PDA

View Full Version : HELP

Pages : [1] 2

DrafterGirl
05-25-2005, 02:34 PM
I have someone saying they purchased my QVC Seattle Slew thru MO and I NEVER GOT A EMAIL FROM THEM, I NEVER EVEN KNEW SOMEONE WANTED HIM. THEY ARE ACCUSING ME OF STEALING IT AND CASHING THE MO..

I don't even accept money orders all i know is that her name is Kathy and lives in Wisc. the same thing happened before....

ALSO THE EMAIL PROVIDED IS NOT REAL!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!!:grrr

here is her email:

Name: Kathy
Email: guineia@hotmail.com (http://us.f325.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=guineia@hotmail.com&YY=94804&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=f)
Item: SORRY!

I sent you a money order a month ago for your QVC horse you had for
sale
the money order has been cashed and I have no model. The model I
noitced is still listing on the MHSP, please email me i will be leavinga
redlight on the MHHR today!!!How many emails do you ahve anyway, I live in
Wisconsin if I have to drive over there to get my model I will!!!
Kathy

her email user IP is 172.166.48.149

for some reason I believe this is Lisa again, as she did it already 2 times to me!!

HELP!

Silverraine138
05-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Ignore her. Don't even dignifiy her with a response. If it continues, block her e-mail.

Hope you get it worked out!

Karyn
05-25-2005, 06:04 PM
for some reason I believe this is Lisa again, as she did it already 2 times to me!!

I wonder if that is the Lisa I accidently I sent off a PS Arab I customized and sold on Ebay too. *Accidently* as in it was sent before the payment got to me. I didn't say anything about the horse on it's way but three days after sending it all emails stopped and no payment ever arrived no matter how hard I tried to get a hold of her.

:angry

Heather
05-25-2005, 11:06 PM
Here's the info on the IP address:

Search results for: 172.166.48.149

OrgName: America Online OrgID: AOL (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=O%20!%20AOL)Address: 22000 AOL WayCity: DullesStateProv: VAPostalCode: 20166Country: USNetRange: 172.128.0.0 (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=172.128.0.0) - 172.191.255.255 (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=172.191.255.255) CIDR: 172.128.0.0/10 NetName: AOL-172BLK (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=N%20.%20AOL-172BLK)NetHandle: NET-172-128-0-0-1 (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=N%20!%20NET-172-128-0-0-1)Parent: NET-172-0-0-0-0 (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=N%20NET-172-0-0-0-0)NetType: Direct AllocationNameServer: DAHA-01.NS.AOL.COMNameServer: DAHA-02.NS.AOL.COMNameServer: DAHA-07.NS.AOL.COMComment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLERegDate: 2000-03-24Updated: 2003-08-08TechHandle: AOL-NOC-ARIN (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=P%20!%20AOL-NOC-ARIN)TechName: America Online, Inc. TechPhone: +1-703-265-4670TechEmail: domains@aol.net OrgAbuseHandle: AOL382-ARIN (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=P%20!%20AOL382-ARIN)OrgAbuseName: Abuse OrgAbusePhone: +1-703-265-4670OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@aol.netOrgNOCHandle: AOL236-ARIN (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=P%20!%20AOL236-ARIN)OrgNOCName: NOC OrgNOCPhone: +1-703-265-4670OrgNOCEmail: noc@aol.netOrgTechHandle: AOL-NOC-ARIN (http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=P%20!%20AOL-NOC-ARIN)OrgTechName: America Online, Inc. OrgTechPhone: +1-703-265-4670OrgTechEmail: domains@aol.net# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-05-25 19:10# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

DrafterGirl
05-26-2005, 07:06 AM
thx

MGR
05-26-2005, 08:06 AM
I wonder if that is the Lisa I accidently I sent off a PS Arab I customized and sold on Ebay too. *Accidently* as in it was sent before the payment got to me. I didn't say anything about the horse on it's way but three days after sending it all emails stopped and no payment ever arrived no matter how hard I tried to get a hold of her.

Was her name Lisa Perkins? If so, this is the same one. She's known for this kind of thing and has a special fondness for tormenting DrafterGirl.

triplebdesigns
05-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Lisa Perkins lives in Iowa - because people at one point were getting me confused with her because she would sign her emails on the haynet as "Lisa Breyer Dealer In Iowa". This Kathy is saying she is in Wisconsin.

Sounds all hokey to me - I would blow her off. If she really thinks the money order was cashed - tell her to send you proof that it was. KEEP ALL THE EMAILS. PRINT THEM.

MarthaBechtel
05-26-2005, 08:26 AM
THEY ARE ACCUSING ME OF STEALING IT AND CASHING THE MO..

Achem. *puts on lawyer-ly* glasses.

In order to prove that a money order was sent and cashed, they need to have the money order stub. *waves copy of her own stub from a MH$P sale* They have to provide you with that stub number, which you can then take to the business that issued the money order, and they can provide proof of who cashed it.

I was on the 'loosing money' end of one of these arguements once, and when I provided proof that my MO had indeed been cashed by the seller, all was resolved. (It was a simple misunderstanding in my case ^_^)

If she does post to MHHR, just reply with a request for the MO number. That should clear things up... or at least get her to shutup! ^_^

DrafterGirl
05-26-2005, 12:27 PM
yeah she says she has proof that is was cashed in new prague Minnesota,,,, yeah I live ther but no i don't cash things there or go there! WTF???

DrafterGirl
05-26-2005, 12:28 PM
Was her name Lisa Perkins? If so, this is the same one. She's known for this kind of thing and has a special fondness for tormenting DrafterGirl.

:sad why me? :yeahthat:hit:wand

Latigo
05-26-2005, 02:06 PM

OOh, Kayrn that is horrible!!!!! I would ignore it!!

Karyn
05-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Thanks Natalie. I don't know if I can post her name on here or I would to warn others.
Let me know if I can.

DrafterGirl
05-26-2005, 05:54 PM
another email:
Listen here you little snot, I have a copy of the money order and your
phone
number and have been trying to call you all, day, I have gotten many
emails
that you are a ROA , this your number 952-758-30**, all I get is an
answering machine,why don't you get off the pc and get your shipments
done,You say you accept money orders on the MHSP, maybe you better fix
that.

here are some emails I got yesterday, after you posted my private email
all
over the web.

To:guineia@hotmail.com
Subject:Katie B.
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005

Kathy

this girl is not to be trusted , she scams alot of people out of money
then
whines to her friends on message boards, you are not the only one she
ripped
off, call her local police department, she should be in jail

Renee

Subject:K.B.
Date: Thur, 26 May 2005

Hey Kathy,

Katie Barlage is a minor ,trying calling her mother , I have her number
if
you need it.

Beth

>From: Fantasy Starz Stables <midnitedecadence@yahoo.com>
>To: Kathy <guineia@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: MH$P Inquiry: SORRY!
>Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 05:20:23 -0700 (PDT)
>
>i would like to see a copy. I DON"T EVEN ACCEPT MONEY
>ORDERS.... so you are lying to me and I know it..
>
>i don't cash my checks at new prague even. HA HA
>--- Kathy <guineia@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > The following MH$P Shopper wishes to inquire about
> > your ad listed in the Model Horse Sales Pages:
> >
> > Name: Kathy
> > Email: guineia@hotmail.com
> > Item: SORRY!
> >
> > My email is working, the money order was cashed at a
> > Minnesota bank,
> >
> > Kathy
> >
> > Click to view this ad:
> >
>http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/sales/view_details.asp?Accid=6832&Itemid=182024
> >
> >
> >
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Login at any time to update your vendor information
> > or sales ads:
> > http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/
> >
> > Happy Horse Trading!

champlain
05-26-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm so http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif If her email doesn't work one day and the next it does...http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/images/smilies/confused-smiley-013.gif

Personally, I would never put my phone number on a board. http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

i would like to see a copy. I DON"T EVEN ACCEPT MONEY
>ORDERS.... so you are lying to me and I know it..

I would have asked her nicely to send a copy of the money order stub. I would never have told her that she was lying. I would simply ask for proof. I would ask her what bank the MO order was cashed at (not just some bank in New Prague). Kill her with kindness. Don't add fuel to the fire. Especially if you think it is someone you have had problems with in the past.

DrafterGirl
05-26-2005, 07:21 PM
that's not my number anyways!

champlain
05-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Regardless of whether it is your phone number or not, I still would not have posted it on the internet. :)

DrafterGirl
05-26-2005, 07:50 PM
:costumed-

reggieqh
05-26-2005, 09:55 PM
Champlain has good advise... Just ask kindly & professionally for the Proof. You never know she couldv'e sent the MO off and if was stolen out of your mailbox or maybe you forgot her purchase or whatever... doesn't automatically make said person a liar. Just ask her for the Proof & do not respond unless proof is provided & go from there.

DrafterGirl
05-27-2005, 07:10 AM
Champlain has good advise... Just ask kindly & professionally for the Proof. You never know she couldv'e sent the MO off and if was stolen out of your mailbox or maybe you forgot her purchase or whatever... doesn't automatically make said person a liar. Just ask her for the Proof & do not respond unless proof is provided & go from there.

she never contacted me about buying my horse

isabelle
05-27-2005, 07:30 AM
:zow Thats TERRIBLE!!! Im so sorry that someone is doing this to you! Sometimes I wonder how ppl can act like that and still sleep at night!!! :hugg

Latigo
05-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Thanks Natalie. I don't know if I can post her name on here or I would to warn others.
Let me know if I can.
Kayrn,
I am pretty sure you can. I would certinally say I would not want to deal with them.

Karyn
05-27-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi Natalie,
I got an email this morning from a Lisa here saying she wasn't the one who riped me off so it may be best to post the name of the person. I don't believe it was anyone here!

She is Lisa Vaughan of Sioux City, IA. The transaction date was Dec-21-04. And her Ebay name is tuesday0279.

She most likey changed names though. No feedback expect the negative I gave her.

If anyone knows her tell her I want my &%#@ing horse or the $160 she owes me :hit

DrafterGirl
05-27-2005, 02:03 PM
:zow Thats TERRIBLE!!! Im so sorry that someone is doing this to you! Sometimes I wonder how ppl can act like that and still sleep at night!!! :hugg

I mean she even has the wrong Barlage and everythign!!!

MarthaBechtel
05-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Not to be a pain... but have either of you asked for arbitration by a third party? We've got someone who serves as a notary here at work, and I would be more than happy to provide notorized proof of when and who cashed the money order (as long as the order number and merchant are provided to me.)

At this point, yelling at each other through email and various newsgroups/forums is not going to solve anything.

And if it's the wrong PH please edit your post and remove it. There's no reason to post it here if it just goes to some unsuspecting bystander...

