PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what's up with Danielle Long?

CindyEvansKTS
07-29-2004, 12:26 PM
I put up an ad up on MH$P asking for the new Andalusian as a body for under $25. She contacted me, said she had two and would sell me one for $25 ppd, so naturally I took the deal, sent her a money order.

Didn't hear from her for a while, then in the begining of June I sent her a note asking what's up. A while later she wrote back, said she had been in the hospital (some complications) and had a baby June 8th? and would get my model out ASAP along with her other Andalusian as she doubted she would have time to play with him anyway. Naturally I was concerned about her health and wished her a speedy recovery and also what she named the baby, etc. and to let me know when she sent my model(s).

And that's the last I've heard of her, I've wrote her about twice since then and can't sen her a letter to her real address because my computer had to be reformatted before I could get it out of my files.

Anyone know what's up?

th72
07-29-2004, 02:25 PM
I hope I'm not off the mark with her.....but that name rings a bell as a PITA.....so in my head, she's a tire kicker. but maybe I'm wrong. anyone else?

--tara

Jenn Miller
07-29-2004, 05:38 PM
Probably a dumb questiond butI don't know what it means! :)

Sorry, I can't help you I've never heard of her? :(

Jenn

MBPearls
07-29-2004, 06:01 PM
PITA = Pain In The Ass. :lol

th72
07-29-2004, 06:36 PM
I did see on MHHR that someone posted looking for Danielle, saying that she (the poster) had paid for two customs, and had not recieved them yet. someone replied saying that the same thing was going on with her. HOWEVER, I saw one positive post about her as well, saying that she was fast to ship....but that was BEFORE the other two started having problems. so I don't really know what to tell you.

I think that I was thinking originally of Danielle REED....four letter last name, same first name.....she was a HUGE ROA back in the day......so at least she's not who I'm thinking she was....

but I wish you the best, Cindy!! my fingers will be crossed for you!!

--tara

PS-if you are a member of MHHR, it wouldn't hurt to post asking about her. then we could see what ever happened with those two transactions that were not coming through.