PDA

View Full Version : Request to delete my Classified Ads

Raserei
04-24-2005, 10:49 PM
I don't have the ability to delete my ads :( Say's I'm not approved to do so. Thanks!
-Ras

Liz
04-24-2005, 11:37 PM
I just tried to delete one of my ads to test it and I get the same message so I would say its a gliche I will notify Blab Management about it thanks for posting! :)

Heather
05-07-2005, 05:12 PM
People should be able to delete and edit their own ads now...same for the photo gallery. I checked the settings, and they're set to allow both of those actions in both places.

wobbler_kitty
05-07-2005, 05:31 PM
I just checked, Heather. It didn't allow me to delete mine.

Although the problem could lie deeper for me. I placed an ad last week and it does not show up in anywhere except 'my ads'. So in other words, only I can see it, I guess. I placed the same ad again thinking it was a glitch and it still didn't show up.

Meta Lexon
05-09-2005, 05:08 AM
Hey, me too...anyone figure out the problem? I hate seeing odl ads that have been "sold".

Meta

Intothesunstudio
05-10-2005, 09:50 AM
I tried deleting 2 of mine this morning and it told me I didn't have permission to do that, or something similar. :(

kyg
05-10-2005, 04:53 PM
I can't even find anything to click on that gives me the option to delete ads. Plus, when you create the ad it asks you to choose how long the ad runs. Which is a great feature especially for auctions—IF the ad would actually go away after 7 days or whatever you chose!! That doesn't happen! I've got 2 old ebay auction ads that should have been expired/removed but are still there.

Intothesunstudio
05-12-2005, 07:50 AM
Karen,

You can choose to edit the ad after selecting it from "My Ads". Once the edit screen comes up there is a box you can check if you want to delete the ad. I think it asks if you are sure you want to delete and then the next screen that appears says you don't have permission to delete it. This is what it has been doing to me. I haven't tried it since I last posted.

Morgen
05-18-2005, 11:19 AM
What about the feature that says "SOLD IT"

In the blue bar below the little table info, it should have all these options:

Add to Watch List · Report Product · Receive Email Updates · Post Comment
Edit Product · SOLD IT! · Make Sticky

Which of these can the average user see and use?

Heather should be back soon btw guys. Take heart! :)