*shrug* Just my 2 cents...

reggieqh
05-27-2005, 05:21 PM
Not to be a pain... but have either of you asked for arbitration by a third party? We've got someone who serves as a notary here at work, and I would be more than happy to provide notorized proof of when and who cashed the money order (as long as the order number and merchant are provided to me.)

At this point, yelling at each other through email and various newsgroups/forums is not going to solve anything.

And if it's the wrong PH please edit your post and remove it. There's no reason to post it here if it just goes to some unsuspecting bystander...

*shrug* Just my 2 cents...

Wow sounds like a generous Offer & wonderful advise!! If I were you draftergirl I'd take her up on the offer!! (and again I think that phone number should be removed or partially blocked out)

DrafterGirl
05-27-2005, 05:23 PM
well... i'm waiting to hear her back... i gave her my phone numer, and many emails trying to get her to send me a copy of the slip... NICELY!! and I told her to call me...

DrafterGirl
05-27-2005, 05:24 PM
we stopped yelling, and I'm just waiting for her to want to work it out..... but I just hope I hear back, I want this fixed NOW!

DrafterGirl
05-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Okay, I emailed her like 3 times, i stated she should call me and the times... it's been what 2 days? no emails no calls.....

reggieqh
05-28-2005, 10:19 PM
well some people are out of town for Memorial day weekend (some start early) so I wouldn't expect much until after the holiday.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 10:04 AM
good point! LOL

Equarius Studios
05-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Subject:Katie B.
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005

Kathy

this girl is not to be trusted , she scams alot of people out of money
then
whines to her friends on message boards, you are not the only one she
ripped
off, call her local police department, she should be in jail

Renee

Subject:K.B.
Date: Thur, 26 May 2005

Hey Kathy,

Katie Barlage is a minor ,trying calling her mother , I have her number
if
you need it.

Beth

DrafterGirl--

It seems you have quite a reputation. To be frank, this is NOT the first time I've heard such comments. Though people do lie, I find it rather difficult to believe that there people are putting forth such comments, here and elsewhere, without a good reason. People can be wenchbags, but I highly doubt an anti-DrafterGirl cult has formed, bent on your sole destruction. My advice is to quit buying and selling until you can handle is responsibly. Not only have you damaged your own rep, but you are only reinforcing the notion that minors are not responsible enough to handle their own transactions. Although I have never dealt with you personally, I am not afraid to say I'd be less than inclined to work with someone with your reputation. If you are being 100% truthful in your complaint, then I'm sorry for your trouble. Though it is rather on the hypocritical side to complain, when you have a reputation for doing the very same thing.

arabianluvr33
05-29-2005, 04:41 PM
DrafterGirl--

It seems you have quite a reputation. To be frank, this is NOT the first time I've heard such comments. Though people do lie, I find it rather difficult to believe that there people are putting forth such comments, here and elsewhere, without a good reason. People can be wenchbags, but I highly doubt an anti-DrafterGirl cult has formed, bent on your sole destruction. My advice is to quit buying and selling until you can handle is responsibly. Not only have you damaged your own rep, but you are only reinforcing the notion that minors are not responsible enough to handle their own transactions. Although I have never dealt with you personally, I am not afraid to say I'd be less than inclined to work with someone with your reputation. If you are being 100% truthful in your complaint, then I'm sorry for your trouble. Though it is rather on the hypocritical side to complain, when you have a reputation for doing the very same thing.
:yeahthat Katie,
I have to say I do agree here. This is NOT the first time I have seen your name come up. I am not saying you did cheat this person, but people woul don't just run there mouths like this unless you did cheat them in the past.

I have seen alot about you name before and alot of negative. I have delt with minors before and I have no problem with teenagers being in this hobby.. SO long as they are responsible. Yelling and carrying on is not the way to deal with this. If you did not cheat them then why so worried? Why not jut post saying you did not do what they said and let that be that.

I can understand you being upset.. But whats done is done.. I have to say though becuase you you have had problems in the hobby, it may be hard for you to prive yourself right in this situation. But I do not know you so I cannot say muchhere. This is just my 0.02 cents.

Beyondanytherapy
05-29-2005, 04:48 PM
I'd also like to put in my 2 cents.

I have heard some not-so-positive things about your transactions in the past, and I must say that it has had me very leery. Then, for you to later jump on me for a simple KINDLY WORDED post that was trying to help you, I must say, I would be inclined to steer far clear of dealings with anyone who acted like that. Your attitude sometimes makes me seem you just enjoy talking, but you don't always seem to back up promises and such. I am not trying to be mean or negative, just truthful.

I hope that things get better for you and that you can continue to enjoy this hobby.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 06:45 PM
Okay, I've had like 2 bad mishaps.. one with Lisa Perkins... and one with ??? someone overseas... and I fixed that FAST... it was a HUGE misunderstanding....

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 06:46 PM
If you want I would let you go into my email and stuff, and you'll see NOTHING from this person before the day she said I owed her a horse.. if you do not believe me.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 06:47 PM
I AM NOT A MINOR!! I AM 18...

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 06:51 PM
I seriously think it is funny, i had 2 mishaps... and everyone know thinks i'm a mother f***ing bad person. I'm a getting sick and tired of people thinking that. I NEVER FLIPPEN EVEN HAVE HEARD OF KATHY G. BEFORE THIS AND NEVER EVER DID A TRANSACTION WITH HER... I HAVE MANY PEOPLE THAT WILL SAY I AM GOOD IN A TRANSACTION YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU F***ING REFERENCES??? I AM SICK AND TIRD OF THIS "stop buying and selling" BULLSHIT! I seriously don't know of one f***ing person who has not had a misundering in any case... sorry that I'm getting so pissed but you guys don't seem like the understanding type. You are the people that make me HATE this awesome hobby.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 06:53 PM
DrafterGirl--

I seriously have never cheated anyone out of anything... I only ship mondays so people think that I'm not sending stuff even when I told them I only ship mondays. and like i said before. I am 18 not a minor and I'm turning 19 soon.

Equarius Studios
05-29-2005, 06:54 PM
wow, ain't that funny, I just recieved my very first red rep point. How extrordinarily mature of you. That'll fix me!! Honestly, if you are 18 it's about time you acted it. I'm rather dissapointed you chose to give me a red for merely disagreeing. I looked up some old threads...same ol' story every time, you "never heard of them in my life!?!?!?!" I personally find this extrodinarily difficult to believe, that so many people you've never met appear to be out to ruin your life. Life screws us all, this little "victim" act is immature and downright irritating.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 06:56 PM
:yeahthat Katie,
I have to say I do agree here. This is NOT the first time I have seen your name come up. I am not saying you did cheat this person, but people woul don't just run there mouths like this unless you did cheat them in the past.

I have seen alot about you name before and alot of negative. I have delt with minors before and I have no problem with teenagers being in this hobby.. SO long as they are responsible. Yelling and carrying on is not the way to deal with this. If you did not cheat them then why so worried? Why not jut post saying you did not do what they said and let that be that.

I can understand you being upset.. But whats done is done.. I have to say though becuase you you have had problems in the hobby, it may be hard for you to prive yourself right in this situation. But I do not know you so I cannot say muchhere. This is just my 0.02 cents.

Okay, I am one of those people that just get worried when people say i cheat them i would never want to do that and never would. your crude emails have me in tears. I never even talked to this person before and everyone is accusing me of it and I haven't had a bad mishap in almost a year. I got over that stupid stuff a long time ago. I am a very emotional person, and I just don't know what to do when people freak out at me stating i owe them a horse when In ever even sold the horse! I feel like crap now....
thanks..... i'm hurt, is that what you guys want?? look at the lisa perkins thread.. you'll see how many people like dealing with me. I"m not trying to get attention by writing these things. I'm just getting the entire truth out.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 06:57 PM
sorry if i made you mad, but I had to get that stuff out.

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4146&highlight=lisa+perkins

another scam i got stuck into:
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6193&highlight=katie+barlage

champlain
05-29-2005, 07:07 PM
and I haven't had a bad mishap in almost a year.

January was less than six months ago....There was a post in this forum about you. Alot of folks stuck up for you then. If you are 18, going on 19, I'd say you have a lot of growing up to do. And giving someone negative rep for their opinion is not very mature. Kate

Beyondanytherapy
05-29-2005, 07:12 PM
And giving someone negative rep for their opinion is not very mature. Kate

I agree! I've gotten 2 negative reps from you recently, one from trying to HELP you and the other when you merely disagree with me. I think you are severely abusing the ability to leave rep. Might be a better idea to keep your finger off that button.

LunacyBinges
05-29-2005, 07:14 PM
I seriously think it is funny, i had 2 mishaps... and everyone know thinks i'm a mother f***ing bad person. I'm a getting sick and tired of people thinking that. I NEVER FLIPPEN EVEN HAVE HEARD OF KATHY G. BEFORE THIS AND NEVER EVER DID A TRANSACTION WITH HER... I HAVE MANY PEOPLE THAT WILL SAY I AM GOOD IN A TRANSACTION YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU F***ING REFERENCES??? I AM SICK AND TIRD OF THIS "stop buying and selling" BULLSHIT! I seriously don't know of one f***ing person who has not had a misundering in any case... sorry that I'm getting so pissed but you guys don't seem like the understanding type. You are the people that make me HATE this awesome hobby.

Wow...Your 18 almost 19? :huh With a mouth Like That I Feel As Though I'm Talking To A 13 year old From The South Side of the Bronx.. :upset ..If I Ever Talked Like That My Mom Would Put Soap in Mouth..Then again I'm Just A baby..Im 18 on July 24.. Take My Advice Talking Like That gives You More Enemies Then Allies...Peace

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm sorry I get like that when I get really pissed off..... sorry about that..... I only do it when I'm PMSing... and that with anger doesn't mix! SORRY EVERYONE!!

*I've never sworn in front of my parents, never will..... EEKS!

Karyn
05-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Im 41 and my mom would still wash my mouth out with soap for talking like that. :puke

I got a red rep thing the first day I was on here for disagreeing with someone on another thread. To many red trigger happy people!

champlain
PMSing...In my book, that is no excuse.

DrafterGirl
January was less than six months ago....There was a post in this forum about you. Alot of folks stuck up for you then. If you are 18, going on 19, I'd say you have a lot of growing up to do. And giving someone negative rep for their opinion is not very mature. Kate

I felt what you said was offensive..... sorry though... those are the only neg. I have ever given.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:19 PM
PMSing...In my book, that is no excuse.

umm... I have extremely bad PMSing,... I have to take anger pills during the month to keep me normal.... and right now I think i have to get stronger pills! i've popped once to many times this month.

