PDA

View Full Version : Sue Kern

MadHatterDA
10-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi guys,

I know Sue doesn't post here much but does anyone have a contact for her other than her email address? I tried to see if there was a phone number or something on her site and didn't see one. It's not an extreme emergency or anything but do need to get in contact with her by next week if possible.

Thanks!

Luvsmules
10-13-2013, 02:15 PM
She's always gotten right back to me via email; maybe she is out of town?

camaro88lover
10-13-2013, 03:05 PM
In my experience, she never e-mails on the weekends - only weekdays.

MadHatterDA
10-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I know she doesn't respond on the weekends. I'm not trying to get into the transaction part of things since that would be another forum but to keep it short last Monday we were discussing two of my resins and sending at least one in for repairs. I haven't heard back from Sue since then and one model was shipped and is waiting at the post office and has been for several days. It's unlike Sue to not email me right away when something arrives or respond to my messages quickly afterwards. I'm just worried maybe a notice wasn't left and maybe my emails are going in her junk folder (it happened once before she replied to me once she figured it out). Just trying to let her know it's waiting on her before they send it back (although I forget the time frame on that).

MadHatterDA
10-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Oh got her yep we are just having email issues. Lol if someone nudged her thanks!