PDA

View Full Version : Possible RED light to: Halfbreed2004 on ebay!

Jenn Miller
04-25-2005, 07:27 PM
I bid on a PAM and PAF set she had listed and I won it for $10.50 and I emailed to get a total with shipping and this is what she emails me:

Dear shadypinestables,

Hello! for some reason I had a $35.00 reserve on these horses but I will make a deal with you. I can not let them go for $10.50 so I will understand if you leave me neg. feedback. PLMK what ya want to do. Thanks & have a great day :o) Carolyne

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below.

(http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=halfbreed2004&frm=-1&iid=7150887065&de=off&redirect=0&contactsubmit=Contact+Member&ssPageName=PageContactMember_Email)

Thank you,
halfbreed2004

:wtf I won it for the price I put in on it. Now she doesn't wanna sell it and I am not the only one she's done that to, check her feedback.....

Proceed to deal w' her cautiously....

Jenn

champlain
04-25-2005, 08:40 PM
I, personally, would not have bid on her auction after looking at her feedback rating. I did notice that she updated her auction on the 22nd of April saying that she would not sell the set for under $35.00. Now, I also noticed that the first bid was on the 21st of April. I didn't think you could update your auction after there was a bid. I would check out ebay's policy about adding/updating the auction terms after a bid has been placed. And if she violated the policy, I would report her. You may be able to report her for a NPS, too. Check with ebay. It's not your fault that she wasn't able to figure out BIN. And what deal is she willing to make? You are out a set of horses and she's willing to take a neg for it...I don't think that's much of a deal. And what's to say she won't neg you? Check to see if she violated any ebay rules and report her.

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below.

I'm not familiar with this feature. I've never had to respond to a seller by clicking on a button. This statement sounds scamish to me.

Kate

Jenn Miller
04-25-2005, 11:53 PM
I emailed the other buyer who had the same problem and here's what she said:

Hi Jenn I won my auction for $7.03. She is claiming the reserve/BIN didnt come up on that auction either. I think she is a flake as she told me I could make her an offer on that item. I told her thanks but no thanks. Thanks for contacting me Debbie

I just wanted to make for sure there was actually problem's with her or it wasn't just me she was doing it to. Yes, I did report her as a Non Selling Seller, we'll see what ebay has to say about it.

I am no longer hoping to pick up the mare/foal set from her (I am disapointed cause I really wanted them) I more or less wanna make sure she doesn't rip anyone off!

Jenn

Jenn Miller
04-25-2005, 11:55 PM
Oh yeah, that respond button thingy is normal......it's for when people use ebay's contact member feature. :)

Jenn

CementRoseStudios
04-26-2005, 05:09 AM
REPORT HER @$$ TO EBAY!!!
If she's done this more than once then she is in direct VIOLATION of e-bays terms of service!! She'll get her butt booted if you do.. :D Maybe threaten it, and tell her she has to sell them to you for that total..

gray_scout
04-26-2005, 11:39 AM
What this seller is engaging in is called "fee avoidance." She is definitely in violation of Ebay's terms of service, so hopefully they will "shut" her down. I'm glad to see you reported her. She also needs appropriate feedback left as well.