Equarius Studios
05-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Honestly.....quit the passive-aggressive game, it's not helping you. YOU are responsible for your words and actions, nobody (or no pill) else.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:20 PM
it is seriously not my fault about the agressive part... depression + anger = BAD

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Blueknight- you have the cutest dog!

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:25 PM
it is seriously not my fault about the agressive part... depression + anger = BAD

I am not saying that this is the fault, and yes I know i should control my anger and I am sorry to everyone that I had lost it and I hope you forgive me for doing that....

mariannas
05-29-2005, 07:26 PM

Sooooo...I have a question...

First of all, let me state that FOR THE RECORD, I am not trying to be mean or incite something.

You say that you are NOT a minor and that you are 18 going on 19...however, in the links that you have posted to previous threads, you are ALSO labelled a minor and yet you never corrected anyone.

:dunno

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:29 PM
What is the point to correcting people?? many people think I'm a minor but that doesn't mean i am.... i have hand writing that makes me look like i'm 8 and I spell a lot wrong.

I don't really feel like say "OH hey, i'm not really a minor" especially when I don't see the point when their not saying anything bad, I mean what can it hurt?

champlain
05-29-2005, 07:30 PM
I felt what you said was offensive..... sorry though... those are the only neg. I have ever given.

If you feel that what I said was offensive, then why did you just give me positive rep? Katie, that doesn't make sense. Kate

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:31 PM
I thought the one before was kinda offensive and I feel bad for giving y'all a bad rep when I was angery, I'm all fine now and I'm still sorry for doing that....

I mean i understand what your saying, but I do feel a little tension, but that doesn't mean I cannot give you a green!

Equarius Studios
05-29-2005, 07:32 PM
What is the point to correcting people?? many people think I'm a minor but that doesn't mean i am.... i have hand writing that makes me look like i'm 8 and I spell a lot wrong.

I don't really feel like say "OH hey, i'm not really a minor" especially when I don't see the point when their not saying anything bad, I mean what can it hurt?

It isn't your handwriting or spelling. It's your actions that make people assume you are a minor. I for one still suspect you are. Your actions, whether or not you are a minor, give minors a bad name. The fact that your actions may make customers wary of minors is highly irritating, especially since I am 17.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:32 PM
no, yeah I tend to act younger, but i still just dont' wanna grow up! LOL

I tend to act childish, but hey, i don't really care!!! I am who I am, I will not fall, I will not bow to those who are not me. I will train myself into what I want to be, not who you think i should be. I am who I am.

mariannas
05-29-2005, 07:36 PM

What's the point???!!!
You must be the first girl in history who doesn't mind if people think you are a minor. I am short and petite. I will get carded for everything until I am 45, I swear!

How you portray yourself is how people will think of you and it's especially difficult in internet-land, because if you act like a minor, others will consider you as one. Wouldn't you rather be considered a nice, responsible young lady?

I know that there are perfectly WONDERFUL and FABULOUS minors out there, but if you go around acting like a not so wonderful and not so fabulous minor, that is how people are going to think of you.

arabianluvr33
05-29-2005, 07:36 PM
I AM NOT A MINOR!! I AM 18...
I did some searching and accoriding to old post you where only 14 a few months ago.. You act like you are 14 and not 18. Talking the way you are makes you seem very unresponsible.. I for one still think you are under 16.

arabianluvr33
05-29-2005, 07:37 PM
And look, I also got a red rep. light.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:38 PM
huh??? no I'm 18 turning 19... I can tell you that much right now... I must've mistyped or something.. do you want me to scan my birthcertificate... (if i can find it LOL, its in a safe, but I"ll look around for it if you want)

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:39 PM
And look, I also got a red rep. light.

that was from earlier.. like a 10 minutes ago... and yes i gave you a green.

BettyBarBandit
05-29-2005, 07:40 PM
So, if you click, "dissaprove," in the reputation box, it gives someone a red light? Do they show up similarly to the green boxes on your user CP?
Just curious!

Beyondanytherapy
05-29-2005, 07:41 PM
I also found an old post of yours and you lists your DOB as "Well, I was born on May 9th, 1989..." This makes you 16, at best.

Here's a link: http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4227

champlain
05-29-2005, 07:42 PM
that was from earlier.. like a 10 minutes ago... and yes i gave you a green.

What? You gave someone a red rep ten minutes ago and now you've given them a green? How does that work? Do you just give rep out for the sake of giving rep or do you actually think about why you give rep? You are abusing the rep system. Kate

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:43 PM
I was born July 26, 1986.....

*am I on crack?*

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:44 PM
What? You gave someone a red rep ten minutes ago and now you've given them a green? How does that work? Do you just give rep out for the sake of giving rep or do you actually think about why you give rep? You are abusing the rep system. Kate

I can give them if I want to. It really doesn't matter... i normally give green lights out to anyone that in any thread that said something nice, cool whatever... i hate it when no one gives them out at all.

DrafterGirl
05-29-2005, 07:47 PM
okay, why doesn't this just stop... i don't want help anymore, i can handle it myself. I just wanted some advice on how to deal with the person considering I never did anything with her EVER...

So, just quite badgering me. I am 18. born July 26, 1986

champlain
05-29-2005, 07:48 PM

*am I on crack?*

I don't know if you are on crack or not...and I really don't care...but I do know that your birthday was in May and it looks like you just changed it in your user profile.... The hole you are digging is getting deeper. Kate

kidwitch
05-29-2005, 08:01 PM
Katie Barlage.
Would you get your story straight and act responsibly and mature? Please, for the sake of everyone's sanity. 2 mishaps... well yea, two huge mishaps. The way YOU deal with things (not the people around you) is why everyone is angry and upset.
I cuss like a sailor, but that post you did was absolutely rude and UNNECESSARY.

kidwitch
05-29-2005, 08:18 PM
okay, why doesn't this just stop... i don't want help anymore, i can handle it myself. I just wanted some advice on how to deal with the person considering I never did anything with her EVER...

So, just quite badgering me. I am 18. born July 26, 1986
Things don't just stop. Even death does not cease life. Katie, the hole you dug will always be there even if its been filled, covered, and shoved into the past. Your age has changed twice? three times? It amazes me that you can go from 14 to 18 in 6 or so months as the links state.

You obviously can not handle this by yourself by the rash, unthought of ways you acted. Posting around for someone's phone number, even! I wasn't going to even bring that up but come ON, how incredibly RUDE and INVASIVE to someone's private life.

Anyway, it would suck for your actions to taint people's thoughts on dealing with minors and ruin it for responsible people (like me).

By the way, I'm a modest person but even I pride myself in being responsible.

BettyBarBandit
05-29-2005, 08:21 PM
I also found an old post of yours and you lists your DOB as "Well, I was born on May 9th, 1989..." This makes you 16, at best.

My goodness--is this the same person?

LunacyBinges
05-29-2005, 08:22 PM
Things don't just stop. Even death does not cease life.

So True... a Life Here Is Nothing..Maybe a Mere Second On The Scale Of Time If That..

LunacyBinges
05-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Okay... this Is Too Wierd for Me To Keep My Mouth Shut..

I'm Just A baby..Im 18 on July 24..

*am I on crack?*

Okay..So You Went From Being Born On May 9th, 1989.to Being born On July 26,1986 That fast.. And is it Just Me Or did You Come up With The 7/26/86 Before or After I Posted my birthday as 7/24/87..

kidwitch
05-29-2005, 08:31 PM
Unless there are multiple Katie Barlage's in the model hobby then maybe not.

Beyondanytherapy
05-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Apparently she's changed her age several times, in her profile too as someone else has mentioned.

I don't care what she says, I will not trust a word she says from now on. I have no plans to buy from her or deal with her in any way. There are just too many unknowns with her.

champlain
05-29-2005, 08:36 PM

Yes, it is.

BettyBarBandit
05-29-2005, 08:37 PM
Unless there are multiple Katie Barlage's in the model hobby then maybe not.
I thought perhaps there might just be!! I would think she would have recalled that post, and realized that it was there for anyone to reference, so why on earth would she change her birthday?
There have been so many posts recently regarding identity misrepresentation, here, and on other groups; I was wondering if that might be the case here....

Equarius Studios
05-29-2005, 08:42 PM
:haha :haha :haha I checked your profile at the beginning of the thread, DrafterGirl. It said your birthday is in May. It has *magically* changed. It's way past time to come clean Katie. You completely demolished your own reputation with constant lying and irresponsibility. Maybe, Maybe if you clean up your act you can get yourself out of this hole--though you don't seem to have much interest in that, judging from the past and present.

Equarius Studios
05-29-2005, 08:44 PM
If there was another Katie Barlage, I would think she would notice what a poor reputation she had.

BettyBarBandit
05-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Okay... this Is Too Wierd for Me To Keep My Mouth Shut..

Okay..So You Went From Being Born On May 9th, 1989.to Being born On July 26,1986 That fast.. And is it Just Me Or did You Come up With The 7/26/86 Before or After I Posted my birthday as 7/24/87..
Wierd, indeed...

Robin
05-29-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm new here, but somehow I feel driven to add a perspective.

During the last 5-6 hours, I've watched this thread grow from 4 pages to 9, filled mostly with Katie trying to defend herself and other members trying to uncover the truth. It's gone quite crazy, really, and I'm left saying "Can you *believe* this stuff?"

No, honestly, I can't.

I've been in this hobby since I was 5 years old, buying and selling since around 11. I've been active as both a minor and an adult--I'm now 23--and I know how hard it can be to be young and in the hobby...and how frustrating it can be to deal with those who don't act maturely.

I've fallen through on one deal in my life, when I was about 14. I'd lost the address of a buyer for a $8 classic, and the buyer never wrote me back. This being back before the hobby was involved on the internet, and I didn't even have an email address back then. I still feel guilty about that one, and if I ever find out who wanted to buy that beat up and broken Ruffian, I'd send them a brand new one. Alas, I don't think I ever will. I think it was another kid.

Regardless, I've always tried to treat people how they treat me. Lack of maturity has always angered me, because (even at 14), I figure that if you want to play the game like an adult, you need to act like one.

Katie, frankly, I don't care how old you are. All I care about is how old you act. If you have a genuine grievance about someone, or a problem with how they deal with you, you need to speak to/email them rationally. You don't need to post negative/red rep points (something I don't even know how to do), then later post positive/green ones when you get over your anger. Think and act rationally. Argue your points maturely, and you'll get a lot more respect.

I'm an outside observer here, a new poster on the group. I'm not as active in the hobby as I once was, due to my career in the US Navy, but I've always been involved. So, listen to my advice or not, Katie--it's your choice. But remember that honesty is the best thing in this hobby. It's often the only thing we've got.

