PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Identify Your Breyer?

Landshark
01-05-2014, 12:27 AM
I sent her some pictures and then a follow up email and never heard back. Never saw the pictures added either. Is all okay?

lonesomeglorylover
01-05-2014, 12:55 PM
I've noticed that it hasn't been updated in a long time, hope everything is okay...

FaithCat
01-05-2014, 01:01 PM
I've been wondering the same thing:dunno

Landshark
01-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Isn't she on Blab?

MBPearls
01-06-2014, 01:25 AM
She is on Blab as IDYourBreyer (I believe). I hope she's okay!

lonesomeglorylover
01-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Her last activity according to her profile was in August. :( I hope everything is okay. Doesn't she have people who help her? I would love to help with the website if they need it.

thorntonia
01-11-2014, 08:23 PM
Janice from IDYourBreyer runs the site by herself- and adds the photos and info that she receives when she can. As you can imagine, it's a very big job to keep up with it all. She has times in her life that things get very busy and that is most likely when the site falls a bit behind. I was emailing with her around BF last year and I think she mentioned she may be moving (physically, not the website). I'll check with a mutual friend to see if they have spoken to her lately. She does such a terrific job with the website and so many of us use it, but I think we often don't realize the effort that goes in to maintaining it "up to date". I know Janice really appreciates all of the photos and info that get sent to her for the site, there are just times once in awhile where she has to dedicate her time to other things for awhile.

Beethovens7th
01-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Thank you for the update!:)