PDA

View Full Version : Green & Yellow for Julie Sparrey

Wixom Aficionado
01-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Green for the transaction as the horse was shipped and received by the artist as requested.

Yellow for the communications (or lack thereof) that followed when the horse arrived damaged and the seller ignored requests to file a claim with the purchased insurance, and wanted to refund the amount paid and pay to get the horse fixed herself to resell. The horse in question was auctioned with no reserve due to some paint issues and sold for a fraction of its original value. I, nor the artist the horse was shipped to, have heard from the seller since mid-December. You can read more here (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?142670-International-Transaction-Help&highlight=).

Heather Gearhart aka "Chevy"

Relocation
01-04-2013, 01:47 AM
Well, cheers to it finally being over?

Wixom Aficionado
01-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Well, cheers to it finally being over?

I never received a response so after 30 days, I decided to just go about my business and make a mental note of who to not do business with again.

Others can decide for themselves if they want to buy from a international seller who does not work with you on horses damaged in shipping. A big risk, considering how over seas packages are handled these days.