but only 1 has my name on it. I can't wait for them to come. :)

Beethovens7th
04-20-2011, 04:11 PM
I have a question do we have to have our real name on the personalize one? If so then ill just order the plain one. I kinda wanted my username on the front (where real name would be) and leave the back of the shirt the it is with the log, no name :lol yes im being a butt

BUT, you're a cute butt!:lol

Dr. Bork Bork
04-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I'd only get a personalized one if I could have my username on it, too! I know everyone a lot better by their username than their real name.

Could I put "Bork you!" on it? :devil

Mary
04-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I'd only get a personalized one if I could have my username on it, too! I know everyone a lot better by their username than their real name.

Could I put "Bork you!" on it? :devilLooked at the order form yet? (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/zimages/tshirt/OrderForm.htm) :hubba

MBPearls
04-21-2011, 06:35 PM

Could I put "Bork you!" on it? :devil

The order form shows your real name on front, your Blab name on back... so people can match you up! :D

FriesianFury
04-21-2011, 10:07 PM
The order form shows your real name on front, your Blab name on back... so people can match you up! :D

my question (above Bork) was can I just have my user name on the front and no name on the back?

Mary
04-22-2011, 09:01 AM
my question (above Bork) was can I just have my user name on the front and no name on the back?Yes, clarify that in your request, you can use the paypal notes area as well as the order form itself. :)

FriesianFury
04-22-2011, 09:13 AM
Thanks Mary! I wanted to make sure before doing it

Mary
04-23-2011, 09:22 PM
If you ordered by April 23 (Sunday)
you should have a pm with subject "t order confirm"
confirming the design, size and personalization of your order

If you ordered by 4/23 and don't have the confirming pm
contact me immediately with your order date

Thanks all for your support !!!
:woohoo :woohoo

and ... if you haven't ordered and do want a t-shirt
it's important to get your order in asap

Most likely we'll have one order of these designs
based on the order commitments.
May only be a few extras ...

Mary
04-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Monday April 25th - if you placed an order you should have rec'd a pm from me confirming the details.

If you haven't rec'd a pm, please let me know right away! Tell me the name, date and amount you sent, if you sent it by Paypal or snail mail. The order is going in and I want to be sure I have the right sizes and designs for everyone who ordered.

Has anyone ordered through the mail? If so, please pm me right away with your order details, and the amount and date you sent it, as it may not yet have arrived. Please let me know your design & size and personalizations. Via pm. Thank you!! :)

Mary
04-29-2011, 07:23 PM
An update ...

The final numbers for sizes by design is going in to the t-shirt maker! Although a few extras will be available in the popular sizes M, L and XL, any other size must go in with this order, to be sure you have one.

The way it works - the t-shirt vendor will only set up the printing one time for each design to print as many shirts as we've asked for. So, I am not able to add one from time to time, it all needs to be done now. I am getting a few extras for people who decide later they want one. But only in the most popular sizes to be sure I am not stuck with them.

Here's the order thread again ... (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?118303):woohoo

Our t-shirt guy is good at this and very nice ... looking forward to seeing the printed shirts !!! He expects to have the designs printed by the end of this week or the first of next week. Then personalizations will start. It won't be very long now ... :bananadance :party

Beethovens7th
04-29-2011, 07:31 PM
:bananadance YAY! :bananadance Thanks, Mary, for the update!:) :bananadance

Lynda Gillette
04-30-2011, 08:13 AM
Looking forward to getting mine! Thanks Mary!

Mary
05-12-2011, 08:49 PM
UPDATE THURSDAY MAY 12th
:hello:rays:hello

T-shirts have begun printing!!!

T-shirts should begin shipping by May 28th,
hopefully earlier.

:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

NEW ORDERS (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?118303-Blab-T-Shirts-Qwerty-amp-Conga-are-calling-you-order-form%21&p=1635389#post1635389)
I have modified the order form to allow only those sizes
still available to order for each design.

You can still personalize your order, per the order form.

:party :party :party

Stock available

Qwerty
Medium-2; Large-5; X-Large-4

Conga
Medium-3; Large-5; X-Large-2

shastaharley
05-12-2011, 09:19 PM
:clap

breyer08
05-12-2011, 10:12 PM
:woohoo I can't wait to get mine!!!

Mary
05-21-2011, 02:47 AM
Saturday May 22

Blab t-shirts are flying!

Mailing as you read ... well, more or less, they are going out ...

:woohoo:woohoo

(if you have been raptured, can't offer a refund if your name was printed on it) :grintongue

t-shirts are still available in both designs ... click here (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?118303)

Laura G
05-21-2011, 02:50 AM
:clap :clap :clap AWWWWW.....YEEEEEAAAAH! :clap :clap :clap

freakofnature
05-21-2011, 02:52 AM
(if you have been raptured, can't offer a refund if your name was printed on it) :grintongue

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/freakofnature3/Emoticons/24.gif

JRT Mom
05-21-2011, 07:54 AM

But we won't know until 6pm!

:wink

camaro88lover
05-21-2011, 07:59 AM
But we won't know until 6pm!

:wink

The official rapture clock says 0:00:00 - I think it was 6am.

JRT Mom
05-21-2011, 08:06 AM
The official rapture clock says 0:00:00 - I think it was 6am.

Dang. Missed it. Guess I'll be getting my shirt now! Thanks, Mary!

Shelf Elf
05-21-2011, 08:41 AM
Yeah. My daughter talking about the rapture and I told that it couldn't because it is the Preakness today.lol

horse1324
05-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Silly people thinking the world's going to end tomorrow! Thats a date only God knows!

Laura G
05-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Silly people thinking the world's going to end tomorrow! Thats a date only God knows!

:exactly
Can't wait to see my t-shirt! :yaymiller

camaro88lover
05-21-2011, 10:45 AM
I can't WAIT for my shirt :woohoo

choobiemom
05-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Woo Hoo--I will be wearing mine to NAN!!!!!!:toothy

Thanks so much Mary for working hard to accomodate everyones desires!!!

breyer08
05-21-2011, 12:11 PM
:bananadance

Mary
05-21-2011, 12:19 PM
I am really, really pleased at how they came out. The t-shirt guy worked with us to make the Conga especially stood out against the shirt color.

I am going to be wearing mine when I ride! Can't wait for the questions ... :lol And this color blue looks great on Phil's dark chestnut. He has a saddle blanket almost the same color. We will look great with the Blab shirt! :toothy Hey ... some clinics coming up in June ... Blab shirt will ride again! :thumbsup :one

Vicky Norris
05-21-2011, 04:37 PM
:bananadance

Can't wait! I'll have it for NAN!!!

Robin
05-21-2011, 04:57 PM
I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Horse Lady 6
05-22-2011, 12:46 AM
:woohoo I can't wait for mine!!

4ever_Unbridled
05-22-2011, 12:51 AM
:woohoo I can't wait for mine!!

Me either!!!

Choice
05-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Mine arrived today!!
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g363/kkaranges/74332ed9.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g363/kkaranges/788ccfdf.jpg

Can't wait to wear it!

BlackBelleFarms
05-25-2011, 01:06 PM
WOW looks great! I think I am going to get one now :)

Mary, will the always be available to buy or is it a limited time thing?

Landshark
05-25-2011, 01:10 PM
I LOVE MINE! THANKS, MARY!!!!! :woohoo