Good luck to everyone in sorting this mess out. I hate to see things like this happen, but the fact that we can deal with this and still emerge strong--without petty rivalries or name calling--is what made me return to this hobby when I almost got out.

champlain
05-29-2005, 09:56 PM

Well, the old post has now been changed...I'm glad I read it before it was edited. Just what are you trying to hide, Katie?

kidwitch
05-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Looks like Katie Barlage is going to ruin editing priveledges too! Just another something to add to her already -spectacular- resume.

BettyBarBandit
05-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Well, the old post has now been changed...I'm glad I read it before it was edited. Just what are you trying to hide, Katie?
I am amazed!! I also read it before it was edited at 7:32PM this evening...it went from an entire paragraph, beginning with: I was born May 9th, 1989, to now just one line: I love horses.
Very odd...

Beyondanytherapy
05-29-2005, 10:06 PM
I knew I should have taken a screen shot or printed out that post.... I knew she was going to edit it.

BettyBarBandit
05-29-2005, 10:09 PM
I knew I should have taken a screen shot or printed out that post.... I knew she was going to edit it.
Oh, I don't think there is any need, really, since several of us saw it, and you can clearly see that it was edited this evening, long after the original post.
I am just flabbergasted, really...

champlain
05-29-2005, 10:12 PM
Well, for the first time, I disapproved a post. That really ticks me off!!! :angry

Beyondanytherapy
05-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Oh, I don't think there is any need, really, since several of us saw it, and you can clearly see that it was edited this evening, long after the original post.
I am just flabbergasted, really...

I'm just waiting for her to sign on tomorrow and try to make excuses for all of this. I honestly hope that something is done about her soon. If she cannot provide absolute proof of her age and many other things, then I think something needs to be done.. Don't ask me what, because I don't always have the most level-headed reasoning for these kind of things.. I do sometimes let my temper get in the way..

BettyBarBandit
05-29-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm just waiting for her to sign on tomorrow and try to make excuses for all of this. I honestly hope that something is done about her soon. If she cannot provide absolute proof of her age and many other things, then I think something needs to be done.. Don't ask me what, because I don't always have the most level-headed reasoning for these kind of things.. I do sometimes let my temper get in the way..
Well, since she is a young person, I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but, after seeing that edited post, it left a bad taste in my mouth.
Even if she had left the post the way it was, and apologized for not being truthful(it can be tempting for a young person to lie about their age as to appear older, especially when trying to gain approval in a predominantly adult community), but, going back and changing that post was...quite underhanded, and definately solidified my suspicions regarding the person.

LunacyBinges
05-29-2005, 10:32 PM
Well..I Know Have My Diehard Gut Feeling Truth...She Took The Date For My Birthday Added 2 days And Minused a Year.. Very Mature..Oh Well I Think I'll get a Reddie In My Rep Box Im Sure... Sorry For Dwelling On It But I'm Totally Amazed.

CassieHassfetter
05-29-2005, 10:33 PM
She is still online I noticed some new ads of Katie's on the MHSP that were just posted.

Cassie

Beyondanytherapy
05-29-2005, 10:38 PM
She's running from her problem.. Avoidance solves everything, don't you know?

BettyBarBandit
05-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Well..I Know Have My Diehard Gut Feeling Truth...She Took The Date For My Birthday Added 2 days And Minused a Year.. Very Mature..Oh Well I Think I'll get a Reddie In My Rep Box Im Sure... Sorry For Dwelling On It But I'm Totally Amazed.
I imagine that all my questions about the red boxes will be answered as well...
though, were I her, I wouldn't have the courage to post here, after getting caught lying so blatantly. I was quite a liar myself as a teenager, and would lie and lie--when caught, I would disappear...

reggieqh
05-30-2005, 03:07 AM
OK I hate to sound like a dork... But how do you know what Rep oints you have?? How do you know if you got a red one?? (I never even knew you could do all this Rep stuff)...

BettyBarBandit
05-30-2005, 03:16 AM
OK I hate to sound like a dork... But how do you know what Rep oints you have?? How do you know if you got a red one?? (I never even knew you could do all this Rep stuff)...
Yes, I have been wondering that as well!! You only have two choices when you give someone rep--I approve, or I dissaprove...so, I guess that means if you click on dissaprove, someone gets a red square?
I don't know...but have a feeling I will find out tomorrow...

Beyondanytherapy
05-30-2005, 08:31 AM
To find out your rep comments, click on "user CP" in the blue bar across the top of the screen. It shows you your most recent comments. Click on "Edit Options" to see your number of points. I honestly don't really care about the numbers, I like reading the comments people leave me!

Altair
05-30-2005, 11:57 AM
If she knew what was good for her she'd make a public apology, on Blab and on MH$P, and then take a few years off from the hobby to grow up.

Katie, if you're reading this, just suck it up, apologize, return people money or whatever they're owed, and stop making a public spectacle of yourself.

bayba
05-30-2005, 12:06 PM
She's created a new user name, and is posting under it as i type this.

Beyondanytherapy
05-30-2005, 12:18 PM
I thought the same thing!! I was just a little too coincidental that this person joined and started posting AS SOON as Katie vanished. AND that this person apparently loves drafters/wixoms.. Is there any way we can prove this?

Also, I was looking over her old posts, and she was the idiot who tried to GIVE AWAY a Nobel II and got everyone very excited, then just vanished and never wrote anything else about it. I think this is one person we need to avoid. Has anyone gotten in touch with her parents for real to explain what is going on?

BettyBarBandit
05-30-2005, 12:19 PM
I thought the same thing!! I was just a little too coincidental that this person joined and started posting AS SOON as Katie vanished. AND that this person apparently loves drafters/wixoms.. Is there any way we can prove this?

Also, I was looking over her old posts, and she was the idiot who tried to GIVE AWAY a Nobel II and got everyone very excited, then just vanished and never wrote anything else about it. I think this is one person we need to avoid. Has anyone gotten in touch with her parents for real to explain what is going on?
What is the new name she is posting under?

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 12:20 PM
I never started a new username..... and I seriously never gotten the person's money.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 12:21 PM
I did give away a noble II the person who won lived in the UK... that's all I remember!

CassieHassfetter
05-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Is she the new gal named blabby? I asked her to email me and she would not in one of her first messages "blabby" says the message boards is confusing and now she knows how to post pictures?

Cassie

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 12:24 PM
I don't have another userid..... and to be quite frank i believe it is funny that you guys think that!

rainworks
In general the lot of you are picking on Katie... I mean youve made your points, but to go on and on....
she is 16..
here is a portion of an email she wrote me

"$20 US Cash????? yeah, I am 16, but lost my job! LOL! But I would LOVE to get a unicorn from ya too!"

kelsey

DrafterGirl
oh and i saw that you didn't know how to post photos,most people would look at the FAQ..... that's what I did last sept.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 12:25 PM
In general the lot of you are picking on Katie... I mean youve made your points, but to go on and on....
she is 16..
here is a portion of an email she wrote me

"$20 US Cash????? yeah, I am 16, but lost my job! LOL! But I would LOVE to get a unicorn from ya too!"

kelsey

thank you for supporting me! and you did an awesome job on that Slew resin, too bad that he broke!

CassieHassfetter
05-30-2005, 12:38 PM
You said you did not have another user id but....... I asked user blabby to email me and in my private message box blabby sent me a private message saying she sent me an email, I opened up my yahoo mail and draftergirl you sent me an email, whats up with that Katie?Are you playing games?

Cassie

Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 08:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Fantasy Starz Stables" <midnitedecadence@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: wixom
To: hassfetter@yahoo.com

what did you want?

I always thought unicorns were more..... FLUFFY!

champlain
05-30-2005, 12:42 PM
:popcorn

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 12:42 PM
i do have another username but that's Taking_chances... and I haven't used in the longest time, and the only reason I got this one was because i didn't know that you could get your username changed.

bayba
05-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Blabby's avatar is Katie's horse. (Also pictured on Katie's website)
Blabby actually referred to her horse as Chance...same name as Katie's and it's written in her profile.

Oh....and I have screen captures - no need to edit your posts at this point.

I don't understand - what are you trying to hide?

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 12:47 PM
:popcorn

I am sorry but I do have to say that is totally funny! lightens up the tension alot.

okay okay okay okay......

yes, i did lie (a lot) but the one thing I never lied about was that that person had never sent me money. I am sorry for over reacting and sorry about anything else. but i'm not the only that should be sorry, you guys have attacked me and kept attacking me. I was just looking for honest help, and everyone blows up at me.I had 2 mishaps, one with Lisa- everyone knows about that which was NOT my fault. and with Aimee, and i SERIOUSLY never got a package from her until she sent my race tack back- which i threw away, as yes they were horrid. I know make sure most/all packages are either insured or have delivery confirmation. I have learned from my mistakes. I'm seriously just happy that i've only had 2 bad miscounts. I am still willing for anyone to go into my email and look at my sent messages there is honestly no contact between me and Kathy/ the other woman with the last name of guinea. I am a very trustworthy person, which this thread did not prove. I know that I was being completely self-desrtuctive which doesn't help me out at all. So I'm sorry, and I'm woman enough to state that. I just hope someone will forgive me for being so vail and rude/stupid/stubborn and whatever other words you wish to put in there. but honestly at this point I am most at fault, but i am not the only who should be sorry,

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Blabby's avatar is Katie's horse. (Also pictured on Katie's website)
Blabby actually referred to her horse as Chance...same name as Katie's and it's written in her profile.

Oh....and I have screen captures - no need to edit your posts at this point.

I don't understand - what are you trying to hide?

I can no longer edit my posts anyways..... please read my apolige to everyone. if any of you would like to PM me your phone number I willl personally call you and apolgize you to.

champlain
05-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Katie,

I think the mature thing to do at this stage is to contact one of the Mods and ask them to remove all but one of your posting id's. That would go along way to building back your reputation.

Kate

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:01 PM
i already did.

Equarius Studios
05-30-2005, 01:04 PM
heh, I thought the same thing about "Blabby" immediately. Honestly Katie, this is beyond ridiculous. You aren't fooling anyone, you are only getting yourself in deeper. Lying wont fix your reputation, telling the truth may give you a chance. As *lovely* as your apology sounds, I have a lot of doubts about your sincerity--You've been hopping back and forth between culprit and victim throughout the whole thread. What about the Nobel II? From what I've heard, there have been far more than two "incidents" involving you.

rainworks
05-30-2005, 01:08 PM
she did tell the truth, and fessed up... did you even read the above posts. I think its time to lower your heckles...
Im not defending Katie, but enough is enough.

kelsey

bayba
05-30-2005, 01:11 PM
I am a very trustworthy person, which this thread did not prove.
Well, it wasn't this thread that caused the problem, it was the fact that you have consistently lied about your age, created a new ID, and then went about posting...allowing people to welcome you as a new member...when in fact you were trying to....? What? What were you trying to do - I don't understand.

