PDA

View Full Version : sales arena

petra
04-11-2005, 03:39 AM
can anybody tell be where I can find that "classfield" section to post sales ads????
Sorry I seem to be a bit stupid....

Heather
04-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Definitely NOT stupid - the conversion is going to take a bit to get used to!! :hugg You can get to it two ways: First, from the front page of Blab: www.modelhorseblab.com (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/) - there's a big link for "classifieds." Second, up in the Navigation Bar at the top of any page of the Blab forums, there's a link in the medium-blueu bar called "Blab Classifieds" - it's below the right side of the sparkley Blab logo, below the hyperlinks. I hope that helps! Let me know if you need more info!

petra
04-12-2005, 05:59 AM
HELP!!! Where in classfields is the new thread button!!!!!!!

champlain
04-12-2005, 10:03 AM
How do you post an ad? I'm confused...:hammer

Heather
04-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Far upper right once you get to the Classifieds: "Place an Ad." That'll take you to a new page where you make a few selections, clicking "next" each time, and that puts you where you need to be to start your ad.

champlain
04-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Thanks Heather!

I could've sworn when I asked my how to question, that the bar wasn't there...
Maybe I've had too much coffee this morning... :hammer

petra
04-13-2005, 05:12 AM
Hmmmm, have been sitting for 5 minutes in front of the screen searching the classfield page and couldnt find it

petra
04-13-2005, 05:14 AM
Still cant find it..... :-(

Griffin
04-13-2005, 05:32 AM
Find the very first dark blue band on the Classifieds page. It will say "My Ads" "My Watch List" etc. Look to the far right in this first dark blue band and it should say "Place an Ad."

It is directly above the little Classifieds search box and directly below Blab's "Log Out" link.

~~Griffin~~

champlain
04-13-2005, 08:30 AM
After Heather's response yesterday on how to post an ad, I went back to the Classified Section and there on the dark blue bar was all the info. :) I went back later last night and then again this morning, and the info was gone!!! It just says: Home...Search...Register. If I hit Register it tells me I'm already logged on. There isn't a My Ads, My Watch List, or Place an Ad.
So, I don't know :dunno

petra
04-14-2005, 05:59 AM
I cant find it either. If it was there I had definitely found it. Is it possible that this forum doesnt work well on a Linux computer????

Griffin
04-15-2005, 04:50 AM
It just says: Home...Search...Register. If I hit Register it tells me I'm already logged on. Hmmm... it just did this to me. I logged out of Blab and logged back in again. It worked after that.

~~Griffin~~

babygirl02
04-23-2005, 12:10 AM
I am logged on too and I can't find anything! I must be blind and stupid- but I have been looking everywhere for this link! :/