PDA

View Full Version : Show Horse Showdown- August 31, 2013

Lizzard
05-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Show Horse Showdown is being held on August 31, 2013 at the Immaculate Conception Church in LaGrange, Ky. Come join us for good times and GREAT showing! :blueflowerNot to mention the eye candy is *awesome!*. We are NAN qualified with a HUGE, elaborate class list! We are also double judged for both halter and workmanship! :clap
There is plenty of room left but it will go fast after Breyerfest, so please get your entry in soon! :D

To keep up to date on everything, here is the series' website
http://ocmodelshows.yolasite.com/show-horse-showdown.php

And our Facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/groups/509376655775245/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by PM here or at lizzylovelypants@gmail.com

Lizzard
06-06-2013, 05:51 PM
:bump

I'm adding fun classes! Here is the list :)

FUN CLASSES. $1 per entry, enter as many horses as you want!
Grand Prize for each of the fun classes will be ˝ of the dollar amount received from entries. Other awards to be announced. To be loaded, and judged, during lunch.

AR/CM Sport Horse Showdown *
OF Breyer Sport Horse Showdown *
OF Stone/Other Sport Horse Showdown *
China (OF and CMG) Sport Horse Showdown *
OF Breyer Conga Line Collectors Class **
OF Stone/Other Conga Line Collectors Class **

CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
* Sport Horse Showdown: Do you have a sport horse you love, and want to show them off in a leisurely manner? This is the class for you! Thoroughbreds, Standardbreds, Warmbloods…. Any horse who competes in the Sport Horse division qualifies to enter this class. Purebreds are not required, as long as they are of the Sport Horse type.
** Collectors Class: Minimum of 4 horses, maximum of 12 models. Conga Line refers to a single mold, mane and tail variations are allowed.

Lizzard
07-08-2013, 04:46 PM
:bump It's about a month until entries close! If you're thinking about it, please get your entry form in! :)

Lizzard
07-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Forgot to say that entries can be dropped off at Breyerfest! Just take your entry form and check/MO to Room 137 at the CHIN! You can leave it with Rachel Kelley. If she's not there, slide it under the door and I will contact you by email as soon as it's received :D

Lizzard
07-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Due to lack of entries, the show has unfortunately been canceled :(