PDA

View Full Version : Blab classifieds

SMichaud
04-17-2005, 11:38 PM
JUST my opinion and just hoping that weight in might help for improvement if others find what I'm finding. I'm finding looking in the classifieds a little hard in that the ads seem to be so close together they don't read as seperate ads as much as big masses of type. Yes, I have a wee little brain and it can't work so well after sniffing fumes and chasing my 5 year old all day! LOL So it's possible everyone else thinks it's the cat's meow and I'm a doof! :hammer I don't have a solution off hand other than to put some spaces in between the listings but just wanted to say that it wasn't working well for me trying to look through there. Almost seemed too much to bother. And when you're in teh forums main page, I know the link is at the top but it almost seems out of sight out of mind since it's so small. Yes, I know there's a big link on the Blab's home page. :) NO critisizm!!! :) Just my experience and thoughts. :) LOVE the Blab don' cha knooooow.
LOVE having a classifieds section but so far for ease of use, I liked the forum better. :cheer

Leesa
04-17-2005, 11:43 PM
JUST my opinion and just hoping that weight in might help for improvement if others find what I'm finding. I'm finding looking in the classifieds a little hard in that the ads seem to be so close together they don't read as seperate ads as much as big masses of type. Yes, I have a wee little brain and it can't work so well after sniffing fumes and chasing my 5 year old all day! LOL So it's possible everyone else thinks it's the cat's meow and I'm a doof! :hammer I don't have a solution off hand other than to put some spaces in between the listings but just wanted to say that it wasn't working well for me trying to look through there. Almost seemed too much to bother.
I had the problem, they read as one big ad to me. Only I don't have a 5 year old or sniff paint fumes so I figured it was just me :lol

twin_pines_studios
04-18-2005, 07:15 AM
Yes, actually, no offense, but I kinda liked the Blab without the Classifields, just keeping it in the forums...but that my opinion. :D

isabelle
04-18-2005, 07:48 AM
:agreed

Heather
04-23-2005, 09:12 AM
I don't like the way they're mooshed all together, either. Been too busy to try to find a solution, but will soon!!

Also, the new classified comes with built-in auction abilities! If anyone gives that a shot - please throw a post up here if you think of it so we can see how it looks/works!

SeaWatch
04-23-2005, 09:18 AM
I like that the classifieds are in their own separate place now! :thumbsup

But, I do agree, they are hard to read... I hope that can be changed, so they are easier to browse through, and don't all run together on the page like they do now.

Mindy