PDA

View Full Version : Two Green Lights

flicksmom
05-14-2005, 09:11 AM
One to Nancy Cortes of Nancy's Art. I order a doll last month and she arrived 3 weeks later. I was not happy with my purchase and she gracefully agreed to return my check before I have even sent the doll back. While this transaction was not as successful as I had hoped, I may order something different in the future from her - she is a good business woman.

One to Carrie Slone. I ordered a saddle pad from her, custom dimensions and got it yesterday. The turn around time was more prompt than I thought it would be and the saddle pad is very nice. She too was great to deal with and very business like. My only small beef is that I wish her web site would have informed me about the additional charge for the custom dimensions. (It wasn't large, paid it anyway.)

Teresa

sassymiss
05-17-2005, 08:21 AM
Umm...the website thing (for Carrie Sloan) is probably my fault...we put that site up several years ago and it really needs to be updated to reflect the current prices, etc. Not sure if you were referring to the site or her webshots. But it sounds like it worked out OK anyway! :) I'll pass your note along to her and let her know you were pleased!

reggieqh
05-17-2005, 02:48 PM
One to Carrie Slone. I ordered a saddle pad from her, custom dimensions and got it yesterday. The turn around time was more prompt than I thought it would be and the saddle pad is very nice. She too was great to deal with and very business like. My only small beef is that I wish her web site would have informed me about the additional charge for the custom dimensions. (It wasn't large, paid it anyway.)

Teresa

I have always had the best transactions from Carrie!! Her work is fantastic (I have had her do the tiniest things for some of my Micro Mini's & SM's, I just love everything.... I have bought Pads as well as some saddle sets & a silver halter for a MM.. reminds me I need to email her again, I need a saddle set for a new Model I just got... Hope she has time :)

Have her email you a Price guide... I have always had her email me quotes ahead of time & it's never gone above that ...