PDA

View Full Version : Being able to "like" a post?

BreyerLoverforLife
03-12-2013, 02:20 PM
This may not be possible but I thought it would be cool to be able to like a post! If anybody is on horseforum.com you know you can like someones post. When I see something I giggle at or agree with it, I like it, instead of replying to the post saying agree or love it. I think it would help prevent a ton of clutter. I hope a mod could tell me if this is possible! Thanks!

Erin
03-12-2013, 02:32 PM
The blab equivalent is giving reputation. Most blabbers do it often! Click the little star under the person's avatar and type in a nice comment when you appreciate somebody's post. You don't have to leave a comment even - you can just give the rep.

SeaWatch
03-12-2013, 02:41 PM
The blab equivalent is giving reputation. Most blabbers do it often! Click the little star under the person's avatar and type in a nice comment when you appreciate somebody's post. You don't have to leave a comment even - you can just give the rep.

:yeahthat

I often give 'rep' to the person whose post I liked, to let them know about it. It's private and personal, which is nice. I wouldn't want there to be a "like" button that's viewable to all, as that would be too similar to Facebook, and I don't even like that there!

BreyerLoverforLife
03-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Oh of course! I completely forgot since I haven't used it in so long! Thanks :D

Erin
03-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Any time!

RivnRo
03-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Any time!

This is where my issue starts.. I can't re blank rep you no matter how much I want to

Mary
03-12-2013, 07:43 PM
:) What they said. :yes :thumbsup

It's kind of nice to find rep comments people left, so definitely use the star. :) The comments can be found through the top link "New PM's ... " by scrolling down below any sub'd threads.

NatalieK
03-12-2013, 07:48 PM
There is a "Like" feature, they have it on Downunder Horsemanship's forum, but I've refused to bring it up because I can't find the official name for the app.

ETA: LOLOLOLOL Here it is. http://www.vbseo.com/f5/likes-tree-redux-46505/

RobinHoodFan
03-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Also, alot of the time I just reply with a quote and use this smiley ---> :thumbsup