PDA

View Full Version : Question: Should I worry

kated
07-28-2012, 01:29 PM
So....my ? Is I sent someone $ for a model for me and I bought one formy son
Now I haven't heard from that person since they got $ Ive txt and emailed and got nothing back so far
Should I worry?
I was going to buy another model but said I couldn't I didn't have the funds and then communication stopped
Uh.....

Katie89
07-28-2012, 02:59 PM
How long has it been since you sent the money?

mobyus
07-28-2012, 03:30 PM
How long has it been since you sent the money?

:yeahthat And how did you pay? Hopefully you can open a dispute if too much time goes by. Also, did you check references on the person first? If it's someone with stellar references I'd be a lot less worried about a sudden break in communication.

You might also want to post in the "Yo!" thread for this person, to let them know you're trying to communicate. Good luck!

kated
07-28-2012, 06:14 PM
I sent the $ before BF
I have her cell we were texting and now since I said I can't buy the one model I have got no response
I send bank checks I had to do payments
I've tried to join the group to check but still no response from that
I've been texting all day cause I sent emails thursday and got nothing

Mary
07-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Quite frankly your story isn't clear enough to advise you. You need to give the details with a specific timeline. Then people will be able to give you some constructive advice. :)

kated
07-29-2012, 07:12 AM
Ok
I had a listing on MH$P for a few wanted models
She contacted me she had the WEG big Ben
I had to make a few time payments. She wanted bank check or MO to avoid PayPal fees
Both checks arrived before BF I also bought her BF model the drafter for my son because he wants one
I was going to buy a tent model fro her as Wellbutrin myth ds ran out our dog had to go to vet a few times
I sent her an rail Thursday saying I couldn't buy any more now
Never heard anything back. Sent another asking if she got my last email and if she could sent the 2 I paid for I need the one for Gavin his bay is Friday!
No answer
Now I have been texting her and get no responses at all

NatalieK
07-29-2012, 07:35 AM
You didn't mail the payments to Levittown, NY, did you?

Choice
07-29-2012, 10:11 AM
Have you checked your bank account? Have the checks been cashed?

WPDR
07-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Why not just CALL her. If you have her cell number just CALL.

kated
07-29-2012, 02:52 PM
She lives in KY
No answer, no return txts no emails
They were both bank checks

mobyus
07-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Have you checked your bank account? Have the checks been cashed?

:yeahthat And again, have you checked references? It's also not unusual for a seller to hold off shipping for up to 4 weeks until they are sure the checks are cleared, because there is very little recourse if they bounce and the model is already in the buyer's hands.