PDA

View Full Version : Big St Patrick's Day Greens for delacroix3721 / Jenn Godowsky!!

VAFLindsay
03-01-2012, 12:22 PM
I bought the chips Drafter and PYO resin from Jenn. She was so fun to work with! She had let me know the drafter was tentatively on hold when I asked, so I asked if I could wait to pay in case he became available, and she was fine with that. She emailed me the next day to let me know he was up for grabs!! She had an amazing deal for shipping, so I got the two! She shipped them Monday and they got here today! (Darn USPS, telling me I could expect them yesterday!! :grump) She packs amazingly!! The Drafter is adorable, and the resin will be a fun project!

Thank you Jenn!!!

delacroix3721
03-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Great big greens for Lindsay Diamond as well! She was wonderful to work with, paid quickly and kept great communication. :yes

Thank you so much, Lindsay! :yaymiller

Oh! And I want to see the little resin when you're done! I just know she'll be adorable. :hearts

Jenn Godowsky

VAFLindsay
03-01-2012, 03:45 PM
You bet! I'm sure she'll show up in the resin thread once I get working on her! Got a few projects to finish first, but I'm looking forward to working on her! Now to find a breed - some sort of pony, I'm sure!