People can forgive, though I'm not sure they'll forget. You've dug a very deep hole, and all you can do now is try your hardest not to be swallowed up by it - and try to fill it in. It won't happen overnight - it's very hard to trust someone that has lied over and over and over again - an apology doesn't make it right, but it is a start.

I hope that you have at least learned something - you cannot pull the wool over people's eyes...not on a model horse board and certainly not in the real world. People are not stupid - they will see through you, and then you will lose any respect that you might have had.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:14 PM
I told you the Noble II was sent to someone in the UK... I dont' remember who exactly. But I did give a free noble out!

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:15 PM
Well, it wasn't this thread that caused the problem, it was the fact that you have consistently lied about your age, created a new ID, and then went about posting...allowing people to welcome you as a new member...when in fact you were trying to....? What? What were you trying to do - I don't understand.

People can forgive, though I'm not sure they'll forget. You've dug a very deep hole, and all you can do now is try your hardest not to be swallowed up by it - and try to fill it in. It won't happen overnight - it's very hard to trust someone that has lied over and over and over again - an apology doesn't make it right, but it is a start.

I hope that you have at least learned something - you cannot pull the wool over people's eyes...not on a model horse board and certainly not in real life. People are not stupid - they will see through you, and then you will lose any respect that you might have had.

I already know that, But like my mom always said, if you are a true believe in christ you will forgive without a thought about it.

Equarius Studios
05-30-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm not trying to attack her, but I'm not going to simply assume that since she "apologized" that she is being sincere. YES I read her posts. The fact that she tried pulling all that crap, lied more, then apologized out of the blue makes me wary. Apologizing is far from easy, and the fact that it came so suddenly feels very fishy to me. Perhaps I'm the only one saying it, but there is a whole lot of people thinking it (judging from the rep I've gotten in the past 24 hours.....thanks guys :) )

Equarius Studios
05-30-2005, 01:17 PM
I told you the Noble II was sent to someone in the UK... I dont' remember who exactly. But I did give a free noble out!

That's all part of it. You are exceptionally good at forgetting these things, perhaps too good.

I already know that, But like my mom always said, if you are a true believe in christ you will forgive without a thought about it.

That's lovely, but that doesn't give you license to pull this crap, simply because anyone who doesn't forgive immediately must not be a good Christian. I'm not sure what relevance the Christ reference has in this thread. :ever

bayba
05-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Oh, I see.

So you can have free rein to lie, cheat and be deceitful, and as long as the people you lie to and deceive believe in Christ, that they will forgive you without a second thought, and you can continue to do whatever you wish?

Is that what you're saying?

:bs

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh, I see.

So you can have free rein to lie, cheat and be deceitful, and as long as the people you lie to and deceive believe in Christ, that they will forgive you without a second thought, and you can continue to do whatever you wish?

NO, sorry I assumed you guys were christians... I'm sorry, I never said what I did was right though.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:36 PM
seriously I said I was sorry i dropped it, I think you should to. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:37 PM
I went and checked through my old old emails and looked up who i sent the noble too, and well guess what? it was Aleshia Steel.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:38 PM
techically you guys are breaking the rules, you do not know me from a person transaction which means you have no right to say that I do not go through my deals.

Board of Inquiry (7 Viewing)
Post info regarding your hobby business dealings here. ONLY factual, first-hand accounts are allowed. You MUST post with your FULL name or risk removal. WARNING: Libelous posting can result in banning.

Equarius Studios
05-30-2005, 01:42 PM
I have stated NUMEROUS times that I have HEARD negative things about you. I never said they were true, simply that they existed.

NATALIE WOLFER

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:42 PM
I have stated NUMEROUS times that I have HEARD negative things about you. I never said they were true, simply that they existed.

NATALIE WOLFER

WHICH gives you no right to even talk about them. It was not a first hand experiance, so you still have NO RIGHT!

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:43 PM

NATALIE WOLFER

Clearly you believe they are true.... the way you treated me from the begninning pretty much sums that all up right there

reggieqh
05-30-2005, 01:46 PM
I believe for an apology @ to be considered as sincere it should show contrition, & and for the person to admit to all wrong doing. It shouldn't contain excuses or pointing of fingers at anyone else... It is commendable that DrafterGirl finally admitted she did wrong, but no excuses. Only when one sees their mistakes and thinks about it in terms of would I like the same things done to me? And owns up to what they have lied about will said person truly be able to be forgiven & not repeat their mistakes.... In the end a persons integrity is one of the most important things about a person. If one chooses to throw that away by lying then one can understand that in cases where said person may well be telling the truth people have a hard time believing them, because they threw their integrity out the window by lying before.
Getting back ones integrity & reputation is hard & must be earned by contrition & atoning for past deeds and making them right.

Sorry for the long preachy speech ..lol

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:47 PM
thats not really preachy!

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:48 PM
I did all I could, and I'm sick of the fighting. I know that i need to get my rep back, and I know it will take awhile, and I"m willing to do that. I did forget one thing in my appolgy and that was for the red lights that didn't need to go out. Is it possible for me to contact heather to get those to change to greenies?

Equarius Studios
05-30-2005, 01:48 PM
Clearly you believe they are true.... the way you treated me from the begninning pretty much sums that all up right there

Can you blame me? I stated my opinion honestly. You reacted by giving me bad rep. Your actions in this thread only make what I've heard seem more and more believable.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:50 PM
I know. truthfully I cannot blame you, but i still do not feel that you should be so judgemental. I wish you would've worked with me,I am an extremely fair person

* I need to go outside and finish painting stuff....

bayba
05-30-2005, 01:53 PM
I merely stated that you created a false username.

And that is a fact.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 01:56 PM
I merely stated that you created a false username.

And that is a fact.

yeah... I was just talking to a few people in general. i never stated that you did.

arabianluvr33
05-30-2005, 03:02 PM
Apparently she's changed her age several times, in her profile too as someone else has mentioned.

I don't care what she says, I will not trust a word she says from now on. I have no plans to buy from her or deal with her in any way. There are just too many unknowns with her.
:agreed

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:04 PM
:blahblah

arabianluvr33
05-30-2005, 03:15 PM
:blahblah
This defintally makes you seem mature...That would NEVER come from my 15 year olds mouth! My daughter would never go cussing out on a board no matter how old she is! She would respect others!! Katie you have just dug a HUGE hole and cannot get out of it. You have lied and lied even more!!!!! I can assure you most 18 year olds would be a little more mature than that!!

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Blabby? Eh.
Thanks for lying to me. How's that for a firsthand experience?

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:19 PM
This defintally makes you seem mature...That would NEVER come from my 15 year olds mouth! My daughter would never go cussing out on a board no matter how old she is! She would respect others!! Katie you have just dug a HUGE hole and cannot get out of it. You have lied and lied even more!!!!! I can assure you most 18 year olds would be a little more mature than that!!

truthfully I didn't mean anything by the :blahblah I just didn't have anything else on the side.... :sorry ..... I didn't think anyone would take it that way. But yes I understand you.
I already gave a huge apoligy I know it doesn't help,but enough is enough. I know what i did wrong, and I know not to do that again.But please don't keep raming on me. I stopped yelling back, now it is just time to ignore this stupid stuff. Actually, I have never sworn at home, never will. But truthfully I am sick of being badgered for what I did wrong, and i know i did wrong, so please stop falming me. you keep sayiing things that others said a LONG time ago. I UNDERSTAND no need for repeating. I am not stupid. Thats how you seriously are making me feel. You just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on! :sad

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Blabby? Eh.
Thanks for lying to me. How's that for a firsthand experience?

:sorry but actually I technially didn't lie to you... I never said who i was....

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:21 PM
yeah yeah I dug myself a hole and I'm working hard to cover it back up. I've been nothing but truthful for awhile now and I get a red light for saying I'm sorry? :wtf

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:23 PM
:wave1
DRAFTERGIRL LIED

:wave1

:angry yes your mad

:money money won't fix things
and either will going on about it

bayba
05-30-2005, 03:26 PM
I think its particularly laughable that you actually posted and welcomed 'blabby' to the board. :roflmao You must think were all idiots to believe that a new person has come along...who BTW, types/posts just like you, has a picture that you have on your website as their avatar, and coincidentally, has a horse named Chance...just like you.

You did lie. You led people to believe that you were someone else.

bayba
05-30-2005, 03:28 PM
yeah yeah I dug myself a hole and I'm working hard to cover it back up. I've been nothing but truthful for awhile now and I get a red light for saying I'm sorry? :wtf
You've been 'truthful' for 'awhile now'? What - an hour or so, since you were called out on your lies?

Are you kidding me?????

You are by far more troubled than I even expected.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:28 PM
I think its particularly laughable that you actually posted and welcomed 'blabby' to the board. :roflmao You must think were all idiots to believe that a new person has come along...who BTW, types/posts just like you, has a picture that you have on your website as their avatar, and coincidentally, has a horse named Chance...just like you.

You did lie. You led people to believe that you were someone else.

out of curiousity what website of mine??? GRINS... I'm not really sure which one your talking about I have like a million.

No i do not think your idiots, I was just hoping that you would think i was someone else, so that I could try to get a rep and tell everyone that it was me all along, stupid plan yeah I know, it made it worse for me yeah i know. I KNOW! :cry

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:30 PM
I just checked my normal website out and there is no photo of my horse on it.... :dunno :throw

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:31 PM
You've been 'truthful' for 'awhile now'? What - an hour or so, since you were called out on your lies?

Are you kidding me?????

You are by far more troubled than I even expected.

:wtf

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:34 PM
WOW... now your calling me troubled? wow thanks that makes me feel so good!

bayba
05-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Would you like a better explanation of my post?

Is that what the :wtf means? Cause I'll happily explain what I meant.

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 03:36 PM
:sorry but actually I technially didn't lie to you... I never said who i was....
TECHNICALLY DOESN'T MATTER!
Technicalities are MINOR in a world of MORALS.
:upset
That's disgusting and deceitful.
Maybe you're nice when you "making a rep."

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:36 PM
WOW.... okay go harse on me. I don't care anymore. it's only like 5 of you that are actually attacking me.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:37 PM
I will live no matter what you say to bring me down. I will NOT FALL!
:yeahthat

Equarius Studios
05-30-2005, 03:37 PM
I thought you said Blabby was dead, that you had the mods delete her. But it seems blabby has become particularly active.....

