PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Light going to Red Light soon on Tammy Perrault

yeshua68
08-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Ebay user id: tinecaillin1803

Highest bidder for two seperate auctions of BF Mariah’s Boon models. I have contacted her several times and even sent an invoice with the total including combined shipping for both models. I have not received one word from her. My auctions clearly state you have 3 days to send payment. My auction ended on August 4, she was sent an invoice on August 6 and she has yet to pay me or even email me.

I feel like I have been more than patient as I am trying to be understanding in case something personal happened. She has 100% feedback so I have considered that maybe something happened. But I am starting to feel like she got bid happy and got in over her head. Sorry but that is not my fault and not my problem. Resell them and try to get your money back is how I feel about it. I would even be willing to wait a bit longer if she had just emailed me and been honest. But I feel like I am intentionally being ignored. I have checked her feedback status and she has been left positive feedback for items she won over the last week. So that tells me that she's been online, she's been paying people and that she saw my invoice when she went to her paypal account to pay for other auctions.

I have given her till August 15 to pay me. If she doesn’t pay by that day then this is being upgraded to a red light.

yeshua68
08-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Now moved to a Red Light due to non payment. I have continued watching her feedback and she's been paying on auctions that ended after mine. In fact, she has been buying up a storm. I have tried personal emails, several paypal reminders and even messaged her several times through eBay. Email or server problems are not an excuse as I've messaged her in multiple forms. I can't leave negative feedback but I can leave feedback nonetheless. I will be leaving feedback information and filing a complaint with eBay.

My personal advice; block her because apparently if she has changed her mind she has no intentions of paying. I have given her the option to tell her story on Model Horse Blab but so far no response.

phatponyfarms
08-15-2012, 11:28 AM
I know you've given her plenty of time to pay but...you can call her by getting her phone # threw ebay.
This has worked for me in the past by catching the buyer off guard by answering their phone. Good luck ;0)

Keren
08-15-2012, 04:10 PM
I hope you've also notified ebay she's a non-paying buyer.

Keren

yeshua68
08-17-2012, 11:31 AM
I know you've given her plenty of time to pay but...you can call her by getting her phone # threw ebay.
This has worked for me in the past by catching the buyer off guard by answering their phone. Good luck ;0)

Good idea! Maybe I'll try that. :)

Keren, yes I have filed a non payment report with eBay.

mobyus
08-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Ebay is telling me that userID is invalid? :dunno

NatalieK
08-18-2012, 12:12 AM
Ebay is telling me that userID is invalid? :dunno

Same, here. Please double check and update us. Even if she was no longer a registered we should still be able to see her history. Did she change her ID?