PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Shows in PA/Maryland

Raserei
04-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Hello!
I'm been bugging several boards (apologies... sortof... :haha ) for this information. Shows from the competiative qualifying shows to "fun" or "benefits" that I can take a 4-Her to. I live between York and Lancaster counties in PA and can travel about an hour in any direction give or take. I can't rationalize travelling more then that until I get my "sea legs" again for showing. Thanks a lot! You're a helpful bunch!
-Ras

SR Rachel
04-24-2005, 09:58 PM
Chech out the region 9 List :)

PA dutch classic was just this past weekend in the area I think. There is another one coming up, TOTS I think. If you look at the NAMHSA page for last year it should give you a good idea of what to expect. Also there are typically several shows in Edgewater Maryland area. MAR was a few weeks ago and CRAB is tradtionally October I believe. There are also some NJ shows coming up soon and talk of some stuff in DE ( but that might be a bit far for you)

Raserei
04-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Thanks! I was at the Dutch Classic. I guess I started my season "late". What is TOTS? I'll go look on the official site, thanks for the info!