PDA

View Full Version : Cara Barker, any one had any emails from her or got a medallion from her this mounth

wildwinds
12-12-2013, 10:40 AM
hi, has any one had any emails from cara barker. I wanted to buy a medallion from her.
a older medallion. the web site even brings up the paypal pay site for the medallion
and it said available. but I emailed cara barker to see if she still has any no reply .
hate to sent 40.00 paypal to a page that is no longer selling the medallion.

http://eponastudio.com/fiore2.htm this is the link to the medallion sales page.

RivnRo
12-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Hmmm I seem to remember this guy not casting. I worked on a copy of the first vs (to call it huge is understatement of the year). Let me ping Sara, I think she was waiting for one of these.

wildwinds
12-12-2013, 10:56 AM
I have one of the first ones too. the one with out the tack.

RivnRo
12-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Good so you know what I mean when I say he's huge :D

wildwinds
12-12-2013, 11:08 AM
yah its big. if I don't buy this one. I would love to buy kittys 7 inch arab. mare and filly medallion.

RivnRo
12-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Its super beautiful!

FriesianFury
12-12-2013, 11:28 AM
yeah i bought one and have it here, so she did cast it! Though I'll say that Cara was very hard to get a hold of, and I never got the medallion till after I open a paypal dispute cause it was nothing but radio silent and no word if it had mailed or not. In the end I did get it just never heard from her at all. I can take a photo of it for you though :D

yah its big. if I don't buy this one. I would love to buy kittys 7 inch arab. mare and filly medallion.

oh which one was that? Dont think I have heard or seen it or I have brain fart and forgot and do what she is

wildwinds
12-28-2013, 03:22 PM
thanks , I ordered the arab medallion from kitty.