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:38 PM
I thought you said Blabby was dead, that you had the mods delete her. But it seems blabby has become particularly active.....

I contacted heather to delete her. I just played with her for a few hours eariler this morning actually!

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 03:38 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I'm not attacking you.
I. Am. Pissed. Off.
I don't want you to fall, I want you to grow up.
Harse on you? What's that mean anyways?

Equarius Studios
05-30-2005, 03:39 PM
I will live no matter what you say to bring me down. I will NOT FALL!

I for one am HARDLY attacking you. If I did decide to attack you, you'd be cowering under your sheets by now. :D

bayba
05-30-2005, 03:40 PM
WOW.... okay go harse on me. I don't care anymore. it's only like 5 of you that are actually attacking me.

Ah yes. Quite the attacking I'm doing. I merely pointed out to people that you are creating a new user name and tricking people into believing someone you are not.
And by troubled, dear, I meant that if you think by not posting any further lies in a VERY short time frame is being honest for a while, then you are definitely in need of...something. Try not spewing lies for a few months or so, as a start. Then you can say you've been honest for a bit.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:41 PM
I for one am HARDLY attacking you. If I did decide to attack you, you'd be cowering under your sheets by now. :D

:hammer BLAH! LOL LOL! wow that was humours! WOW spelling! GRINS!!!

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:41 PM
I've seriously learned my lesson, but some of you like bringing it back. I'm seriously trying to forgive myself for making myself look so bad. I mean I am hating myself at this moment.

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 03:42 PM
:hammer BLAH! LOL LOL! wow that was humours! WOW spelling! GRINS!!!
What? She spelled every word right.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:43 PM
NO NO NO! what she said... LOL I didn't spell HUMROUS or whatever right..... I was laughing at myself!

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:44 PM

I thought that was funny! Just the way it was put!:thumbsup :hello

BettyBarBandit
truthfully I didn't mean anything by the :blahblah I just didn't have anything else on the side.... :sorry ..... I didn't think anyone would take it that way. But yes I understand you.
I already gave a huge apoligy I know it doesn't help,but enough is enough. I know what i did wrong, and I know not to do that again.But please don't keep raming on me. I stopped yelling back, now it is just time to ignore this stupid stuff. Actually, I have never sworn at home, never will. But truthfully I am sick of being badgered for what I did wrong, and i know i did wrong, so please stop falming me. you keep sayiing things that others said a LONG time ago. I UNDERSTAND no need for repeating. I am not stupid. Thats how you seriously are making me feel. You just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on! :sad
Truthfully, young lady, it wasn't until long after all of the badgering that you actually admitted to lying(sort of). So, evidently, there was need for repeating...

Equarius Studios
http://www.mental-health-matters.com/articles/article.php?artID=153

scroll down, it may take a moment to load

:rocker

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:45 PM

That truthfully was not funny. Not even cool. :thumbsdow :( :cry

thebillybo
05-30-2005, 03:46 PM
it's only like 5 of you that are actually attacking me.

Only thing I will say on this: It may be "only like 5" people posting here. But there are very likely many more THINKING the same thing.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:46 PM

well..... I do have Bi-polar/depresion..... huh? maybe....:sad

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:47 PM
Only thing I will say on this: It may be "only like 5" people posting here. But there are very likely many more THINKING the same thing.

I never said there wasn't.... :drool

Equarius Studios
05-30-2005, 03:47 PM
That truthfully was not funny. Not even cool. :thumbsdow :( :cry

I'm serious, it wasn't supposed to be funny.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm serious, it wasn't supposed to be funny.

It was hurtful... next time PM something like that to me.

Equarius Studios
05-30-2005, 03:50 PM
I think it's something we all need to see. In fact, I'd be more likely to forgive you if you did indeed have a diagnosed disorder.

bayba
05-30-2005, 03:51 PM
How about making right with the people you've wronged?
How about standing up for your lies - go to the "I'm new here" or whatever it was thread, and apologize to the kind people who welcomed what they thought was a new member.

In my eyes, that would show more of an attempt at building a good reputation than a simple "I've been honest for a while now".

Remember, actions speak louder than words. Much louder.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:52 PM
I think it's something we all need to see. In fact, I'd be more likely to forgive you if you did indeed have a diagnosed disorder.

I take 20MG of Prozac for depresson/bipolar would you like me to take a photo of the bottle for you?

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 03:53 PM
How about making right with the people you've wronged?
How about standing up for your lies - go to the "I'm new here" or whatever it was thread, and apologize to the kind people who welcomed what they thought was a new member.

In my eyes, that would show more of an attempt at building a good reputation than a simple "I've been honest for a while now".

Remember, actions speak louder than words. Much louder.
To add to this...
Actions for you, Katie, are screams.
And your words? Not even a whisper.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:54 PM
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?p=175736#post175736

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 03:54 PM
I take 20MG of Prozac for depresson/bipolar would you like me to take a photo of the bottle for you?
She meant a diagnosed condition of compulsive lying. That's very nice that you have depression/bipolar. Most I know don't share that but whatever you feel the need to do.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 03:55 PM
To add to this...
Actions for you, Katie, are screams.
And your words? Not even a whisper.

I understand your meaning behind that. again, everyone I'm sorry.

I will go to the doctor this week to see if I can get my med bumped up, I have been noticing I've gained badly in the temper area, so I'll see what happens. Maybe they'll switch me to a different anti-depressant.

champlain
05-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Katie,
I think everytime a new person registers, I am going to be wondering if it is you. Kate

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 04:04 PM
sorry

Intothesunstudio
05-30-2005, 04:09 PM
:popcorn :popcorn

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 04:10 PM
:popcorn :popcorn
*pinches*
That smiley just humors her. This is serious woman!

Intothesunstudio
05-30-2005, 04:12 PM
*pinches*
That smiley just humors her. This is serious woman!

I posted it because I wanted her to know that while some of us aren't posting words we are still watching. I'm munching my popcorn while she digs a deeper hole.

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 04:13 PM
I posted it because I wanted her to know that while some of us aren't posting words we are still watching. I'm munching my popcorn while she digs a deeper hole.
Oh I know. :D

d060301
05-30-2005, 04:27 PM

Hey, do you care to share any of that popcorn o' yours? :wink

Intothesunstudio
05-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Hey, do you care to share any of that popcorn o' yours? :wink

Hey, sure! Grab a seat. *passes the popcorn to DeeAnne.*

Beyondanytherapy
05-30-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm sorry, but with all the crap she's done, I think she's beyond second (or third) chances... That's just my opinion.

Intothesunstudio
05-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Everyone has a right to believe what they will, but I think anyone that comes across this post will surely not deal with her. I never had a problem with her before, but this thread changed that. She posted for Help because someone wronged her and all she did was help paint a bad picture of herself. Creating another username for the sole purpose of rep points is pretty bad IMO. A few people here have double user names because of picture or ad posting problems, but they let everyone know it was them up front.

arabianluvr33
05-30-2005, 04:43 PM
I'm sorry, but with all the crap she's done, I think she's beyond second (or third) chances... That's just my opinion.
:yourock :agreed

d060301
05-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Hey, sure! Grab a seat. *passes the popcorn to DeeAnne.*
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/images/smilie/woohoo.gif Thank you! :popcorn http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/images/smilie/grin.gif

Beyondanytherapy
05-30-2005, 04:49 PM
:yourock :agreed

hehe! *blush*

Ahem -

It seems as though I've missed alot of the action from being gone during the day, but I can tell you that I read every post and I'm even more angry now than I was before!

Katie, you make one post spewing promises of "I've learned by lesson" or "Just stop posting" or BS like that, then your next post is whiney, childish and inciteful. No bipolar disorder can cause that. I know people who are bipolar, and I myself was manic depressive at one point. Your disorder does NOT rule who you are. You have to be bigger than that, and blaming your actions on this disorder is wrong. If you KNOW you've had problems in the past, get your parents to help you with your model horse things.

Through this entire thread, you have lied repeatedly to people, then finally said "oh, yes, I lied, but I'm better now." How are we supposed to believe you when you continue lying? Constantly lying and then trying to act like what you said/did wasn't that big a deal. Well it is to us. Creating another user name to bounce around and post in order to make people like you is just wrong. Utterly and completely wrong.

That's about all I want to say right now. I'm severely dissapointed in you.

arabianluvr33
05-30-2005, 05:00 PM
hehe! *blush*

Ahem -

It seems as though I've missed alot of the action from being gone during the day, but I can tell you that I read every post and I'm even more angry now than I was before!

Katie, you make one post spewing promises of "I've learned by lesson" or "Just stop posting" or BS like that, then your next post is whiney, childish and inciteful. No bipolar disorder can cause that. I know people who are bipolar, and I myself was manic depressive at one point. Your disorder does NOT rule who you are. You have to be bigger than that, and blaming your actions on this disorder is wrong. If you KNOW you've had problems in the past, get your parents to help you with your model horse things.

Through this entire thread, you have lied repeatedly to people, then finally said "oh, yes, I lied, but I'm better now." How are we supposed to believe you when you continue lying? Constantly lying and then trying to act like what you said/did wasn't that big a deal. Well it is to us. Creating another user name to bounce around and post in order to make people like you is just wrong. Utterly and completely wrong.

That's about all I want to say right now. I'm severely dissapointed in you.
:clap :wow Well said! :thumbsup

brumby988
05-30-2005, 05:24 PM
Sounds less like manic depression--for which teenagers are NOT supposed to take SSRIs like Prozac by the way!! Any doctor knows that. If you really had mania, you'd be on a mood stabilizer like Lithium--and more like a personality disorder.

JMO.

Glad to have this whole thing exposed so I won't ever get caught up in a deal with her. I saw some horses on MHSP that had me mildly interested until I saw the seller name.

rainworks
05-30-2005, 06:12 PM
some of you guys are truly aweful horribly catty women.
I hope you had fun harrasing a teenager for the better part of your day.
really
kudos to you.

reggieqh
05-30-2005, 06:19 PM
umm... I have extremely bad PMSing,... I have to take anger pills during the month to keep me normal.... and right now I think i have to get stronger pills! i've popped once to many times this month.

I understand your meaning behind that. again, everyone I'm sorry.

I will go to the doctor this week to see if I can get my med bumped up, I have been noticing I've gained badly in the temper area, so I'll see what happens. Maybe they'll switch me to a different anti-depressant.

I am concerned that you are taking so many meds ... Meds for PMS, meds for Bi-Polar... Please have your parents come read this thread & then have them talk to your Doctor... So many meds for a girl your age is scary. Please let your parents know what is going on...

