PDA

View Full Version : New Resins from Liddy and...

prairie horse
06-14-2005, 06:46 PM
Hello all - I haven't been here in some time but hope to have a wee bit more time to visit.

I'm annoucing for Candace Liddy four new resins. Cash and Chex are the first two resins in a series of 6 to be done. They are LB in size and are geldings that could be most any breed from TB's, QH, Morgan or what ever you like. They will ultimately resemble the horses from the Wells Fargo stage coach. They are an open edition until the mold runs out which is typically 40-50 pieces. They come incredibly clean from the mold which is put into an autoclave when the resin is setting. Yes, they can be purchased separately; prices $70 raw $100 primed.

The next piece is a LB sized QH mare named Quincy. If you know what mold Epitome is (we call her Pity) Quincy is her sister doing a nice trot. Correct headset and all. Again, clean from the mold and an open edition until the mold gives out. Prices are raw $70 and prepped at $100

The last one is of SM sized wings. They fit her Mini Mulan resin and most if not all, SM sized resins and plastics. They are available at $25 raw only (VERY clean with little clean up work to do).

All pieces can be viewed in my webshots album at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/purrsuit

Candace accepts payments in the form of: credit cards, paypal, checks, money orders and time payments UPON REQUEST.

I also started a Yahoo group for her as well. It's for annoucements, where she will be vending and sales of her resins via list members. It's not intended as a discussion board, but a low volume annoucement list. Who knows, maybe I can convince her to do an occasional SR or discount! But, for the time being, it's for annoucements. If members have resins of hers they would like to sell, they are welcome to. Membership is currently open without approval until we get unwanted spam. The link to the group is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Stampede_Resin_Castings/?yguid=1715328
It's not actuall listed under Candace Liddy but rather Stampede Resin Castings.

Phew! What a mouthful. Thanks for reading. If you are interested in purchasing a resin, please contact Candace directly via e-mail at:
cmliddy@aol.com or call her at home: 952-472-3025 CST please.

Kim Kiley

Snitter
06-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Okay, drool, drool and more drool. Love all of them. ARe any of the painted pieces for sale at this time. I sure miss seeing Candice at the MN shows and her Alien friend. Joined her list now as well. I sure want to get those wings...and the new resins are just to nifty to pass up as well!

d060301
06-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Aw man, if only I could buy...I really like Cash and Quincy looks great as a Paint...wow.

cyberwood
06-14-2005, 08:10 PM
Let me just say that Quincy should be a AWESOME ln perf horse!

JumperJags
06-14-2005, 08:23 PM
I love Quincy! What a versatile little stock horse she is. Cash is pretty too...

ljswisc
06-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Cash = Afleet Alex! :woohoo Just in time!

Latigo
06-15-2005, 10:00 AM
Cash = Afleet Alex! :woohoo Just in time!
:agreed

pipperroo
06-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Here's a picture of my Chex, painted by the artist that I got from the Silent Auction at Silver Ridge live:

Paints4me
06-23-2005, 10:24 PM
I have a Quincy here that Ill be painting up in the near future. She is a nice girl and will look even nicer in paint:)

Karen Giesbrecht