PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen the new Chat smilies?

LaughingStockStables
07-30-2004, 04:27 PM
If, um, erm , a certain one doesn't disappear, I might not be allowed to Blab anymore!! :cry

wobbler_kitty
07-30-2004, 04:41 PM
I think I know which one you're talking about! The F one? I was checking it out last night and was a bit surprised since we do have a lot of younger people here. I think it's an oversight. Glad you posted this though, the big H may not have seen it yet.

Heather
07-30-2004, 04:48 PM
I saw it, was shocked, slightly amused, am still shocked, and will find out how to get rid of...um...Mr. Finger.

LaughingStockStables
07-30-2004, 06:46 PM
Thanks Heather! I LOVE you!! :adore :lol

bluffside farm
08-25-2004, 03:42 AM
i was wondering about adding one for "happy bday".
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/birthday09.gif

found a cool webpage for smilies ;)

Griffin
08-25-2004, 05:29 AM
I saw it, was shocked, slightly amused, am still shocked, and will find out how to get rid of...um...Mr. Finger.Aw, man. A lot of us have fun with that one, though we try to not use it when we know for sure there's kids in the room...

:sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad

~~Griffin~~

th72
08-25-2004, 10:20 AM
I don't approve of that one, either, and I'm 24. I'd leave if that were being used. sorry, I'm kind of a sticker for swearing and dirty stuff like that.....:sorry

--tara (who takes the fun out of things!:o )

Hellen
08-27-2004, 08:44 PM
I, for one, do not mind it and find Mr. Finger rather amusing.

:woohoo

I'd suggest leaving him in there, and those who wish may start a Mr. Finger in use chat... to go along with the regular one :) There is a way, after all, to name a new temp chat room to go into.

That's my suggestion :grin

DraytonWoods
08-29-2004, 09:56 PM
OMG, Sara! I missed your sig until now! :lol

Is there a way we can use other smilies from other sites that aren't on our menu? Before it seemed like we could but I tried to add some to my sig (sheesh, like I need more crap in my sig) and it came across as just text.

I found some doozies that I'd loooove to use in WOYM. :hubba

Nichelle
08-30-2004, 12:00 AM
I got the smilie in my sig here:

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/pageindex.htm

There's TONS of neat ones!

As for er.... Mr. Finger... I would prefer he wasn't there, but that's just me. Others have fun with it though, and that's all that matters right? Lol! :)

Hsaiotei
08-30-2004, 01:07 AM
I vote for leaving Mr. Finger where he is! As Hellen said, sometimes late late at night we get to waving Mr. Finger at one another, lol, but then, kids shouldn't be in there late at night anyhow, and if someone is there (kid or not) who is upset by the use of the Finger, we quit it.

Hsai

Heather
08-30-2004, 01:14 AM
:uh After much rumination, I can't bear the thought of dismissing Mr. Finger. We're all reasonable and respectful, and know who we can use him around - or, more to the point, *shouldn't* use him around, right?

Griffin
08-30-2004, 02:30 AM
Yay!

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

Thanks, Heather! :adore

If anyone does have a problem with Mr. Finger and we use it around you, let us know and we'll stop. :thumbsup

~~Grifffin~~

Hsaiotei
08-31-2004, 02:52 PM
A victory for rude gestures everywhere!

Three cheers for Mr. Finger!

LOL

Hsai

LaughingStockStables
09-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Right....I wasn't trying to ruin the fun for other people, I just thought that if I was chatting and someone used it....and my parents happened to be watching....I probably would get on the computer to find this site blocked. :shocked I can't seem to load it on my computer anyway :rolleyes