PDA

View Full Version : Lori Daniels??

AnnaWindeknecht
08-02-2004, 12:54 PM
I'm thinking about getting a breyer remake by Lori and I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with her work before? From what I can see, she's done great, but I really need a first hand account with the price I'm paying for it. (I have no money WHATSOEVER normally, but I just detassled the summer away...*groan*). Thanks!!
Anna

Heather
08-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Lori's stuff is amazing!

Magnolia Ice
08-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Lori's stuff is amazing!

:yeahthat

th72
08-02-2004, 01:44 PM
I agree. Lori does IN-CREDIBLE pieces!!! love her work!

--tara

Renee527
08-02-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm thinking about getting a breyer remake by Lori and I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with her work before? From what I can see, she's done great, but I really need a first hand account with the price I'm paying for it. (I have no money WHATSOEVER normally, but I just detassled the summer away...*groan*). Thanks!!
Anna

I have several SM foals by Lori and they never fail to be in the ribbons and knee deep in NAN cards

Renee

AnnaWindeknecht
08-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Ok thanks!!! I'll try to get him then. :) He's CZ Mercedes!! lol

punkybugsy
08-09-2004, 10:21 AM
Agreed :) I have a great Leopard Appy Gravity painted by her with a jump she made :) She was super to deal with!

Fkca46
08-10-2004, 10:47 AM
SHe is a great lady to deal with. At the time this was going to be one of my first resins. I had asked her is she had a BHR HUnter that she would paint like my real horse. I choose that resin because it somewhat looked like my real horse and it was cheap at hte time I did not have a lot of spending money. She finished him in June of this year right before I took of on my trip. She asked if I wanted to pick him up at her house. For two reasons one it would save me money and two becasue she was afraid he would break in the mail. I tried to pick him up but trying to get ready for the trip I had no time. SO she did ship him. When he arrived his ears were gone. She packed him better then I ha ve seen any other horse packed but it still did not work. I contacted her and she said we could file for some of the insurance and she would fix his ears. But I had to leave. But My mother and her stayed in cintact and she now has my horse and is working on fixing his ears.

I guess what I was trying to say with the long story she is great to work with a trully nice lady. You won't find anyone better.

Arabian Princess
08-10-2004, 11:03 AM
well, in the pose your avator horse is in...It seems your horses break their ears alot.

(sorry..couldnt help myself,lol. Hope you get your model back soon)