PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone dealt with Brenda Metcalf?

twin_pines_studios
04-15-2005, 06:15 PM
Hey!

Just wondered if anyone has dealt with this person. Thinking of buying a model from her, and I want to make sure nobody has had bad experiences with her before I fall into the transaction. Thanks ahead of time! :)

Irene
04-15-2005, 06:49 PM
I sold my HR Clydesdale Yearling to her a few years ago and she was great! Always kept me informed and lightening fast payment. She also was nice enough to answer some questions I had on a model of hers a number of months ago.

I sure wouldn't hesitate to do business with Brenda at all!

Irene

BettyBarBandit
04-15-2005, 06:58 PM
I have purchased models from Brenda as well, and always had a fantastic experience!
No worries at all! In fact, I purchased my first Peter Stone ARabian from her!

BearsnBugs
04-15-2005, 07:22 PM
I sold to her not long ago. Very good transaction.

Tina

bronzino
04-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Brenda is the salt of the earth and she's been in the hobby many years. You won't have any problems with her. Enjoy your new horse! :)

th72
04-15-2005, 07:47 PM
she is SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!! :adore she actually is the one who got me and my mom into the hobby 11 years ago. she's a peach, and you wont' have any problems with her. :)

mumtaz
04-15-2005, 09:08 PM
I've purchased two horses from Brenda, and she is the bees knees. :) Very easy to work with and a prompt shipper.

twin_pines_studios
04-16-2005, 07:42 AM
So I am guessing she only owns and sells quality show horses, right?

lol :D

th72
04-16-2005, 08:53 AM
So I am guessing she only owns and sells quality show horses, right?

lol :D

I'd say so, actually!! my mom and I used to visit her frequently, and walking into her horse room just put me in a state of awe. some of her horses were "oldies, but goodies", but most of them were just like :wow . Brenda really has an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G collection!!!

Cwallbruch
04-17-2005, 06:29 AM
I always laugh when Brenda is at a show because she has a TABLE OF TEMPTATION - nine gazillion horses for sale, all of which are just gorgeous. I have bought a bunch of items from her and never had a single problem.

Shinypony
04-17-2005, 01:23 PM
I wouldn't think you'd have anything with Brenda other than a great transaction! She's been in the hobby for years. I just sold an exensive resin to her, she paid lightning fast, kept in good communication, all went smoothly and she let me know when she had him safe! I give Brenda a huge green light as a buyer! And I wouldn't expect her to be different as a seller.

Cynthia Perry

Shinypony
04-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Well, judging from what I saw of her china and resin collection at Skyline Live last year... definitely TOP QUALITY... Brenda has very good tasted in models! I was drooling!

Cynthia Perry

pitbullmom
04-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Well, judging from what I saw of her china and resin collection at Skyline Live last year... definitely TOP QUALITY... Brenda has very good tasted in models! I was drooling!

Cynthia Perry

I purchased my HR Crusader from Brenda...she was kind enough to offer time payments. She's GREAT to deal with!:bloom: and of course he is fabulous! I loves him!

eclipsesalukis
04-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Yeah, Brendas great. You won't have any trouble with her.
Betty