PDA

View Full Version : Lizzard signing off :)

Lizzard
09-01-2013, 08:38 PM
I had posted previously that I am leaving the hobby to pursue riding and showing real horses. My first show has come much sooner than expected on October 5, and with that I am leaving here sooner than originally planned. Real life is happening for me, I got a real job, I'm getting married...my 25th birthday is in less than a week...and so it's time for me to grow up and work towards my life goals :) With my leaving of the hobby, I no longer will be an active member of this forum. Best of luck to everyone on their hobby endeavors :tiphat

~Liz Cassel~

freakofnature
09-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Good luck with everything! Take care of yourself! :)

airen
09-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Best of luck! Hopefully once you get settled into your new routine you can pop in to say Hi!

Beethovens7th
09-01-2013, 09:00 PM
:yeahthat What Airen said. Having a hard time with this, Liz!:sad
You don't have to pop in everyday; just once in a while....:ppplease

Brenda
09-01-2013, 09:42 PM
25 and you have to 'grow up'? What does that say for those of us much older and still collect? Many with husbands and kids. Oh well. Good luck to you.

Lizzard
09-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Aww thank you all :hugg You can always find me on Facebook if you really miss me ;)

Idk Brenda, I guess you can take from that what you want. For me, "growing up" means focusing on the priorities. You're fortunate that you have the financial freedom to be able to live as an adult, make responsible decisions financially, as well as collect. My money is better spent elsewhere, where I get more happiness and the achievements are more rewarding :)

Landshark
09-01-2013, 10:24 PM
I'll really miss you here! Best of luck and you have my email,if you ever want to write and give an update! Good things are coming up for you!!!

micamoney
09-01-2013, 10:26 PM
You'll be missed, Liz!

Wishing you much fulfillment and joy in all your future endeavors. :hugehug

horsefreak
09-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Best of luck! Hopefully once you get settled into your new routine you can pop in to say Hi!

:yeahthat

Stumbleine
09-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Best of luck with everything!

And hey, even if you're not actively collecting models, feel free to sneak in while you still have a paid account and tell us about your horse adventures on the real horse forum. Many of us love hearing about the life sized ones, too :)

Raiha
09-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Take care! Best of luck in your upcoming and future endevours. ^_^

Beethovens7th
09-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Best of luck with everything!

And hey, even if you're not actively collecting models, feel free to sneak in while you still have a paid account and tell us about your horse adventures on the real horse forum. Many of us love hearing about the life sized ones, too :)

:yeahthat And i wanted to see wedding pix!!:tantrum:dinner:ppplease

Miss Susan
09-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Best of luck in your life. :hugg I love to hear people getting involved in the "real" world out there. It does this old heart good.

Schnauzer
09-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Congratulations Liz on your job, your impending marriage and new hobby with the real horses. You are sweet person and will be missed here on Blab. As others have said, if you want to pop back on Blab, we'd all love to hear how you are doing.
Best wishes for a happy life, Ann

DraytonWoods
09-02-2013, 01:37 PM
You'll be back when you grow a bit and expand your definition of what a 'real life' can be. Good luck!

Lizzard
09-02-2013, 06:23 PM
I'll be back to post horse show and wedding pics for you all :adore Just cuz you asked for 'em! :lol

solticeart
09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
You'll be back when you grow a bit and expand your definition of what a 'real life' can be. Good luck!

Yea that! plus don't you want to at least keep up on new pieces just in case ya know? for when you retire someday! lol ok I sure hope its much sooner than that! lol I do hope you come back someday ...
and Yea do post pics of your real horses and the shows you do! I'd love to see! just pretend that the blab real horse forum is your new real horse forum! a lot of us here also own real horses and have shown in past years or still do, so if you ever need advice thats a good place to go! lol good luck to you and congrats on your marriage! Were gonna miss you!

FriesianFury
09-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Crap I must be past the grown up stage and in the senile stage of life cause I have a job, been married forever, deal with real horses, plus toy horses run a house and to top it im turning 30 which makes me feel like im going to be 40 with 4 human kids running around :randommil

But in all seriousness good luck on the new chapter of your life and enjoy the real horses, I know I do and have a happy wedding. :D