PDA

View Full Version : Kendra killsby?

APR1813
08-29-2013, 01:49 PM
Anyone know Kendra (not sure if that's her last name going by email) I'm trying to email her but my emails won't send. Thanks.

Hawkmom32
09-02-2013, 01:11 AM
I bought 5 models from her last Tuesday. She emailed me back and forth agreeing to purchase. I paid 200.00 by Paypal and emailed her yesterday regarding payment in full and shipping and the email is no longer active. I filed a claim with Paypal. I have a bad feeling I had been scammed. I hope this did not happen to others. :0( You could be lucky you didn't get a hold of her. I hope this is not the case but pretty sure it is.

APR1813
09-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Wow I hope you get your money back. And thanks for letting me know!

patbishop
09-03-2013, 12:29 PM
I too sent her money for models last week. I contacted her today and messages bounce, and I'm in the process of filing a paypal dispute. I used the paypal mobile application and paypal is saying that I cannot file a claim since I paid via mobile. Lools like we are all scammed. I tried to check her out first on MHHR, but yahoo changed the format about the time she posted her ads and the "new" format MHHR was awful to use.

Hawkmom32
09-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Pat, I also replied to you on MHHR page. I hope we get refunds also. :0(. I believe we have been skunked.

Chin up, you weren't the only one. :0)

Arren