PDA

View Full Version : Jenn Danza?

Schnauzer
11-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Hi Everyone,
OK, this is embarrassing. I need to send a payment to her and lost her snail mail addy. I only have her Paypal and well, my Paypal acct. has moths flying in it. Haha. I've sent several emails to Jenn over the past month or so and I suspect they are in her spam folder. If any kind soul (or Jenn, if you are out there in Blabland) could share her snail mail address, I will send the MO out asap. Thanks a million.
Ann Bilon

RobinHoodFan
11-12-2013, 01:16 AM
Just an FYI, you don't need to have money in your PP account to pay by paypal. It can come direct out of your linked CC or bank account if PP is empty ;)

Schnauzer
11-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Just an FYI, you don't need to have money in your PP account to pay by paypal. It can come direct out of your linked CC or bank account if PP is empty ;)

Thanks for the tip. I purposely did not link a CC to Paypal and keep the separate checking acct. at a $5 balance. Thanks to my "packrat" ways, I just came across an old delivery confirmation slip with her address. Yea! Whew! Thanks to all who helped.
Ann

RobinHoodFan
11-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Ha! You're smart...I should have never linked a CC either since i seem to keep buying resins I can't afford these days --it's too easy:hide

As another tip I recently found out and started taking advantage of, you can also ask her to send a paypal invoice to which you can pay by any credit card and you don't even need a paypal account ;) You just don't log in and enter your CC info right there like a checkout. I do this often actually, mostly when I don't have enough in my PP balance to cover a full purchase...that way you're covered by your CC for the full amount. If I have like 10 in my PP account and the item I want was 70, if I pay by logging into paypal it would take 10 from my pp account and 60 from my cC...BUT the kicker is that if anything goes wrong and I need to file a claim, PP will only cover the $10 that came out of the account and the rest you'd have to take up with your CC.. It happened to me once so since then I don't like splitting payments up to be on the safe side. ;)

Glad you found the address. Best of luck :)

Schnauzer
11-13-2013, 10:08 AM
Annnd, that is exactly why I didn't link to my CC. Too easy to say, oh, just this once! Then I'd be back in credit card hell and not going there again. She's paid off and she's gonna stay that . Ha ha.
Ann

QUOTE=RobinHoodFan;2379078]Ha! You're smart...I should have never linked a CC either since i seem to keep buying resins I can't afford these days --it's too easy:hide