PDA

View Full Version : Snowcap Appaloosa?

Breyerlover123
08-26-2011, 10:37 PM
I know someone on here had a snowcap appaloosa stallion...he was light bay, with at least one blue eye, and a big marking on his face. I'm pretty sure there have been a lot of customs after him...I believe a mini ravenhill if that helps. I was drawing a picture of him but I can't find it to save my life! I originally found it in a thread in the Breeds/Color section, but now I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know who this horse is or know where I can find the pic I was drawing? I've searched for 2 hours!

Also, I'd like to apologize for anyone who has tried to contact me through MH$P--my email's been funky and I haven't been able to recover emails from MH$P as well as other sites. If you inquired, feel free to send it again just to make sure I got it. :) Thanks!

ravensgate
08-26-2011, 10:45 PM
This horse?? He is not owned by anyone on here AFAIK

Nightmare
08-27-2011, 07:19 AM
:woohoo

what a looker

Stumbleine
08-27-2011, 10:40 AM
I love this reference photo, and I can't wait to use it on something when I am finally inspired!

ravensgate
08-27-2011, 10:42 AM
I used it on a Spinnaker resin:yes He's actually a dun according to the folks that owned him that had him tested. I do believe he passed away a few years afo.

Raiha
08-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Sad to hear he passed away. Gorgeous Appaloosa!