PDA

View Full Version : Jaime Baker Customs on Facebook has moved:)

ravensgate
11-10-2013, 02:42 PM
I decided to split things up and what used to be my business page is now going to be my personal page and I have created a separate Artist page for business. Nothing but model horse related stuff will be on this new page. Newly completed customs, DVD info (and sales) and E-book info will be posted. A good way to keep up without the banter:)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaime-Baker-Customs/447649448678371

I just started it a couple of days ago so it's a bit bare for the time being. Hopefully not for long:)

RivnRo
11-10-2013, 02:45 PM
This announcement assumes you live under a Facebook rock :D

ravensgate
11-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Well, I'm late to my own party:lol Just trying to be sure I don't forget to tell folks. I started a little 'friend purge' and forgot I'm about to have a piece completed and might better wait to do a big cleaning until that piece is sold. Just so folks can do the switch over and not miss anything. I'm just a nervous nelly about it all. :hammer

RivnRo
11-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Welllll go update your sig line then Nelly

lifeishorsesarelove
11-10-2013, 09:51 PM
I got bumped in the friend clean up. Darn it!
Was hoping not to, but ah well.

ravensgate
11-10-2013, 11:28 PM
I started doing some cleaning today and bumped a couple accidentally. Then I realized with listing a horse this week I needed to wait before I started shifting. Of course that was 30 less friends later:/ But anybody that gets gone, it's nothing personal, it may be that I have a brain fart with names. Or I'm sure a lot of folks read my posts and like them but don't comment so it's harder to keep folks straight. :)

RobinHoodFan
11-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Bout time! I've been stalking your personal page for ages. It'd be nice to finally comment and complement you on things now :) I keep my businesses as public pages (you'll reach more audience that way) and personal page private for friends, family and folks I know well...so if a studio page is a personal page, I can't play :( AT least yours was still public for me to see your posts but many aren't. I've friended studio pages before but when I post, or comment there, I end up getting a bunch of friend requests from people I don't even know or never even heard of, I guess thinking I post horsie stuff on my personal page..which I dont..most of my friends don't care or "get" my hobby so all art related stuff goes on my studio page with some cross over sometimes.

I'm sure you'll love it once you start getting the ball rolling. ;)