PDA

View Full Version : New Stablemate from JAHLEE

Fishface
04-08-2005, 08:54 PM
I expect to recieve the first copies of Baby"Dr. Bill" in the next couple of weeks.

Named for all of my husband's hospital visits this year, Baby Doc is crashed out on his side, legs everywhere! His tail is flipped over his hip and he has popped his head up to see what all the commotion is!

He will be a limited edition and has been very well received by those who have seen him.
See him at www.JahleeDesigns.com under Resins for Sale
Chris Jolly

Roseridge
04-08-2005, 09:51 PM
He is darling! I want to hug him!

Curious to know, do you plan to do artist choice pieces and then offer them for sale or do you do customs to order on your resins?

lonesome_glory_2007
04-08-2005, 10:10 PM
AWWWWWWWWW!!! Isn't he cute!!! I love it! :grin

Fishface
04-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Kate,
Most of what I produce is at the client's request. I always ask for three choices to pick from as some days one color just feels better than another.

I plan to do a few AC for sale too.

Chris

BearsnBugs
04-09-2005, 10:24 AM
He's just cute as a bug. I hope to get one, too. But first, that Barry that I've been wanting. Once he's finished and paid for, I can think about another. There's a Cache Advance on ebay by Chris too, that I'm eyeing--that I should not be eyeing!!! :) I love Chris' paint jobs and would like to have all my Jolly sculptures to be painted by her, as well. So, it'll be a slow process of adding them into the collection. :)

Tina

ryllina
04-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Awww... He is adorable. :D