PDA

View Full Version : References for Scarlett Wilde?

Arabian300
02-08-2012, 08:59 AM
I was contacted by Scarlett Wilde about 2 horses that I have on MH$P and was asked to do time payments. I can't find any references for her here or on MHHR. Has anyone dealt with her before? Thanks!

bonnieboo12
02-08-2012, 09:37 AM
That's the person that has my Thunderstorm and O'Leary's Irish Diamond on hold again as of this morning and will only pay time payments with money orders (waste of money on her part if you ask me) She said she doesn't check email every day and that's why she didn't get back with me. Nothing horrible yet but I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling either. I told her that if I don't see a money order in a week to look for an email that cancels the held horses. I don't usually do money orders but if that's the only way these two horses are selling right now, them I'm going to see if she follows through. I can't say good or bad but I can keep you posted. :)

Arabian300
02-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Just heard back from her and she said she's new to the hobby and that's why she doesn't have any references. I went ahead and canceled the transaction just to be safe. I didn't get a good feeling, either, as she had my 2 Bouncer ponies on hold and needed time payments. Let me know what happens.

bonnieboo12
02-08-2012, 09:53 AM
I will keep you posted. I just talked to her and suggested with a bill of 105.00 that she does it in three payments but not to assume anything and communication is the key. She has to present me with a schedule and stick with it or lose everything she put down pending contact with me and an emergency. I don't know if she will like how strict I am but I feel like I'm really easy going in these situations. I have waited three months for an 80.00 horse to be paid off and everything went great in the past so I believe it's all about whomever you are working with and how reliable they are. Good luck on selling your horses. :)

EWV22
02-10-2012, 05:13 PM
She has contacted me as well plus 4 others (that she requested to do payments with) that I know of before you posted here. She now has some feedback on MHHR. She originally asked about 6 of my horses for sale- wanted to to bi weekly time payments until she got her taxes back. I agreed, sent her my time payment policy- didn't hear back. I emailed her again, posted on MHHR as well. She did reply saying that she was surprised to see such a high amount. This was 6 horses (3 are NIB). She asked if she could just get 2 of the 6 and afterwards work on the other 4 if they were still available. I agreed, sent her a second quote- that was 2 days ago- have not heard back. I do not know if she is new to the hobby or not but I am starting to see a familiar pattern here and am glad I never did put anything on official hold. She has not sent me any information but her zip code, no deposit and now no emails. Good luck all.

Arabian300
02-10-2012, 09:14 PM
I decided to cancel any pending transaction with Scarlett and one of the horses has found a new home with a Blabber. Thanks!

bonnieboo12
02-11-2012, 01:05 AM
I cancelled my transaction with her as well. Not the warm fuzzy there IMO

Amy
02-15-2012, 11:29 AM
She had horses on hold from me as well. I did not trust her from the start, but being the trusting person I am, I gave her a try. Have not heard from her in over a week so I took everything off hold. I think I need to be more strict on my policies, these people are getting annoying...

EWV22
02-15-2012, 04:08 PM
She has disappeared on me too. Unfortunately, I don't think stricter policies will necessarily keep the tire kickers from trying. :(

bonnieboo12
02-15-2012, 05:12 PM
I just do t u der stand the point. She never pays so she never gets. Sounds like its a waste of time to me. Doesn't seem like there is any benefit to her doing that either. :dunno

EWV22
04-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Guess Who is BACK????!!! I just got an inquiry via MH$P on a brand new ad I just posted from Scarlette Wilde. She has new email address. I had blocked her previous one. This time she actually told me her zip code up front-24014. I am not even going to respond but wanted to put a heads up here.

Mary
04-11-2013, 12:54 PM
And you did let us know in this Be Aware thread (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?145851-Be-Aware-zip-code-240**) as well - thank you very much. :rays

It doesn't mean everyone in the zip has a caution light ... just that this pattern of putting models on hold does often come from that zip.

bjorgo
11-27-2013, 09:10 AM
I was just contacted by Scarlette Wilde from a gmail address; she wants to buy an OF Swish-tail LP that I have on MH$P. Will keep y'all posted...

She links to a website in her signature: http://www.wildesongspiritscreations.com/

Thanks,
Kim

WPDR
11-27-2013, 01:29 PM
She is buying a bull from me and we just got the first money order payment yesterday. Seems fine to me.

sassymiss
11-27-2013, 02:11 PM
I had 2 recent transactions with Scarlette that went very normal. She contacted me on MH$P about two different OFs I had listed. (at different times) She sent the money orders when she said she would and even sent me a scanned photo of it before she put it in the mail! She also emailed me both times and let me know the package arrived, which is more than I get from most people I sell to on there. I would have to give her glowing green lights for my transactions with her.

chromax
11-27-2013, 11:13 PM
I also did a transaction with Scarlette through MHSP. She sent a money order in a timely manner and our deal was trouble free. From what I recall she was not super fast responding to email but I realize not everyone checks email a billion times a day like I do.

damaia
11-29-2013, 02:55 PM
I just got contacted yesterday via MH$P by "Scarlette Wilde" on three of my horses. I'm... not holding my breath. We'll see how it goes.

RedHorseArtworks
01-13-2014, 01:24 PM
FWIW, I had a successful transaction with her in December 2013 and she was very patient when the package I sent to her went astray in the USPS system.

She did, however, inquire a few times about other models I had for sale and I never did hear back from her either way if she wanted them or not.