PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with me, new update for Kim Shepherd

Appy38
09-14-2011, 03:24 PM
I had my CT scan Friday. I went to the Doc yesterday and he told me what they found out.
I have a cyst on my left ovary that is about 3 1/2 cm, he said that is what is making my lower back hurt so bad and the little bit of pain I have in front down low on my left side . He said it is a fluid cyst and with hope it will burst or shrink on its own. I have to have a new ultrasound in 6 weeks to see what it is doing. If it is getting bigger that will mean surgery more then likely. I also have Diverticulitis and he think that was some of my stomach pain I was having, at lest that is better now. He did not do a urine test again, but hopefully the UTI is gone.
I am still trying to do a little work each day, but is going slow. My back just can not handle setting in the chair long. It fills best when I lay down.
Thank you every one for being so awesome and for everyone that has emailed me.
Kim

Stitch
09-14-2011, 04:15 PM
*hugs* at least we know what's going on. No more mystery. Let's hope the cyst shrinks and you will be on recovery road :)

Ghost_Wolf_Ranch
09-14-2011, 04:17 PM
:hugg Take it easy, get some rest, and I hope it heals soon.

Laura G
09-14-2011, 04:24 PM
:yuk A cyst AND diverticulitis??? OUCH! :( I'm so sorry, Kim, I'm hoping that you feel better soon! :hugg :hugg :hugg

Appy38
09-14-2011, 06:18 PM
:yuk A cyst AND diverticulitis??? OUCH! :( I'm so sorry, Kim, I'm hoping that you feel better soon! :hugg :hugg :hugg
Yep, both
No more popcorn or nuts for me :( I had bought some popcorn about 2 weeks before all this hit, I had eat about 3 or 4 bags in that 2 weeks so I guess that was what upset the diverticulitis stuff.
One thing that came out of this is so far that I needed to do, I have lost 20lbs from not having as much of a appetite since about the 4th of july . Not sure if some of it was from all the meds I was taking or just from not feeling good. My appetite has come back some.

Latigo
09-14-2011, 10:13 PM
*hugs* Get better Kim! I am sorry and I hope you feel better soon!
Like everyone else is saying, take it easy!