PDA

View Full Version : How to rate this!

WolfMoon
05-23-2012, 07:06 AM
I recently put up a model for sale on MHSP. In the add I wrote that "shipping will be calculated upon location and please keep in mind that I live in Sweden".
I had a person inquiring on the horse, and everything went fine until I told the customer about how much it would cost to send a horse to the US. I quoted the standard rate from the Swedish Postal Service, but the customer decided to back down as the shipping was too high. I am just bummed that it came down to something I can't decide over.

Should I give any light? Should I have stated it more clear in the add about the shipping, or in the early mails The customer never asked about the shipping until I brought it up?
Until this point everything went really smooth.

muggyscugglemeyer
05-23-2012, 07:15 AM
I'd just move on. Unfortunately, some people never read far past "For Sale" in ads. Others don't realize how expensive shipping internationally can be and are usually shocked when they find out.

Margaret Loesch

FriesianFury
05-23-2012, 07:29 AM
I'd just move on. Unfortunately, some people never read far past "For Sale" in ads. Others don't realize how expensive shipping internationally can be and are usually shocked when they find out.

Margaret Loesch

:agreed sometimes they really just dont know how much it is to ship over seas till they hear and it could be a deal breaker for them or like Margret said a real shocker that its that much. I would just move on with no lights since all that was wasted was a little time.

im agreeing and seeing eye to eye with you alot this morning Margaret! :haha

WolfMoon
05-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Ops Forgot to sign my earlier post, sorry!

Thanks for your advises! :) I will stick with what you said, move on and hope someone else want it!

Thank you :)

/Cecilia Engdahl