And when people point out & catch you in lies & bad behavior it isn't attacking you, It really should show you all the trouble lying can cause... There will be people here reading that will never forgive or forget, that is their purgative, once you breach a trust it is a BIG thing, you shouldn't be mad because they judged you on your actions, & feeling bad about disappointing people is natural. But take the time to understand that all this attention isn't the kind one really should seek and realize that self pity doesn't solve the problem either. It takes a strong person to decide that what they did was wrong & then decide to change. Next time you feel you have to lie in order to do or say what you want STOP...it is a warning sign not to do or say it... If you cannot stand up & take the consequences of your actions you shouldn't do it....OK? & I think why people are still going on is because you keep wavering back & forth from saying you are sorry, to saying you are being victimized..... Alot of people are really trying to help you....Maybe just read between the lines... & talk seriously w/ your parents

hi_d_hi
05-30-2005, 06:24 PM
I seriously think it is funny... You are the people that make me HATE this awesome hobby.

Seriously, you don't act 18, and no one can make you do anything. If you hate this hobby, it's your choice.:confused:

Lipizzans4Me
05-30-2005, 06:42 PM
Seriously, you don't act 18, and no one can make you do anything. If you hate this hobby, it's your choice.:confused:

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 06:55 PM
I am on Fluoxetine 20MG which is generic for prozac.... that's what my bottle says..... WOW I've been to 2 doctors and when I was in the hospital (suicide attempt) that is what they put me on.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 06:58 PM

if you read it, it states about depression and bipolar making it worse.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Sounds less like manic depression--for which teenagers are NOT supposed to take SSRIs like Prozac by the way!! Any doctor knows that. If you really had mania, you'd be on a mood stabilizer like Lithium--and more like a personality disorder.

JMO.

Glad to have this whole thing exposed so I won't ever get caught up in a deal with her. I saw some horses on MHSP that had me mildly interested until I saw the seller name.

Where did you find out about the teenagers not supposed to be taking prozac thing? I know tons of teens on it!

mariannas
05-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Where did you find out about the teenagers not supposed to be taking prozac thing? I know tons of teens on it!

She just meant that teenagers are not supposed to be on prozac for bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder and depression are most definately NOT one in the same. Everyone that I know who has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder takes some amount of Lithium.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:05 PM
sorry about that confussion....

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:06 PM
some of you guys are truly aweful horribly catty women.
I hope you had fun harrasing a teenager for the better part of your day.
really
kudos to you.

:yourock

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:07 PM
truthfully this is more harassment than discussion.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:11 PM
truthfully my hole is deep enough, so really there is no point of watching me make it deeper now, I really cannot/ and don't plan on making it deeper. I know a lot of you get a kick out of this, but really, I don't believe it's something you should. yeah, I agree some stuff is funny, but it is mostly badgering me to try and get me mad so I blow again, and truthfully I don't plan on it.

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 07:18 PM
I don't think any of us (well, me at least) are trying to make you blow up. It sucks to see you think that.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:20 PM
personally I'm sick of getting emotional over pretty much nothing. but then some people come to harass me more. Yeah when people are sitting here doing that entire popcorn thing it seems like someone wants to see a show. talking about me in the blabchat too! yeah seems like people are just around to hurt me more.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:22 PM
I"m sorry I hurt people, but seriously crap happens, I know that most of it is my fault and that I admitted to it. By seriously why do people have to come back and attack? truthfully I'm just saying that anon. yeah I know it's not just one person, and I'm sure no one really means to hurt me (I think) but.... I don't have any words.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:23 PM
well, gotta go finish school work have fun talking about me! You sure seem to like to do that! I must give a lot of entertainment.

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 07:26 PM
personally I'm sick of getting emotional over pretty much nothing. but then some people come to harass me more. Yeah when people are sitting here doing that entire popcorn thing it seems like someone wants to see a show. talking about me in the blabchat too! yeah seems like people are just around to hurt me more.
Wait... whose talking about you in the blab chat? :dunno That's a little bit upsetting. It should be kept in the thread so you can defend yourself/explain/bloobloobloo.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:29 PM
I am concerned that you are taking so many meds ... Meds for PMS, meds for Bi-Polar... Please have your parents come read this thread & then have them talk to your Doctor... So many meds for a girl your age is scary. Please let your parents know what is going on...

And when people point out & catch you in lies & bad behavior it isn't attacking you, It really should show you all the trouble lying can cause... There will be people here reading that will never forgive or forget, that is their purgative, once you breach a trust it is a BIG thing, you shouldn't be mad because they judged you on your actions, & feeling bad about disappointing people is natural. But take the time to understand that all this attention isn't the kind one really should seek and realize that self pity doesn't solve the problem either. It takes a strong person to decide that what they did was wrong & then decide to change. Next time you feel you have to lie in order to do or say what you want STOP...it is a warning sign not to do or say it... If you cannot stand up & take the consequences of your actions you shouldn't do it....OK? & I think why people are still going on is because you keep wavering back & forth from saying you are sorry, to saying you are being victimized..... Alot of people are really trying to help you....Maybe just read between the lines... & talk seriously w/ your parents

:clap thank you for the awesome advice and I shall take it!

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Wait... whose talking about you in the blab chat? :dunno That's a little bit upsetting. It should be kept in the thread so you can defend yourself/explain/bloobloobloo.

I don't know who but I was told that....... so I have no idea if it is true or not, but well, I guess there is nothing that i can do about that.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:31 PM
what exactly do you mean by the bloobloobloo thing?

Intothesunstudio
05-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Sorry you couldn't take the popcorn joke. It was meant as that only. A JOKE. to lighten up this thread a bit. I'm not trying to be mean or rude here but this has turned into a show. You seem like you are egging some people on with your comments of people chatting about you in the blabchat to either make people feel bad for you either that or you are lying more. I can't tell. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Personally, I don't think you should be airing your medical situation in a public forum. If you have a serious medical problem you should think about consulting a doctor or your parents.

Beyondanytherapy
05-30-2005, 07:35 PM
I agree that people talking about you in the chat is completely wrong.

Yes, it does seem like we're pretty harsh, but we're only doing it because we realize that there's a big problem and we're trying to stop and help. I think we did get a bit out of hand during this thread and I apologize for any harshness on my part. We get very upset when something like this happens and I think sometimes we just feel like we can change the world singlehandedly.

The bottom line in all this is to learn to be honest. Seriously, get your parents involved, just until you can be more stable with things. After that, you should have no problems continuing on as a wonderful, and valued member of this hobby! I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you can sort everything out soon and smoothly!

Graciela
05-30-2005, 07:35 PM
I am on Fluoxetine 20MG which is generic for prozac.... that's what my bottle says..... WOW I've been to 2 doctors and when I was in the hospital (suicide attempt) that is what they put me on.

A suicide attempt??

Just a suggestion... Your situation seems to be getting worse from this "harrassment" on the model horse front. If you're on such hard doses of medications, are bipolar, are a habitual liar, have serious PMS, experience depression, and even tried to commit suicide- the hobby is NOT the answer for you right now! What you need is a bit of a break, I think- take some "personal time" to really figure out what's going on depression/health wise. That is much more important, in my opinion, then buying another unicorn model or arguing about your credibility on this thread. If you're using your bad health as an excuse for your bad hobby reputation, then continuing to post on this thread, etc. is the LAST thing you need. Go out into the "real world" and take some time to figure yourself out.

Just a suggestion. The model horse hobby may be a nice "escape" from the real world, but it sounds like it isn't doing you any favors right now. Figure out your real life before you try the hobby again. Your health and safety are more important, and once you have those figured out, then you can try to EARN reputation to repair yours.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Sorry you couldn't take the popcorn joke. It was meant as that only. A JOKE. to lighten up this thread a bit. I'm not trying to be mean or rude here but this has turned into a show. You are egging some people on with your comments of people chatting about you in the blabchat to either make people feel bad for you either that or you are lying more. I can't tell. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Personally, I don't think you should be airing your medical situation in a public forum. If you have a serious medical problem you should think about consulting a doctor or your parents.

SERIOUSLY I was told by someone that on the chat I was called psyco never to talk to me and saying stuff.....:dunno

I have no idea if they were telling the truth or trying to scare me it was an adult... so i really don't know,

I'm just repeating what they are.

About the medical crap, well I'm an extremely open person, you ask me a question and I'll answer it....

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:38 PM
A suicide attempt??

Just a suggestion... Your situation seems to be getting worse from this "harrassment" on the model horse front. If you're on such hard doses of medications, are bipolar, are a habitual liar, have serious PMS, experience depression, and even tried to commit suicide- the hobby is NOT the answer for you right now! What you need is a bit of a break, I think- take some "personal time" to really figure out what's going on depression/health wise. That is much more important, in my opinion, then buying another unicorn model or arguing about your credibility on this thread. If you're using your bad health as an excuse for your bad hobby reputation, then continuing to post on this thread, etc. is the LAST thing you need. Go out into the "real world" and take some time to figure yourself out.

Just a suggestion. The model horse hobby may be a nice "escape" from the real world, but it sounds like it isn't doing you any favors right now. Figure out your real life before you try the hobby again. Your health and safety are more important, and once you have those figured out, then you can try to EARN reputation to repair yours.

The suicide attempt was last august...... after people stop posting on this thread,, i decided i will be leaving the board for about a month.... But i want to see what others are saying, so i don't wanna get off just yet.

Intothesunstudio
05-30-2005, 07:39 PM
Perhaps it was best not to mention it then since you don't know if it was true or not.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:39 PM
I agree that people talking about you in the chat is completely wrong.

Yes, it does seem like we're pretty harsh, but we're only doing it because we realize that there's a big problem and we're trying to stop and help. I think we did get a bit out of hand during this thread and I apologize for any harshness on my part. We get very upset when something like this happens and I think sometimes we just feel like we can change the world singlehandedly.

The bottom line in all this is to learn to be honest. Seriously, get your parents involved, just until you can be more stable with things. After that, you should have no problems continuing on as a wonderful, and valued member of this hobby! I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you can sort everything out soon and smoothly!

Thank you.... wow I"m in tears from reading this thank you.....

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Perhaps it was best not to mention it then since you don't know if it was true or not.

Well I kinda thought I would to see if anyone noticed that or not.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:41 PM

I did it to see if anyone SAW it...

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 07:44 PM
what exactly do you mean by the bloobloobloo thing?
Whatever else you may find necessary. It wasn't anything bad. I just wanted to cover anything you may feel compelled to do. :) Sorry for any confusion.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Whatever else you may find necessary. It wasn't anything bad. I just wanted to cover anything you may feel compelled to do. :) Sorry for any confusion.

