PDA

View Full Version : New Judges Reference list

SamPiper
04-25-2005, 01:06 AM
So if this is in the wrong place, I apologize.

It occurred to me that, flawed as it is, the hobby has a reference list for good and bad feedback when it came to people to do business with, why don't we have one for judges?

Since NAMHSA doesn't seem inclined to be involved with a Judge Certification program, and as Gail Berg pointed out on the Region 2 list -- starting up a teaching program needs to be done first, the next best thing we can do AS SHOWERS AND SHOWHOLDERS is rely on each other to relay any and all experiences we've had with judges -- be they good or bad.

So that's what this is about.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY and I mean it. I'm going to hard line this thing so if it even looks like it's heading toward a flamewar, I'll kill the thread and delete it. That doesn't mean I won't let opinions be heard (which means things can and will get heated) but it DOES mean that if it starts to turn personal, I will stop it.

I think most of you know me well enough to have figured out that 99% of my posts are not personal .. that's how I expect this to go.

Yes, a judge will be allowed to respond to any objection brought against them, but they are to respond to and justify their placings ONLY. Try to make it personal and I WILL shut you down.

Let's see if we can make this work ladies. What do you say?

MHJR-subscribe@yahoogroups.com