View Full Version : Kendra killsby?

08-29-2013, 01:49 PM
Anyone know Kendra (not sure if that's her last name going by email) I'm trying to email her but my emails won't send. Thanks.

09-02-2013, 01:11 AM
I bought 5 models from her last Tuesday. She emailed me back and forth agreeing to purchase. I paid 200.00 by Paypal and emailed her yesterday regarding payment in full and shipping and the email is no longer active. I filed a claim with Paypal. I have a bad feeling I had been scammed. I hope this did not happen to others. :0( You could be lucky you didn't get a hold of her. I hope this is not the case but pretty sure it is.

09-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Wow I hope you get your money back. And thanks for letting me know!

09-03-2013, 12:29 PM
I too sent her money for models last week. I contacted her today and messages bounce, and I'm in the process of filing a paypal dispute. I used the paypal mobile application and paypal is saying that I cannot file a claim since I paid via mobile. Lools like we are all scammed. I tried to check her out first on MHHR, but yahoo changed the format about the time she posted her ads and the "new" format MHHR was awful to use.

09-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Pat, I also replied to you on MHHR page. I hope we get refunds also. :0(. I believe we have been skunked.

Chin up, you weren't the only one. :0)