Spotmeonaappy
03-31-2013, 01:01 PM
The Achy Acres Mini Spring Fling June 8, 2013

&

Big Valley Performance Show June 9, 2013

Heather Visser - Showholder

spotmeonaappy@aol.com

Hello,

My name is Heather Visser and I am the showholder for The Achy Acres Mini Spring Fling model horse show on June 8, 2013 and the Big Valley Performance Show the next day June 9, 2013. The shows are going to be held at my home in Galt, California.

AAMSF is an open all mini show for OF Plastic, CM, AR, OF China, and CMG China and is a NAN qualifying show. There are 6 divisions with over 200 classes for breed, collectibility, and workmanship. This will be the second year that I have held this show. Last year we had 27 showers and many mini models everywhere.

BVPS is an NAN qualifying all makes and sizes performance show with 24 classes with the 3 sections of Other, English, and Western. This will be the first year I have held this show.

I am actively seeking donations of any kind. Be they OF models, paint jobs, medallions, tack, or any other model/horse related item. I have a donation ad on MH$P along with varies yahoo groups, model forums like Blab, and Haynet. Everyone who donates to the show will receive from one/fourth to a half page ad in the show program, a sign next to the donation item on the table to say who donated it, and your name will be added to the donation page on the shows website.

If you are interested in donating to either show please feel free to email me at either of these addresses.

spotmeonaappy@aol.com

spotmeonaappy@yahoo.com

Thank you

Heather Visser