PDA

View Full Version : HI to all I met at BF!

SMichaud
08-07-2004, 02:58 PM
I guess it needs no explination but I was very overwhelmed! I didn't even find the blab room though I never had a real chance to look for it. Why don't they have "you are here" maps all over the HI! I'm sure I walked by the blab room a million times! I needed a notebook to write down the rooms I needed to look for!

Personally I felt the best part about BF was meeting so many peple and artists! I ws so flattered so many knew who I was by name! I would name names but I don't want to accidentally leave anyone out! I really cherished everyone! But I must say Jenn Danza is as sweet in person as she is in e-mail! I just loved her!

Well, I'm recouping from my surgery and all went well. If I go to BF next year you'll have to look for someone that is about 100 pounds lighter!

Take care!
Steph Michaud

seventhdream
08-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Glad to hear the gurgery went well! :woohoo

And my bad that the horse didn't get over to the HIN that night - let me know when you are feeling better, and I'll pop him in the mail to you!

seventhdream
08-07-2004, 07:22 PM
lol - Make that SURGERY, not GURGERY. D'oh!

Arabian Princess
08-07-2004, 09:38 PM
It was fun meeting you!! I was the curly haired kid with all the energy!!

SMichaud
08-13-2004, 02:41 PM
It was fun meeting you!! I was the curly haired kid with all the energy!!

I remember! But there were ALOT of you guys with energy! It was exhausting even watching you all!!!! : ) :haha

SMichaud
08-13-2004, 02:45 PM
lol - Make that SURGERY, not GURGERY. D'oh!

Aweeee, I prefered the gurgery! : ) I'm better now. I'll be MUCH better once the staples :wha are out! YUCK! I feel like frankenstein's monster!

Send yer horsie at your leisure! I prefer to have them all here so I can visually SEE my backlog. They all have stalls they stand in and they don't fight! :haha ....much!
steph :)

Arabian Princess
08-13-2004, 03:24 PM
*winks*

but I bet when your all done with the staples the boys wont think your a monster

lol, Just think of life as one BIG blister!!

and yes, there WERE lots of hiper people.

(NOTE TO ALL the jacuzzi at HIN is wonderful after room sales!! my poor feet!!)

seventhdream
08-13-2004, 04:20 PM
eew... staples...

I've been lucky to never have had them, but I remember how miserable my sister was when she had 18 of them holding her head together (on top of the 170+ stitches :shocked)

Will get horsie boxed up & mailed out soon! :)

SMichaud
08-14-2004, 07:30 PM
eew... staples...
e my sister was when she had 18 of them holding her head together (on top of the 170+ stitches :shocked)

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bolt

Hmmmm, how many do I have...... 20!!! ISH!!!!! Thanks, I hadn't looked at the NUMBER yet! YUCK!

No more of this...for a while anyway. Can't have the hulls. :popcorn
:( I MISS pickles! Can't have anything with seeds right now. Strawberries included! :(

SMichaud
08-14-2004, 07:33 PM
*winks*

lol, Just think of life as one BIG blister!!

I'm okay with that as long as theres no puss! :bolt
My feet just ached by the end of Saturday! Sort of what it was like going to Disney World last time at my weight. By the end of that trip my legs didn't have any complaint becasue they were dead.
:hubba

Arabian Princess
08-14-2004, 09:24 PM
lol