PDA

View Full Version : Reds for Julie Bullock eBay ID eilidh505

Choice
02-15-2012, 08:41 PM
I purchased a CM SJW from her on January 14 and paid the next day VIA bank instant transfer through PayPal. The listed shipping window was between January 30 and Febuary 6. That time is obviously long gone and I still have no tracking info nor a horse. I sent an eBay message and email last week and have had no response. I feel that I have been plenty patient with her, and have just opened a dispute. I'd advise you all to not deal with her when possible, and I'll let you know what comes out of this. I really would like the horse, but if necessary I'd just take my money back and find something else too.

Kelsey Karanges

Nightmare
02-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Yuk! Hope things resolve quickly and in the best possible way. Thanks for the warning!

smushybanana
02-15-2012, 08:59 PM
She disappeared on me mid-trade a few years ago. I didn't end up out anything (except a base for a resin I traded for) but it was disconcerting nonetheless. I had some stablemate bodies that were supposed to be part of the trade for years thinking she would reappear.

telepwen
02-16-2012, 08:26 AM
At least it's pretty much a guarantee that ebay will side with you.

:hugg

Too bad that it's coming to that, though

Choice
03-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Well, I have been patient in waiting for a response... And she has still not responded to my messages even though she recently purchased some items on eBay. So, I went ahead and escalated this case to Customer Support. I'll have an answer in 72hrs, likely a refund if the cards fall right. So this is just another reminder to not deal with her.
Thanks,
Kelsey Karanges