PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the Breyer Flagship Deal in Geneseo Illinois

BayMagic
10-22-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm not a stalker, I promise. I was in the antique store in Geneseo, Illinois a few weeks ago and bought a Snowman from a really nice lady who is a Breyer Flagship retailer. I'm seriously kicking myself for not asking for her name or email. I would really like to email her and get in touch because I want to ask if she has a few things in stock without driving half an hour out of town, but I don't know how. :( So, if you're the Breyer dealer from Geneseo, can you PM me or email me at BayMagic@gmail.com? I want to buy some more ponies from you. :) Or, does anyone know her that can give me an email so I can get in touch? She was a nice lady. Said she has gone to Breyerfest every year, so I know someone must know her.

Katie89
10-23-2013, 08:36 AM
I believe your are referring to: MJN ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES aka Mary Jo Nerly. She sells a bit on MH$P as well so her e-mail should be available on her listings. :) If you can't find it I will PM you the e-mail when I find it.

HockeyCheer
10-23-2013, 09:41 AM
That sounds about right :)

BayMagic
10-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Thank you!! That is prolly her! I found her ads on mhsp and have an email now. :)