PDA

View Full Version : Midwinter Mini Madness February 1st in Oregon; NAN Qualified!

MountainHomeModels
10-24-2013, 11:32 PM
Come one, come all!

...Okay, well not come all; there are only 10 tables available at this mini show for minis!

Yup, only 10 tables at a show that shall be double-judged! You know what that means...lots of NAN cards! So come get your little guys NAN qualified and have some fun with other Region One-ers! The show shall be held February 1st (Saturday) in Aloha, Oregon (a suburb of Portland).

Erin Corbett and Leah Koerper have kindly volunteered to judge. Thank you ladies!! :bow

If you're interested in entering, or just want to know more, you can find lots of information on the show's website at http://midwinterminis.webs.com/

Hope to see many smiling faces there! :)

http://www.picturesofengland.com/img/L/1105645.jpg

froghollow
10-26-2013, 02:00 AM
Neat idea! Hope to meet you there :)

Silver Shoe
10-29-2013, 12:34 AM
If you are looking for any donations, I can help out! :)

MountainHomeModels
10-29-2013, 12:43 AM
If you are looking for any donations, I can help out! :)

Aw, thank you so much!! But this show is so little I'm not going to run a raffle. I hope to have a larger show later in the year though; can I contact you if/when that show comes around? :)

MountainHomeModels
10-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Just an update that entries are starting to roll in and tables are starting to be booked for this little show :)

Erin
10-30-2013, 10:28 PM
I am very exited to judge with Leah!

MountainHomeModels
10-30-2013, 10:31 PM
I am very exited to judge with Leah!

I am so glad; I am super grateful to you both for agreeing to judge! :)

xXTurnNBurn321Xx
11-19-2013, 11:43 AM
I would attend, but unfortunately I live on the coast and my mini collection is not very large yet so I feel it would be a little too pricey for us to come for me to only show 10 minis :( Hope you have a great turnout though!

Hippo
11-22-2013, 12:46 PM
I don't suppose anyone would be interested in proxying for me? An all-mini show sounds just like my sort of thing...

MountainHomeModels
12-13-2013, 12:26 AM
I wish I could but as show-holder, I can't! :(

Sadly, Leah had to drop out as a judge, due to a scheduling conflict. I am in the process of attempting to find another judge (if anybody is interested, please let me know! Lunch is in it for you!). If one cannot be found, I will step up and try my hand at judging. Thankfully, Erin is still going to be with us as a judge!

MountainHomeModels
01-02-2014, 07:53 PM
NAN cards arrived today and we're less than a month away from the show! A few tables are still available; enter soon to insure your spot and a chance at a ton of NAN cards! :)

MountainHomeModels
01-10-2014, 02:27 AM
I am filling up fast! All tables except for 2 are on hold pending payment, or sold. If you're interested in one of the two remaining spots, please hurry! :)

AppaloosaBling
01-12-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm been CMing like mad trying to get my last batch finished in time!

MountainHomeModels
01-12-2014, 10:01 PM
I look forward to seeing your collection there with froghollow! :D

MountainHomeModels
01-16-2014, 09:47 PM
I am down to two tables; the rest are on hold pending payment, or sold. If you're interested in entering, please PM me so we can discuss the details :) Looking forward to seeing a lot of friendly faces at the show in just 2 weeks!

froghollow
01-19-2014, 01:43 AM
I look forward to seeing your collection there with froghollow! :D

I think somehow she has ended up with more than me! LOL It will be worth the trip over for sure. Can't wait! Excited!! Oh speaking of which, what am I doing on the computer!

MountainHomeModels
01-19-2014, 02:25 AM
I think somehow she has ended up with more than me! LOL It will be worth the trip over for sure. Can't wait! Excited!! Oh speaking of which, what am I doing on the computer!

LOL, get customizing Shana! Go go go! :D

froghollow
01-21-2014, 01:29 AM
:thumbsup

cheseri
01-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Hey Caryn, do you still have an empty table? Laura Skillern and I decided to go :)

MountainHomeModels
01-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Hey Caryn, do you still have an empty table? Laura Skillern and I decided to go :)

I do! I just PMed you :) It will be good to see you both there!

cheseri
01-23-2014, 04:38 PM
YAY! Super excited, this will be my first show in a couple of years! Working on a couple new guys to bring :)

MountainHomeModels
01-23-2014, 05:09 PM
It will be really neat to see what you come up with! You had a pretty gray arab you'd CM'ed I had my eye on for awhile, so it will be fun to see more of your work (and up close)!

froghollow
02-01-2014, 10:50 PM
It was a lovely show. Really wonderful to meet people in person that I only knew names of from the board (and internet in general) :D Laid back and fun, and the level of customs was outstanding and really inspiring!! Thank you Caryn for such a great event!

cheseri
02-01-2014, 11:11 PM
I agree - so much fun! It was my first time ever doing an all halter show, and wow! So relaxing :lol. I only brought 10 horses (3 of which I finished at 2am the morning of), so I could carry everything in and out of the showhall in one trip! I came home with 21 NAN cards and 3 reserve champs, which considering it was all my own work and what I was up against - super thrilled :woohoo. Thanks Caryn for a lovely day! It was nice meeting you too Shana, hope to see you at a show again soon :).