PDA

View Full Version : South Florida Live

Inam
03-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Will SFL be a go for this year? I haven't heard anything yet and I want to make sure I get hotels booked if so.

Thanks!

SeaWatch
03-10-2013, 07:59 AM
Funny you should ask... Susan posted on the FL group list (Yahoo group), just a couple of days ago, that she is cancelling South FL Live for May. She is hoping to reschedule the show for a date in early December, instead.

I am so bummed. South FL Live is the only show that is close enough for me to do in one day (all other shows are too far for me, and would require at least an overnight stay), and I was looking forward to going to it this May. I had to miss it last year, due to some health issues, so I was already starting to prepare for this year.

Let's hope that she'll do it in December. I would hate to have to miss the entire year - especially when I have so many new horses that I had hoped to show off.

bonnieboo12
03-10-2013, 08:55 AM
I hope it's a go also. I always look forward to the close ones and I've yet to meet you, Mindy. As close as we live to each other. Lol

Edit: Brittany, you can always stay with me. You done have to do a hotel if you guys don't want to. :)

Inam
03-10-2013, 10:01 AM
aww! Well that stinks :( I really hope December is a go then. I remember last year when you couldnt go...everyone was bummed!

@Bonnie!: You better believe we'll take you up on your offer! :) Then I get to see all your pretties at your house! :woohoo

bonnieboo12
03-10-2013, 11:31 AM
It's a date then, if we get a date then. :lol

ksmith5151
03-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Ohhh darn. I was so looking forward to South Florida Live before MITS but if there is hope for Decmeber, I'm looking forward to it!