PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION FOR BLAB - totes? shirts? with Blab logo!

Mary
05-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Alrighty - time to get on with a Blab logo item needed by Blabbers for summer shows - Breyerfest - well, everything.

First note - Blab has done 2 years of t-shirts ... so I am assuming people don't really need another Blab t-shirt (some of you have 3, I know for a fact). Assumption right? not so right? (p.s. there is 1 t-shirt left, blue, size large)

Second note - Blab does not have to do an item if people don't think they need it so much, this year.

Third note - What about a Blab tote? To carry wrapped/boxed models; and/or lunch & beverage; and/or sweater for BF live show; and/or snack to keep SO going; etc.

Fourth note - Other LOW COST, easy, FAST, printable ideas?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My thought for this year ...
A Blab logo-printed tote, as large as can be had at reasonable price - something like this, hopefully $5 or $6 each, definitely under $10.
> Ready to deliver by early June (mailing by 2nd or 3rd week of June)
> What's your upper price limit - including mailing?
> Do you like black with blue handle ... or would you prefer mostly blue color?

"Long Handle Tote"

Or these wide, sturdy-handle totes, but can't sling over your shoulder ...

"Short Handle Wide Tote"

Another idea ... several Blabbers expressed a preference for a polo shirt or fitted t-shirt. The polo is more expensive than the apprx. $25 (closer to $30 with customization & mailing) of the basic t-shirts of the last 2 years. What do you think about this idea?

Polo Shirt - prob. $30-$35 each

///////////////////////////////////

How about it, Blab ??? :woohoo

Vicky Norris
05-14-2013, 05:58 PM
I'd love a polo shirt.
The bags are a good idea, I use some like them all the time for different things. I have one that goes to every show with me with all my snacks in it!

Miss Susan
05-14-2013, 06:22 PM
TOTE!!!! :randommil

VAFLindsay
05-14-2013, 06:36 PM
Tote!!!! Long handle. :yes

And I love the polos too!! Those are neat!

But I'd always go for another t-shirt. I want more with my horses' names on them!!

Crywild
05-14-2013, 06:57 PM
I want a "girl cut" T-shirt with a V or scoop neck.
but I would buy a long handled tote.

Whinnie
05-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Love the tote with the long handles!

Schnauzer
05-14-2013, 07:15 PM
OOOpsie, I voted for the short handle but meant to vote for the long handle.
Ann

Brenda
05-14-2013, 07:16 PM
Long handled tote for sure. And I'd be in for a tee shirt or polo assuming you offered larger sizes too

Sandy A.
05-14-2013, 07:16 PM
I like the idea of a tote - prefer blue as black shows dog hair too easily. Depending on price, I would probably buy either short or long handle, maybe both if both are offered. I like the polo too.

Wixom Aficionado
05-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Tote with long handles! :woohoo

HorseChick
05-14-2013, 07:51 PM
I voted for the shirt. I like the polo. I'd also like something V-necked, if offered. Edited to add that I noticed I voted for the T. I'd actually PREFER the polo. Sorry.

My old Blab T has my married name on it. I'd prefer to get one with my maiden name. :D

PolarVrtX
05-14-2013, 07:55 PM
:lol When I read the title I was envisioning totes like the Rubbermaid totes that we all use to bring our horses to shows. I would totally buy one of those with the blab logo and my username :D

I'm not big on the other kind of tote (bag) but I'd love a polo shirt!

airen
05-14-2013, 07:56 PM
i can't buy one this year, but i love the long handled tote idea!

Brenda
05-14-2013, 07:57 PM
:lol When I read the title I was envisioning totes like the Rubbermaid totes that we all use to bring our horses to shows. I would totally buy one of those with the blab logo and my username :D

I'm not big on the other kind of tote (bag) but I'd love a polo shirt!

Lol. My first thought was it was Lindsay's thread about the leader board thing for horse racing then I saw it was by Mary and thought of Rubbermaid-type totes

Pyxsii
05-14-2013, 08:40 PM
I like the idea of girly cut tees...
I couldn't afford a tshirt last year, and wasn't very active the year before, so I'm okay with another shirt. I voted for the polo :)
but my second choice would be the long handled tote in black

breyer08
05-14-2013, 08:44 PM
I also really like the tote idea. I have so many of them around the house that I don't need another one, but I can see where it would be a fun departure from the t-shirts for this year.

Eviejean
05-14-2013, 10:47 PM
LOVE the tote idea! I use totes all the time and I don't think you can ever have enough of them!
Although I voted for Black tote with long blue handles I would probably like the PRIMARILY blue-long handled tote just as well!

Stitch
05-15-2013, 12:12 AM
any way we can get those rubber bracelets with mhb/user name on them? i know, i'm the odd one out

daley_park
05-15-2013, 12:39 AM
I voted for the t-shirt as I don't have one yet, but I also REALLY like the idea of the long-handle tote bags and would definitely buy one if it was available.

mechanicaljen
05-15-2013, 06:05 AM
I'd love a girly cut shirt. Crew neck, v neck...don't really care. I'm not much for polo shirts - the wrong cut can look derpy.

VAFLindsay
05-15-2013, 06:33 AM
any way we can get those rubber bracelets with mhb/user name on them? i know, i'm the odd one out

Oooh, now that would be fun!!! Not odd at all!!

I'd love a girly cut shirt. Crew neck, v neck...don't really care. I'm not much for polo shirts - the wrong cut can look derpy.

I do like the girly cut shirt too. :yes Go Blab Apparel!!!

fastapp
05-15-2013, 08:54 AM
I love tote bags and use them all the time and would be happy to add a Blab one to my collection. The rubber bracelet/wristband is a neat idea, too.

