PDA

View Full Version : I Quit!

NatalieK
09-22-2013, 06:57 AM
But, for good reason. No more finishwork orders effective immediately. My prepping has experienced such a huge response that I am 27 horses deep in only a few days' time! I am so overwhelmingly humbled by the amount of orders I've received there's no way I can get in anymore finishwork orders.

I'll be finishing up what finishwork orders I have and then stopping altogether with public orders. I really just haven't been the same with my finishwork for a couple of years now and, believe it or not, I really enjoy prepping. Plus it's nowhere near the stress of finishwork because a prepped horse will always be the right color. ;)

A sincere thank you to my finishwork customers, I'll be hurrying your horses along to get them out as I ran out of shelf space some 15 horses ago. =O A lot of you are WAY overdue for your horses. Ann, Amy, Sarah, Chris, Caryn... You all have the patience of saints.

There are a few of you I have talked to before today who I agreed to paint for and I will still honor those offers.

Again, thanks you guys who have purchased finishwork commissions from me, I couldn't have made it where I am today without you.

dapple
09-22-2013, 07:03 AM
Totally understandable. Dapple

Princesstriage
09-22-2013, 07:26 AM
Aww...Noooo

But, understandable!

Gilder
09-22-2013, 07:46 AM
Have fun, Nat! That's what it's all about...

ASB Fan
09-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Glad to hear its not a rage quit.

VAFLindsay
09-22-2013, 08:05 AM
Glad that you are able to do something you enjoy within the hobby though!!! That's the main thing. And I'm glad you and I have discussed things before today, 'cause I was gonna email you this morning after I saw that announcement on Facebook. ;)

bonnieboo12
09-22-2013, 08:33 AM
As long as you are happy Nat. I, for one, am thrilled you are doing prepping!

Princesstriage
09-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Glad to hear its not a rage quit.And what, praytell is wrong with Rage Quit.... :lol

bonnieboo12
09-24-2013, 01:25 AM
And what, praytell is wrong with Rage Quit.... :lol
:lmao

Beethovens7th
09-24-2013, 08:02 AM
Sooooo, you'll prep horses for us??:ppplease

Beyondanytherapy
09-24-2013, 09:45 AM
So sad to know that you won't be blessing us with your finishwork, but hey, as long as you're happy prepping (not that I can understand how anyone is happy with that chore!!!) then that's all that matters! :D

Stitch
09-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Hey Nat, don't worry about my medallion :) Feel free to use it as a donation or keep it for yourself.

MountainHomeModels
09-26-2013, 04:20 AM
I am going to have to poke you about prepping my Eberl (who is actually not nearly as bad as many I have seen!) that I hope to have painted as a portrait of my mare. I am so glad your prepping services are so successful, but I am also bummed to know I won't be able to get you to paint more pretty ponies for me anytime soon! :)