PDA

View Full Version : Runaround Sue New Resin Release - Black Friday Resin Pre-Sale!

ksmith5151
11-28-2013, 12:48 AM
Black Friday Runaround Sue Resin PRE-SALE!

I finally have her finished and ready for the production mold! Runaround Sue is a tack friendly playful stock horse type mare. She measures from nose to tail tip about 13" and she is 7" tall at the withers. She will be hollow casted with reinforced wires by Resins By Randy.

From now until 11 pm Friday EST Friday Night you can reserve your resin copy of Runaround Sue for $175 PPD. The regular resin price for Runaround Sue is $195 PPD. Time Payments are acceptable with a $75.00 deposit and to keep the sale price, she must be paid off by January 31st or the full amount of $195 (- your payments) will be due. To reserve Runaround Sue at the sale price of $175 PPD, payment in full or a $75.00 deposit must be received by midnight on Friday, November 29th.

Please visit my website for more information, and more pictures!

http://www.ksmithequinecreations.com/ksmithresins.htm

----- Kimberley

myblueappy
11-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Payment sent :toothy Cant wait to see her an thank you hubby!!

Clare
11-30-2013, 04:49 AM
Lol I love that first picture! She is a gorgeous model, I wish I could have her but I honestly have less than $55 or so in my bank account right now, oh the glories of being a student...

Epona142
11-30-2013, 12:43 PM
I really have to have one - she reminds me of Tiger so much. How long will the edition be open for?

Pyxsii
11-30-2013, 01:42 PM
She is so FUN!
Love the first pic....gotta add her to my "someday" list!

RobinHoodFan
11-30-2013, 01:55 PM
She came out really cute! I don't do trads really, but she is CA-UTE! would love to paint one someday perhaps :)
Can't wait to see what she looks like all painted up!

shadow's storm
11-30-2013, 05:37 PM
She is beautiful, and just look at her, she has tons of character!

Char
12-05-2013, 04:35 PM
That pic is just too cute! Makes me wanna buy her

ksmith5151
12-06-2013, 06:11 PM
I really have to have one - she reminds me of Tiger so much. How long will the edition be open for?

Thanks everyone! Runaround Sue is going to be a 1 or 2 molds.

There is an idea I've started thinking about but I'm not decided yet. I was talking with Lori Daniels this past weekend. She suggested that I should make a second version of Sue with her head straightened, for the second mold, so that she can be used in performance as a Reining horse or other speed event. I'm going to customize one of the first few resins I get to see what she looks like as a Reiner. Of course if anyone would like to customize the playful mare version, that's okay with me. I'm really looking forward to making one of my resins a Unicorn too with a longer mane and forelock and some other minor changes. :toothy

If anyone would like to order her or reserve her with a deposit, please visit my webpage here >
http://www.ksmithequinecreations.com/ksmithresins.htm

----- Kimberley