Mary
05-15-2013, 12:15 PM
A rubber bracelet/wristband is a neat idea. What would it say? "Do you Blab?" :)

Erin
05-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Yay totes!! I'd get a couple, probably... it's going to be a busy breyerfest!

Stitch
05-15-2013, 12:44 PM
A rubber bracelet/wristband is a neat idea. What would it say? "Do you Blab?" :)

Do you Blab?
Have you Blabbed today?
Ain't nobody got time for Blab!
I Blabbed once, it was awesome.
If you're not Blabbing you're not having fun.
Blabbers have ALL the fun!
MHB. It's Addicting.
The Bold, The Beautiful and the Blab.
Model Horse Blab/MHB be there or be square
Oppa Blab style!
MHB your daily fix of plastic pony crack.

Katie89
05-15-2013, 12:46 PM

I like the Bracelet idea as well (along with the Long Handled Tote).

Katie89
05-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Do you Blab?
Have you Blabbed today?
Ain't nobody got time for Blab!
I Blabbed once, it was awesome.
If you're not Blabbing you're not having fun.
Blabbers have ALL the fun!
MHB. It's Addicting.
The Bold, The Beautiful and the Blab.
Model Horse Blab/MHB be there or be square
Oppa Blab style!
MHB your daily fix of plastic pony crack.

:lol

You know Non-Blab people who have no idea about the Forum will go :wtf :haha

Eviejean
05-15-2013, 03:42 PM
OMG YES! :clap :yaymillerCan't resist the rubber bracelets!
I have a whole collection of them from Livestrong (do I admit that anymore?) to our local zoo saving the elephants and all kinds in between!

Rubber bracelets in addition to the totes!!!

Princesstriage
05-15-2013, 03:49 PM
See as a semi-newbie at the time of last year's shirts, wasn't active enough to necessarily want a shirt back when I joined ... I was a lurker for a loooooooooooong while, I'd love to be able to get a t-shirt if I could get one that fit (not sure how large the sizes go to). I personally don't carry totes a whole lot, but the idea of having them for BF/ show goers is actually pretty cool and could see myself wanting one or two (or 50) for the next time I go back to BF. As for the rubber bracelets thing... I really can't chime in on whether I'd buy one (or 3 dozen) or not... I'm really finicky about wearing things on my wrist but I'm sure I could hang it from my key chain or something.

Pyxsii
05-15-2013, 03:58 PM
:lol

You know Non-Blab people who have no idea about the Forum will go :wtf :haha

That is half the fun!! ;)

Mary
05-19-2013, 12:57 PM
A quick bump ... speak now, things are moving ahead ... :yes :woohoo

Pyxsii
05-23-2013, 08:28 PM
Bumper stickers? :blueflower

freakofnature
05-24-2013, 12:54 AM
I'd be all over a long-handled tote. :D

Mary
05-24-2013, 09:18 AM
More to come shortly ... :blueflower :bloom :woohoo

Beethovens7th
05-24-2013, 09:29 AM
I do like the girly cut shirt too. :yes Go Blab Apparel!!!
:lol Lindsay!

Beethovens7th
05-24-2013, 09:32 AM
i voted blue long-handle, but black is just as fine, too.:grin

Mary
06-04-2013, 05:40 PM
If you can respond fairly quickly ... :)

tote bag more like this one, in white, with blue printing - has a bit more size than the black one

What do you think .... a basic blue imprint like this one ...

... with the Qwerty design on the other side? imagine color reversed, blue on white background

Or just one of them, on one side? Which one?

very fast feedback please ... :grintongue :horserun

Whinnie
06-04-2013, 08:46 PM
I wouldn't like the white personally

VAFLindsay
06-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Both!! :grin

Mary
06-04-2013, 08:52 PM
I wouldn't like the white personally

Unfortunately they don't have the blue, just white or red. :)

annimac
06-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Long handle tote!

Eviejean
06-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Personally, Of all the totes I have, I really like the ones that have the straps that go all the way down the bag better, like the originally pictured "long handled tote". These seem to be a more durable, secure and heavy duty tote bag, (on the order of an l.l. bean tote.)

When the straps are just sewn at the top of the bag, the bag seem to be more "flimsy". These flimsy ones are the absolutely last ones I reach for and don't get used nearly as often as the durable, heavy duty ones with the straps sewn the entire length of the bag. (This style are usually gifts and not ones I would have purchased)

As for the logo, Most of my tote bags only have a logo on one side and that's fine with me.
I think the "Model Horse Blab" logo, (NOT the querty logo) on one side is enough.

Just my 2 cents.....

Mary
06-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks eviejean! I think you have words of tote wisdom. :yes :rays

Brenda
06-06-2013, 11:55 AM
If you can respond fairly quickly ... :)

tote bag more like this one, in white, with blue printing - has a bit more size than the black one

What do you think .... a basic blue imprint like this one ...

... with the Qwerty design on the other side? imagine color reversed, blue on white background

Or just one of them, on one side? Which one?

very fast feedback please ... :grintongue :horserun

I like the looks of that tote. As for the logo...the qwerty horse is kind of neat, but definitely the blab logo. I'd buy it if both were on it but if we had to choose between the logos I'd pick the blab one.

LaughingStockStables
06-06-2013, 03:59 PM
I want a Blab tank top. :D

VAFLindsay
06-06-2013, 04:34 PM
I want a Blab tank top. :D

:yeahthat

Wixom Aficionado
06-06-2013, 04:36 PM
I'm in for the tote with the long handles. :)

MorganGal982
06-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Oooo...I'd love a Blab tank top too! :)

Crywild
06-11-2013, 10:08 PM
GIRL CUT T-SHIRT , V neck or scoop .....OK for next time......I want something I can wear out and about. Yes I will buy a tote......but I want a GIRL CUT T-SHIRT!!!!!! something to show my boooponies