LOL I was just curious i was taking it wrong like that blah blah blah thing someone else took wrong.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:47 PM
A suicide attempt??

really the model horse hobby is the only thing that makes me really happy right now, I mean there is so many awesome people.

Time will make me better, the thing is when i went to a therapist it only made things worse, as she was a brat, and totally hated me for collecting "plastic toys" and kept saying i was extrememly childish to collect them.

hi_d_hi
05-30-2005, 07:47 PM

Cry me a river. :yawn

Katie Barlage.
Would you get your story straight and act responsibly and mature? Please, for the sake of everyone's sanity. 2 mishaps... well yea, two huge mishaps. The way YOU deal with things (not the people around you) is why everyone is angry and upset.
I cuss like a sailor, but that post you did was absolutely rude and UNNECESSARY.

Unfortunately for them, habitual liars don't get their stories straight. Fortunately for us, we can tell. :sad

Oh, I see.

My ex husband used Christ as an excuse to mess around on me, "I ask for forgiveness every time I did it" . It's terrible the things people will use as excuses to do something, and be forgiven. :dunno

well..... I do have Bi-polar/depresion..... huh? maybe....:sad

You are not your condition! :sigh

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:48 PM
I really don't use my bad health as really anything, actually i feel myself as normal with a little disadvantage, i could care less what people think of my health, but it just keep coming up,and like i said before, i am truthful, well,,,, you know what i mean.... i think

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 07:50 PM
Cry me a river. :yawn

Unfortunately for them, habitual liars don't get their stories straight. Fortunately for us, we can tell. :sad

My ex husband used Christ as an excuse to mess around on me, "I ask for forgiveness every time I did it" . It's terrible the things people will use as excuses to do something, and be forgiven. :dunno

You are not your condition! :sigh

sorry to hear about your husband! sorry that was off topic but thats just not right.

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 07:53 PM
LOL I was just curious i was taking it wrong like that blah blah blah thing someone else took wrong.
Naw. Just explaining what I couldn't figure out how to word with bloobloobloo.

brumby988
05-30-2005, 07:55 PM
She just meant that teenagers are not supposed to be on prozac for bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder and depression are most definately NOT one in the same. Everyone that I know who has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder takes some amount of Lithium.

Exactly!

Anyway, Katie it is very disheartening to see someone as young as yourself with so many troubles. If you really are 18, you are getting to that age when change gets harder and harder the longer you stay in the same bad behavior rut. GET HELP NOW! Talk to your parents, a trusted teacher, some other relative, your paster, etc. If you are 14 or 16, you also need to GET HELP NOW to prevent things from getting worse and worse!

Have your parents help you find a child psychiatrist....they are the experts. It does not sound like you have manic depression (aka bipolar), but rather some sort of personality disorder, but it would be best if you had formal diagnosis by an MD and therefore appropriate treatment and FOLLOW UP.

kidwitch
05-30-2005, 07:55 PM
really the model horse hobby is the only thing that makes me really happy right now, I mean there is so many awesome people.

Time will make me better, the thing is when i went to a therapist it only made things worse, as she was a brat, and totally hated me for collecting "plastic toys" and kept saying i was extrememly childish to collect them.

You have to get worse to get better.
You need a therapist in a time of depression while you are on medication. Need. Medicine does not work unless you are working it to make you better.
(And yes, I'm speaking from experience I don't want to speak about publicly. Its not just some random thing I made up.)

Altair
05-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Okay, so aside from spinning this to a sympathy thing, here is my advice for Katie, whether she wants it or not:

Stop posting on this thread if you want people to stop "attacking" you. You're only adding fuel to the fire by responding to EVERY SINGLE comment people say to you. I'm not saying ignore it; I'm saying that your responses seem to be getting you further into your hole (if that's possible) and you don't want that.

As a side note, 20 mg a day for Prozac is very low. I'm on 40/day for my Lupus (a whole nother story) and my sister is on much higher for her serious conditions. You really should talk to your doctor about the Prozac if it's not helping.

If this mental health issue stuff is really a problem, TAKE A BREAK. TAKE A STEP BACK. There's no need to be involved w/ selling and buying and showing and all that if you're not going to be emotionally stable. You're risking ruining your reputation by putting yourself into situations you might not come out of okay...this entire thread, for example. There's no need to "leave the hobby" persay; you can enjoy it without being so involved. There are more important things to worry about now. I seriously doubt you're 18, but regardless: your health and sanity is most important. You can still be involved w/ model horses by repainting and buying from dealers and going to live events and reading the Blab, if you need that to help. But please, Katie, can't you see you just need to stop and walk away from this??

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 08:02 PM
I will start talking to the school cousler again.... during the summer i will go to one once a week or so depending what i can get.

Kidwitch, would you be willing to email me and discuss it with me? I'd really like to listen, listening seems to help me as then i feel that I'm not as bad as some people were.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Okay, so aside from spinning this to a sympathy thing, here is my advice for Katie, whether she wants it or not:

Stop posting on this thread if you want people to stop "attacking" you. You're only adding fuel to the fire by responding to EVERY SINGLE comment people say to you. I'm not saying ignore it; I'm saying that your responses seem to be getting you further into your hole (if that's possible) and you don't want that.

As a side note, 20 mg a day for Prozac is very low. I'm on 40/day for my Lupus (a whole nother story) and my sister is on much higher for her serious conditions. You really should talk to your doctor about the Prozac if it's not helping.

If this mental health issue stuff is really a problem, TAKE A BREAK. TAKE A STEP BACK. There's no need to be involved w/ selling and buying and showing and all that if you're not going to be emotionally stable. You're risking ruining your reputation by putting yourself into situations you might not come out of okay...this entire thread, for example. There's no need to "leave the hobby" persay; you can enjoy it without being so involved. There are more important things to worry about now. I seriously doubt you're 18, but regardless: your health and sanity is most important. You can still be involved w/ model horses by repainting and buying from dealers and going to live events and reading the Blab, if you need that to help. But please, Katie, can't you see you just need to stop and walk away from this??

I am unable to walk away from people talking about me, it's something i will never be able to do.

Altair
05-30-2005, 08:06 PM
I am unable to walk away from people talking about me, it's something i will never be able to do.

Well, then you'd better be prepared for the consequences: both of your actions AND how the words you say affect people.

BTW, being able to walk away is a sign of maturity. Why do you think kids in elementary school can't just "ignore" the bully while mature adults can? You're just making everything harder for yourself.

DrafterGirl
05-30-2005, 08:07 PM
I know, but it's just something i really have never been able to do.....

champlain
05-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Katie, If you walk away from this thread now, I guarantee that there will not be many more posts. Wherever you go in life, someone is always going to talk about you and some of it you won't like. Just let it roll off your shoulders or as my husband says "In one ear and out the other; don't let it bother you". If you are an honest, caring person, than what others think of you really doesn't matter.

Beyondanytherapy
05-30-2005, 08:14 PM
As my dad says, "It's mind over matter - if you don't mind, it don't matter." :lol

hi_d_hi
05-30-2005, 08:21 PM
sorry to hear about your husband! sorry that was off topic but thats just not right.

How is it off topic? I was talking about a habitual liar, like the person we are discussing in this thread who used religion for forgiveness, like the person we are discussing in this thread. :dunno Seems on topic to me.:uh Oh, don't be sorry, you didn't do anything. I'm glad he didn't remember what lies he told me, otherwise I would never have found out the truth. You are sorry about a lot of things, but it's just a word, and you justify when you say it. So instead, apologize and mean it.

hi_d_hi
05-30-2005, 08:25 PM
I know, but it's just something i really have never been able to do.....

You haven't been on earth that long, never is a long time. Just do it.

champlain
05-30-2005, 08:33 PM
One more thing...If someone tells you that you are a topic in the chat room, ask that person to save the conversation. That person can send it on to a mod. During the little time I've spent in the chat room, I've never come across another Blabber being badmouthed. I doubt that Blabbers want to jeopardize their priveledges (sp?) by badmouthing someone in the chat room. Chat can be reported just like a bad post.

Latigo
05-31-2005, 11:17 AM
It has been known to make teens get even worse. Any good doctor would know that. I would like to add I did deal with Katie, had no problems but for a wait. But reading this thread has made me think twice about dealing agian.

Wendy
05-31-2005, 02:15 PM
Whew! I only waded through about 14 pages, but what made me feel like posting was DrafterGirl being upset that we were all trashing her with not ever having dealt with her.

Well.... I've dealt with her, in a way, I guess. Months ago, before she took some time off from the board, I had posted several items for sale over the course of a month or so. For just about every item she emailed me asking for photos, epxressing great interest, asking me to hold said item. In each and every case I never heard back after agreeing to hold the items. I'd get the "Oh man, I've searching for this horse forever!! I want him so bad! Will you hold him?" Then...nada. I even dropped my prices by $5-$10 at least twice in response to her pleas that she couldn't *quite* afford the asking price.

Given that she doesn't seem to have matured at all in her absence, I for one will not deal with her again in any way. I have nothing against young buyers, there are some wonderful ones here. I never even check ages. I go by how they act and present themelves. Draftergirl acts likes she's 8. I'd rather deal with a honest and coherent 6 year old than a bad mannered, excuse making, fly off the handle at the drop of a hat "18" year old any day.

reggieqh
05-31-2005, 02:40 PM
One more thing...If someone tells you that you are a topic in the chat room, ask that person to save the conversation. That person can send it on to a mod. During the little time I've spent in the chat room, I've never come across another Blabber being badmouthed. I doubt that Blabbers want to jeopardize their priveledges (sp?) by badmouthing someone in the chat room. Chat can be reported just like a bad post.

Well things like that are better left to PM's and actually anyone that tells someone that they are being talked about w/o providing proof is irresponsible or just plain mean. I mean what was the point of saying it if the people involved couldn't be held responsible? It just upset DrafterGirl (as it would anyone). So if the person who informed her this was happening Didn't provide proof, what good was it to tell Her?? And if it never did happen then what would motivate someone to make up such a horrible lie?

Intothesunstudio
05-31-2005, 03:09 PM
I had two thoughts when she said someone was talking about her in the chat. 1. Someone did this to rile her up. 2. She made it up so people would pity her. These both could be totally wrong and probably are, but they are what I thought. If someone did indeed tell her people were talking about her in the chat they should have reported it instead of telling her and sending her off. If she made it up, it's just another lie added to the stack.

She seems like a decent kid, but she really needs to get her act together. She is extremely immature for her age (whatever it really is) and needs some time to sit back, mature a bit and then perhaps try things again.

I also have nothing against young buyer or sellers and have had good business transactions in the past with them.